Japan Supports Peaceful Settlement of Karabakh Conflict
Japan supports peaceful settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict, Deputy Director-Geneal for press and public diplomacy of Japan Mitsuko Shino told ARMENPRESS.
"Your Government has informed us how this process goes on. We are glad for Armenia highlights the settlement of the conflict through peaceful and constructive dialogue in the sidelines of the OSCE Minsk Group and we support the peaceful settlment of the conflict", she said.
- J. Warlick: US Administration Shows No Interest In Karabakh conflict Former Co-Chair of the OSCE Minsk Group James Warlick said he sees no evidence of the current U.S. administration’s interest in the Karabakh conflict.
- Ambassador: France’s Position on Karabakh Remains the Same French diplomat said: “The position of France remains the same. We are saddened by the deaths and we hope for the negotiated settlement within the OSCE Minsk Group”.
- US Ambassador's Statement May Be Perceived as a Special Signal in Baku The essence of the Artsakh issue is the struggle for the realization of the Artsakh people's right to self-determination. Therefore, peace will be possible only when Azerbaijan recognizes that right.
- Karabakh Settlement Issue: Armen Sargsyan's Visits to the USA, Moscow and Stepanakert: The next meeting with the co-chairs is expected as part of their regional visit before the end of the year. However, before the co-chairs arrive in Yerevan and Baku, active negotiations and discussions...
- OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
The New Electoral Code Will be Once Again debated at the Special Session on October 29
President Sarkissian Will Not Sign the Amendments in the Rules of Procedure of the National Assembly of Armenia
What is the Actual Reason for the Scandal Raised Around the Saudi Journalist Murder?
Donald Trump: US will Build up Nuclear Arsenal
Acting FM Holds Meeting with OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media
Erdoghan: The Murder Of The Saudi Journalist Was Planned
President Sarkissian: We should be Able to Build a Stable and Predictable State (photos)
President Participated at the Opening of the World Investment Forum in Geneva
South Korea Says it will Arrest Citizens Who Smoke Weed in Canada
Explosive Device Found Near George Soros' New York Home
The Scientific Benefits of Hugging
Declaration of Friendship Signed between Shekher Community of Artsakh and Arnouville Community of France
President Sarkissian will Participate to the Crans Montana World Investment Forum in Geneva
World's Longest Sea Bridge Will Be Opened
Russia Nuclear Treaty: Bolton in Moscow Amid Missile Tensions
"No Chance of Italexit': Italy is not Leaving the EU or the Euro, PM Insists
Man Who Foiled Nazi Nuclear Plan Dies Aged 99
Transfer of the CSTO PA Session from Yerevan to Moscow is a Reflection of the Current Moods
Canada is Running out of Marijuana Two Days after Drug Became Legal
Atmosphere of Mutual Trust has Developed with Putin, says Nikol Pashinyan
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Humanoid Robot Sophia Delivers Remarks at Yerevan La Francophonie Forum, Vows to Learn French for Next Time
First Meeting of EU-RA Partnership Committee in Trade Configuration under the CEPA to Be Held in Yerevan today
Wind: 11.27 km/h