Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
I imagine Artsakh as a part of Armenia, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan said during his meeting with Armenian businessmen in Moscow on September 8, speaking about the settlement of the Karabakh conflict, ''News.am'' reports.
"They are asking if Armenia is ready to make mutual concessions on Artsakh issue. I think it is necessary to first ask Azerbaijan whether they are ready for compromises. As Azerbaijan constantly threatens Artsakh and Armenia, it will be weakness to say that Armenia is ready for compromises. We will never do it. No one can talk to Armenia in a language of threats. We will not allow this,'' he said.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 80 Times The Defense Army advanced units basically refrained from responding and continue to confidently carry out the assigned combat mission.
- It is Yet Early to Speak About Meeting of Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan: Armenia’s FM “Quite considerable number of meetings took place on the level of ministers. We continue working on the level of foreign ministers,” Mnatsakanyan said.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- January of 1990 Divided the Lives of Baku Armenians into Before and After They betrayed not only their Armenian friends and neighbors, they also betrayed themselves.
- OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Says Karabakh Conflict Resolution will be High on Chairmanship’s Agenda Edi Rama added that the main motto of the Albanian presidency this year will be "Implementing our commitments together.”
Armenia-EU Relations Progress in all Directions – Deputy PM Receives Vasilis Maragos
There Are no Clearly Defined Dates for the Armenian and Azerbaijani Leaders' Meeting: Armenia's FM
Iranian MP Offers $3 Million Reward for 'Whoever Kills Trump': ISNA
Armenian Lawmakers to Send Letter to German Bundestag Because of Azerbaijani Tenor
Erdogan Calls on Putin to Facilitate Ceasefire in Idlib
President of the State of Palestine Gave a Precious Gift to Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem
5 Day Weather forecast in Armenia
Trump's Impeachment Debate to Kick off Wednesday
Ex-Interpol Chief Meng Hongwei Sentenced to 13 Years in Jail
Saudi Military Opens First Women’s section
Armen Sarkissian Participated at the Opening of the World Economic Forum in Davos
Venezuela Crisis: Pompeo Pledges More US Support for Guaidó
Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader
President of Artsakh Attends Meeting of Defense Army’s Military Council
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
American Singer-Songwriter David Olney Died on Stage
Because of Azerbaijani Opera Singer's Attitude Armenian Soprano Expects Apologies from Opera Organizers
Artsakh’s General Elections to Take Place on March 31, 2020
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Armen Sarkissian in Zurich Met with Representatives of the French Thales Group
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament Visited Several North-Eastern Border Positions to Congratulate on New Year
Wind: 8 km/h