Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
I imagine Artsakh as a part of Armenia, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan said during his meeting with Armenian businessmen in Moscow on September 8, speaking about the settlement of the Karabakh conflict, ''News.am'' reports.
"They are asking if Armenia is ready to make mutual concessions on Artsakh issue. I think it is necessary to first ask Azerbaijan whether they are ready for compromises. As Azerbaijan constantly threatens Artsakh and Armenia, it will be weakness to say that Armenia is ready for compromises. We will never do it. No one can talk to Armenia in a language of threats. We will not allow this,'' he said.
- Artsakh Permanent Representative to the U.S. Held Meetings in Arizona The Permanent Representative of the Republic of Artsakh to the United States Robert Avetisyan had a range of meetings with representatives of the Hay Dat Office and the Armenian community of Arizona on...
- Azerbaijani President Meets with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs During the meeting the sides exchanged views on the current process and prospects of the negotiations for the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict.
- Nikol Pashinyan Receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-chairs The Prime Minister presented the details of his informal meetings in Davos in January.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs The OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs - Igor Popov (Russian Federation), Stephane Visconti (France), and Andrew Schofer (the United States) – met with Foreign Minister of ArmeniaZohrab Mnatsakanyan in Yerevan...
- FM Mnatsakanyan Presented to the Chairperson-in-Office of the OSCE Armenia’s Principled Position on Karabakh Conflict Settlement The sides touched upon the collaboration of the two countries on international platforms. In this context, they discussed the process of implementation of the priorities of the Chairpersonship of Slovakia...
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Ararat Mirzoyan to Leave for Moscow on 25 February
Artsakh Permanent Representative to the U.S. Held Meetings in Arizona
French Climbers Rescued from Armenian Mountain, One Pronounced Dead During Medevac
Peskov: Disagreements over CSTO New Chief’s Appointment are Being Settled
Richard Hoagland: "Lavrov Plan" on Karabakh Peace not Backed by Conflicting Sides "as yet"
Lynne M. Tracy Officially Sworn in to Serve as U.S. Ambassador to Armenia
We Are for the U.S. government to Officially Recognize the Armenian Genocide: U.S. Presidential Candidate
OSCE Assesses Committment of Armenian and Azerbaijani Leaders to Prepare their Peoples for Peace a Positive Signal
Artsakh Defense Army Didn't Lose any UAV: Defense Army Statement
Stepantsminda-Lars Highway Open for all Types of Vehicles
The Possibility of Opening an Armenian Trading House in Turkmenistan Is Being Discussed
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Georgian Defense Minister
Iran Warns Israel against 'Adventurism' in Syria
Information on Downing Armenian Spy Drone by Azerbaijani Side Doesn't Correspond to Reality: Artsakh Defense Army
Turkey to Renovate the Largest Armenian Church in the Middle East
NSS Director on Possibility of Launching Criminal Case against Armenian First President
Azerbaijani President Meets with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Armenia, Georgia Sign 2019 Military Cooperation Program
Elderly Man in Turkey Sentenced to Read Erdogan’s Biography for Insulting Him
"I Don't Speak Armenian, but I'm Armenian": Alain Prost - Living Legend of Formula One
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in my Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Serj Tankian and His Wife Provided Assistance to over 200 Needy Families in Armenia
I'm Pleasantly Surprised that Armenians Haven't Destroyed Azerbaijani and Jewish Cemeteries: Lapshin Visited Armenian Yeghegis
ANCA Suggests to Rename the Washington Street in Front of the Turkish Ambassador's Residence after Henry Morgenthau
Rhetoric around Preparing Armenian and Azerbaijani Societies for Peace Needs Transparency to Make Way for "Informed Judgements"
Patrick Devedjian - Advocate of Chirac, Close Adviser of Sarkozy: Armenian, who Fight for Rights of ASALA and Monte during Court Hearings
Turkey Recalled that Venezuela Recognized the Armenian Genocide in 2005
''Knight of Cilicia'': Aram Karamanukyan – One of the Founders of Syrian Armed Forces
Wind: 6 km/h