Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
I imagine Artsakh as a part of Armenia, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan said during his meeting with Armenian businessmen in Moscow on September 8, speaking about the settlement of the Karabakh conflict, ''News.am'' reports.
"They are asking if Armenia is ready to make mutual concessions on Artsakh issue. I think it is necessary to first ask Azerbaijan whether they are ready for compromises. As Azerbaijan constantly threatens Artsakh and Armenia, it will be weakness to say that Armenia is ready for compromises. We will never do it. No one can talk to Armenia in a language of threats. We will not allow this,'' he said.
- Nikol Pashinyan receives Andrzej Kasprzyk Issues related to the Nagorno-Karabakh peace process were discussed during the meeting.
- Aliev Tweeted on Karabakh Conflict The president of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has touched upon the settlement of Karabakh conflict in his Twitter microblog today.
- Russia Expects Resumption of Negotiations for NK Conflict Settlement after Formation of Cabinet in Armenia The Russian FM reminded that earlier talks were held between the leaders and foreign ministers of the two countries, but they took place before the elections in Armenia.
- Lavrov: "Russia Wants Fair and Mutually Acceptable Settlement of NK Conflict" “We want to foster the direct communication between Yerevan and Baku for the settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict. I know that you have met with the Armenian Prime Minister”, Lavrov said.
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Appealed To Continue Implementing Dushanbe Understandings On the occasion of the OSCE Ministerial Council Meeting in Milan, the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair countries (the Russian Federation, the United States of America, and France) and the Foreign Minister of...
Pashinyan Calls not to Politicize Case with Involvement of Russian Serviceman
9th Circuit Panel on Seeking Reparations for Land Sized by Turkey During the 1915 Armenian Genocide
President Sarkissian Takes "Brief Vacation"
U.S. State Department in Talks with Turkey to Sell Patriot System
President of Artsakh Receives Bright Armenia Party’s Delegation
The Economist Names Armenia "Country of the Year"
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Nikol Pashinyan receives Andrzej Kasprzyk
Armenia is One of Countries, where Democracy Actually Staged a Comeback in 2018- Washington Post
Nikol Pashinyan, USAID Vice President Discuss Cooperation Development Vectors
Santa Claus Intends to Give Gifts to Putin and Trump
Russian Ambassador Explained Why Vladimir Putin Has not Congratulated Nikol Pashinyan
The CSTO Secretary General Issue Must Be Settled in a Way not to Harm the Efficiency of the Structure - Russia’s Ambassador
French President Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Armenia’s Pashinyan on Election Victory
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass: Black Ice is Formed in Some Places
China Hopes for ''Orderly'' Brexit, Calls for More Open EU Economy
December 18- International Migrants Day
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Delegation on Behalf of Catholicos Aram I
Downing Street Rules out Parliament Time for Corbyn's 'Stunt' No-Confidence Motion in May
Lavrov: Armenia and Russia Prepare Document Guaranteeing Absence of Foreign Military and Transparency of Biolabs
Armen Sargsyan: "My grandmother Fleeing from the Genocide Took the Most Precious Things – Her Son and the Bible"
Nikol Pashinyan Hands State Prize for Global IT Contribution to James Truchard, Co-Founder and President of National Instruments
Nikol Pashinyan Made a Donation to Hayastan All-Armenian Fund and Addressed the Nation in a Live Broadcast
Poroshenko, Stoltenberg Agree To Immediately Convene Ukraine - NATO Commission Over Russia's Aggression
Regular Consultations Between the Foreign Ministries of the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic of Armenia
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime More Than 120 Times
Pashinyan: "Armenia Is to Become a Country where Major Businesses Will never Get Smaller, and the Smaller ones Will Grow into Medium-Size Entities"
As a Humanitarian Gesture, the Authorities of Artsakh are Ready, within the Framework of the Law, to Consider the Possibility of the Early Release of Citizen of Azerbaijan, Elnur Huseynzade
Nikol Pashinyan Attended The Inauguration Of A New Building Of The Consulate General Of Armenia In St. Petersburg
Arsen Hambardzumyan: "Multi-Vector and Complementary Foreign Policy Should Remain Unchanged" (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 11.27 km/h