Despite Political Instability in Armenia Moscow and Yerevan Continue the Cooperation
Cooperation between Russia and Armenia continues despite the maintenance of certain domestic political instability in Armenia, Grigory Karasin, the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister and State Secretary, said in an interview with Izvestia.
''Three meetings of Russian President Vladimir Putin and two meetings of Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev with Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan took place'', Karasin said.
He also mentioned that cooperative work is being carried out in specific areas of cooperation, emphasizing the positive dynamics of mutual trade.
- PM Receives Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office The parties stressed the importance of measures aimed at enabling a climate of mutual trust for the peace process.
- Change of Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Format Possible with Consent of Two Parties: Zakharova Russia has many times spoken about the format of Karabakh conflict negotiations which may be changed on the basis of consent of the parties.
- Keeping Our Landmark in Artsakh Conflict Regulation Issue is a Priority On the eve of the upcoming Pashinyan-ALiyev meeting tensions over Artsakh conflict mount.
- Davit Babayan Introduced Details of Joint National Security Council (Exclusive) Co-chaired by Armenia’s prime minister Nikol Pashinyan and NKR president Bako Sahakyan the joint security session of Armenia and NKR took place in Stepanakert, on 12 March. The key issue on the agenda...
- MAGNIFIER: WHY HAS AZERBAIJAN MADE UP THE “AZERI COMMUNITY OF KARABAKH” This program of the “Magnifier” deals with the so called “Azeri community of Karabakh”, and the objectives behind Azerbaijan’s seeking to lay them on the talks table. The program is prepared...
Serj Tankian: Gallipoli Pilgrimage Should Be Suspended
Armenia to Chair Upcoming UN Commission on the Status of Women Sessions
Accessories to Wear to Look Trendy: Style Talk With Gog Moon
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Informal Meeting with Georgian Prime Minister Mamuka Bakhtadze in Yenokavan
PM Briefed on Yenokavan Development Strategy
Maduro Accused the USA and Guaido in Planning to Kill Him
Rafi Eitan: Israeli Spy Who Led Operation to Capture Holocaust Architect Adolf Eichmann Dies Aged 92
Anna Hakobyan's Official Website Ready to Launch on March 26
Australian-Armenian Berejiklian Won the New South Wales Elections
Weather Forecast in Armenia for March 24-28
Soldiers Deployed to Prevent Paris 'Yellow Vest' Rioting
Brexit: May Urged to Quit
Passengers Airlifted From Crippled Cruise Ship in Storm off Norway
Sunday of Steward
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The New Building of Hamazgayin Theater Inaugurated: PM Personally Collected Waste Around the Building Before the Groundbreaking Ceremony (photos)
The Foreign Ministry of Artsakh Welcomes the Creation of Parliamentary Friendship Group in Canada with Artsakh
Trump-Russia: Robert Mueller Delivers Report
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences to Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Armenian Anita Caracotchian: The First Female Oceanographer in the World
Macron Calls for Schengen Reform
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Ambassador Expressed Indignation over the Participation of the Russian MPs in the Anti-Armenian Rally in Baku
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 150 Times
President of Artsakh, NSS Director of Armenia Visit Southern Section of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Borderline
Adam, Eve, Noah’s Ark and Tigran the Great at Carnival in Brazil
"We Need a Strictly Working Mechanism of Scientific Potential, Private Investment and Public Administration to Develop the Military Industrial Complex": Pashinyan
Wind: 8 km/h