Despite Political Instability in Armenia Moscow and Yerevan Continue the Cooperation
Cooperation between Russia and Armenia continues despite the maintenance of certain domestic political instability in Armenia, Grigory Karasin, the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister and State Secretary, said in an interview with Izvestia.
''Three meetings of Russian President Vladimir Putin and two meetings of Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev with Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan took place'', Karasin said.
He also mentioned that cooperative work is being carried out in specific areas of cooperation, emphasizing the positive dynamics of mutual trade.
- Armenia Soldier Wounded by Azerbaijan The Investigative Committee of Armenia has launched a criminal case into this incident, and on the grounds of attempted murder.
- Please Have a Bit Patience: Armenia’s FM on Next Meeting with Azerbaijani FM “I would ask you to be more patient as it is principle for me to state about the date of the meeting on the day and time agreed with the co-chairs and the other side,” Mnatsakanyan said.
- Azerbaijan Released Another Information Bait: Artsrun Hovhannisyan The Azerbaijani Border Service has released yet another information bait – presenting the movement of combat positions in its own territory to be exclusive achievements.
- Efforts Are Being Made for Repatriation of Prisoner of War Arayik Ghazaryan: Artsakh MFA The Mission of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Artsakh and the Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE - The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe Chairperson-in-Office...
- Armenia’s DM Says He Has Inner Conviction Conscript Arayik Ghazaryan Got Lost Armenia’s defense minister Davit Tonoyan thinks the 19-year-old Armenian conscript Arayik Ghazaryan appeared in Azerbaijani territory as a result of getting lost.
7th Pan-Armenian Games Closing Ceremony Held in Yerevan
Feast of the Assumption of the Holy Mother of God
Mikael Minasyan: Serzh Sargsyan Will Be Arrested to Sidetrack Armenia Public From Real Issues for a While More (NEWS.am)
Nikol Pashinyan Sums Up the Proceedings of My Step for Kotayk Marz Investment Forum
Organizers Negotiate with Obama for Potential WCIT 2019 Appearance in Yerevan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
"Our Task is to Get the Best Possible Result for Each Dram Invested and Spent in Every Area" - PM Attends My Step for Kotayk Marz Investment Forum
Russia Refuses to Extradite Ex-Armenian Official Accused of Corruption
Vanadzor-Alaverdi-Bagratashen Highway is Closed for Truck Traffic
Feast of the Apparition ("Shoghakat") of Holy Etchmiadzin
Consultation on Issues of Child Adoption
EEU-Singapore FTZ Deal Likely to be Signed in Yerevan
Trump Administration Mulls $4.3B in Foreign Aid Cuts
Artsakh FM Met with Newly Appointed HALO Trust Head
Trump to Buy Greenland. WSJ
Armenia PM Signs a New Decision
13 States File Lawsuit Over Trump "Public Charge" Rule
PM Congratulates Republic of Korea President on National Day
Armenia PM Peets With Outgoing Argentina Ambassador
Armenia’s PM Releases Advisors
He Will Be Great: Trump Congratulates Boris Johnson on Becoming UK's New PM
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
"This is the Reform that We Expect to Yield Concrete Results” - PM Holds Consultation on the Concept of Ministry of High-Tech Industry Activities
President of Artsakh was Present at an Opening of the Gallery of Sculptures and "The Sky of Artsakh" photo exhibition in Shoushi
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border about 95 Times
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
"The Republic of Armenia Should Reclaim its Once-Glorious Reputation of Industrial Country" - PM Attends "My Step for Shirak Marz" Economic Forum
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
Either President of Constitutional Court Must Step Down or Constitutional Reforms Possible: Lena Nazaryan
"The Authority of Each Officer Should be Much Greater than that of His Epaulettes"- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Graduates of Military Educational Institutions
Wind: 6 km/h