Despite Political Instability in Armenia Moscow and Yerevan Continue the Cooperation
Cooperation between Russia and Armenia continues despite the maintenance of certain domestic political instability in Armenia, Grigory Karasin, the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister and State Secretary, said in an interview with Izvestia.
''Three meetings of Russian President Vladimir Putin and two meetings of Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev with Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan took place'', Karasin said.
He also mentioned that cooperative work is being carried out in specific areas of cooperation, emphasizing the positive dynamics of mutual trade.
- Preparing for Peace? Stepanakert Responded to OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Statement Statement by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs on the results of the Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers meeting held in Paris on January 16, although maintains the trends of previous statements......
- "Possible Summit Between Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan" under Consideration: Statement by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group The Co-Chairs underlined the importance of possible mutually beneficial initiatives designed to fulfill the economic potential of the region.
- Meeting of Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs Lasted More than 4 Hours At the meeting, which lasted more than four hours, the interlocutors touched upon a wide range of issues related to the peace process, including preparing populations for peace, security and sustainable...
- Russia Expects Progress in the Karabakh Conflict Settlement in 2019 - Lavrov Another meeting of the Co-Chairs from Russia, France and the US [OSCE Minsk Group] with the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan is planned this month.
- Acting FM Zohrab Mnatsakanyan is Meeting with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Paris Acting foreign minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan is currently meeting with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk in Paris.
Georgia’s President is Declining Her Official Salary and will Continue to Live on Her French Pension
Tension between Russia and Azerbaijan: Armenians to Be Blamed?
Only 2/3 of Cabinet Members will be Appointed in the Near Future - Nikol Pashinyan Refers to Government Formation
Preparing for Peace? Stepanakert Responded to OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Statement
Pentagon to Scrutinize Recruits with Green Cards and Other Foreign Ties
Armenia Appoints Permanent Representative to UNESCO
Iran Foreign Minister Condemns US Imprisonment of Press TV Anchor
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences to Georgian Prime Minister Mamuka Bakhtadze
Sanctions Relief Removes Obstacle to US-Armenia Aluminum Trade
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
"Possible Summit Between Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan" under Consideration: Statement by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Meeting of Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs Lasted More than 4 Hours
PM Pashinyan to Participate in Davos Economic Forum
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
CoE Secretary General Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
Serbia Arrests Man Plotting to Assassinate Putin
Russia Expects Progress in the Karabakh Conflict Settlement in 2019 - Lavrov
Mher Grigoryan and Tigran Avinyan Appointed as Deputy Prime Ministers
UK Has Not Requested Brexit Extension
Acting Secretary General of CSTO Congratulates Pashinyan on Re-Appointment
Congratulatory Address by Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan on New Year and Christmas Holidays (VIDEO)
Erdogan Officially Declared 2019 as the Year of Armenian Portasar
His Holiness Karekin II Catholicos of All Armenians Sends a Message on the Occasion of the Feast of the Holy Nativity and Theophany of Our Lord Jesus Christ
James Mattis to step down as US defence secretary after announcing he can no longer support Donald Trump
Nikol Pashinyan:"We Have Erased the Borderline Between Armenia and the Diaspora Because our Main Task is to Create Opportunities for Everyone"
As the Leader of the Country that Chairs the International Organization of La Francophonie, Nikol Pashinyan Signs OIF Secretary General’s Employment Contract
Artsakh Republic President Addressed Congratulatory Message on the Occasion of New Year and Christmas Holidays
Meeting between Pashinyan and Belarusian candidate for CSTO Secretary general not Planned: Arman Yeghoyan
Eve of Feast of the Holy Nativity and Theophany of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Candlelight (Lucernarium) Divine Liturgy
Pompeo: US Withdrawal from Syria doesn't Change Mission to Destroy ISIS and Stop Iran's Influence in the Mideast