Despite Political Instability in Armenia Moscow and Yerevan Continue the Cooperation
Cooperation between Russia and Armenia continues despite the maintenance of certain domestic political instability in Armenia, Grigory Karasin, the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister and State Secretary, said in an interview with Izvestia.
''Three meetings of Russian President Vladimir Putin and two meetings of Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev with Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan took place'', Karasin said.
He also mentioned that cooperative work is being carried out in specific areas of cooperation, emphasizing the positive dynamics of mutual trade.
- Armenian Journalist’s Answer to Azerbaijan’s Foreign Minister What will happen next? You will remain at that corner if you are not willing to accept the real picture of the Karabakh conflict.
- France Should Contribute to Return of Artsakh to Negotiation table: Statement by France-Artsakh Friendship Circle Statement by the France-Artsakh Friendship Circle on the Occasion of the 25th Anniversary of the Agreement on the Full Cessation of Fire and Hostilities
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: 25 Years of the Ceasefire Agreement “Insight from Yerevan: Realpolitik” hosts first prime minister of newly independent Armenia Vazgen Manukyan, to discuss the achievements and failures of the 25 years of ceasefire, Artsakh conflict...
- Magnifier: Liberation of Shushi “Magnifier” deals with the role of the liberation of Shushi and the future of the victory reinforcement.
- Artsakh Reiterates Its Commitment To the Exclusively Peaceful Settlement of the Conflict The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh reiterates the commitment of official Stepanakert to the exclusively peaceful settlement of the conflict and calls on the Azerbaijani authorities...
Government Reviews Draft Project on Introduction of Foreign Economic Activity Service Centers
Feast of Apparition of the Holy Cross
5 Day Weather Forecast
U.S. State Department Approves Possible $314 Million Sale of Missiles to South Korea
Today Armenia Celebrates International Museum Day
Venezuelan Foreign Minister Announces Readiness for Negotiations with the United States
Armenian Journalist’s Answer to Azerbaijan’s Foreign Minister
Afghanistan: Airstrike Kills 17 Policemen "By Mistake"
PM Mmeets with Representatives of Leading Russian Mass Media Outlets
Libyan Parliament Designates the Muslim Brotherhood As a Terrorist Organization
Turkey Ready to Accept Delivery of Russia’s S-400 Systems: Foreign Minister
The EU EaP Future to Be Built on Dreams and Hopes
Russia to Take Reciprocal Measures in Response to New US sanctions
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Image of Christ-Like Figure Is Spotted in the Sky as Sun Bursts through the Clouds in Argentina
Trump Does Not Want U.S. War With Iran
Russian National Who Transferred About $800,000 to IS Detained in Moscow
US Slaps Sanctions Over Russia Rights
Turkey Ends Eight-Year Ban on Lawyers Visiting Imprisoned PKK Leader Ocalan
U.S. Terminates Turkey's Preferential Trade Agreement
Who is Zahran Hashim, Alleged Mastermind of One of the Sri Lanka Attacks?
Armenian Community Has Been Deeply Moved by the Fire of Notre Dame Cathedral: Daniele Cazarian - French Deputy of Armenian Origin (EXCLUSIVE)
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
French MP on Notre Dame de Paris Fire: How Can One Blame God For Fire? (Exclusive)
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
This Year Marks the 150th Birthday of Renowned Armenian Composer Komitas
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
Wind: 6 km/h