Denmark Recalls Ambassador to Iran over alleged Foiled ''Attack''
Denmark has recalled its ambassador to Iran after it accused Tehran of plotting a foiled "attack" against three Iranians living in the Scandinavian country, al-Jazeera reports.
"I have decided to recall Denmark's ambassador in Tehran for consultations...Denmark can in no way accept that people with ties to Iran's intelligence service plot attacks against people in Denmark," Danish Foreign Minister Anders Samuelsen told reporters.
The alleged plot was "totally unacceptable", he said, adding that he was consulting with "partners and allies", including the European Union, about possible sanctions.
Earlier on Tuesday, the head of Denmark's intelligence service PET, Finn Borch Andersen, said his agency believed the Iranian intelligence service "was planning an attack in Denmark" against three Iranians suspected of belonging to the Arab Struggle Movement for the Liberation of Ahvaz.
- Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire The rockets launched into Israel both fell in open terrain. No casualties were reported on either side.
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to Hold 5th Summit on Syria The summit aims at assessing the latest developments in war-weary Syria -- northwestern Idlib city in particular -- ending the conflict climate, ensuring the necessary conditions for the voluntary return...
- Iran Pushes South Korea to Release Billions Withheld by Banks "It is appalling to see that Korean banks have conveniently neglected their obligations, common international financial agreements, and decided to play politics and follow illegal and unilateral U.S. sanctions,"...
- Iran: US Must Stop its State Terrorism In a statement late on Wednesday, the US Department of State accused Iran and four other countries of not cooperating with Washington in the fight against terrorism.
- U.S. Envoy Threatens to Trigger Return of U.N. Sanctions on Iran A resolution needs nine yes votes and no vetoes by Russia, China, the United States, France or Britain to be adopted by the 15-member Security Council. Russia has already signaled it is opposed to extending...
The Quarantine Measures Will Be Tightened: Artsakh Republic President Gave New Instructions at the Sitting of the Commandant Office
Coronavirus Infected Residents of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recover
Saudis Raise Oil Pricing to U.S., Asia
Iraqi Military Dismisses Reports of Rocket Attack near Baghdad Airport
Iran Nuclear: Natanz Fire Caused 'Significant' Damage
Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire
Armenia Records 28936 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Nursultan Nazarbayev on his 80th Birth Anniversary
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Iran Files Lawsuit in ICJ against US
Kanye West Announces He's Running for President
Armenia Records 28606 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Constitution is Not Only the Right and Responsibility But Also a Mindset, a Work Culture, a System of Values, and Morality: Armen Sarkissian
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Jean Castex on his Appointment to the Post of Prime Minister of the French Republic
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian Held a Meeting With Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
I Should Highlight the High Pace and Quality in the Development of Armenia’s Armed Forces: PM Meets with MoD and AF Leadership
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Made New Appointments
Artsakh Republic President Received Foreign Minister of the Republic of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
Narek Harutyunyan Appointed Deputy Prosecutor-General of the Artsakh Republic
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 4 km/h