Iran Warns US Bases, Aircraft Carriers in Missile Range
An Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander said on Wednesday that U.S. bases in Afghanistan, the UAE and Qatar, and U.S. aircraft carriers in the Gulf were within range of Iranian missiles, as tensions rise between Tehran and Washington, Reuters reports.
"They are within our reach and we can hit them if they (Americans) make a move," Amirali Hajizadeh, head of the Revolutionary Guards’ airspace division, was quoted as saying by Tasnim news agency.
Hajizadeh said the Guards had improved the precision of their missiles, and specifically said they could hit the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, Al Dhafra base in the United Arab Emirates and Kandahar base in Afghanistan that host U.S. forces.
- Iran Opposes any Turkish Military Operation in Syria Ankara said on Tuesday it had completed preparations for a military operation in northeast Syria after the United States began pulling back troops.
- OPEC Hopes Russia will be Able to Resolve Differences Between Iran, Saudi Arabia Without a doubt, President Putin has more than just political authority, not only in the Middle East, but also on a global scale, he said adding that they very much hope that he will apply his good qualities...
- Iran Guards Chief: Destroying Israel Now not a Dream but an ‘Achievable Goal’ The remarks were made at a biannual meeting in Tehran for commanders of the IRGC amid rising tensions between Iran and the US and its allies.
- Attacks on Iran will Bring Captivity and Defeat, Senior Military Official Says The United States, Saudi Arabia and European powers blame Iran for a Sept. 14 attack on a Saudi oil facility. Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi group, which has been fighting a Saudi-led military coalition...
- Fifa 'Assured' Iranian Women will Be Able to Attend Football Matches Women have effectively been banned from stadiums where men are playing since just after the 1979 Islamic revolution.
UN: Afghan Election-Related Violence Killed 85 Civilians
We Will Never Forget that 1.5 Million Armenians Were Murdered: Kim Kardashian
Nikol Pashinyan Met with President of the Artsakh Republic Bako Sahakyan (video)
Members of the Kurdish Community in Armenia Held a Protest Outside the US Embassy
Trump: Let 'Napoleon Bonaparte' Rescue Kurds
SDF Recaptures Ras al-Ain from pro-Turkish Forces in Northern Syria
Weather Forecast in Armenia: The Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Up by 2-3 Degrees
Trump Called Turkey’s President to Demand an End to Syrian Invasion
Georgian Prime Minister Arrived in Armenia (video)
China Urges Turkey to Halt Military Action in Syria-Foreign Ministry
Pelosi Says Trump Sanctions Package on Turkey "Falls Very Short"
Pro-Kurdish Protest Turns Violent in Germany: DW
Airbus Delegation to Visit Armenia at President's Invitation
Nikol Pashinyan Receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Three Medals from World Sambo Championships
Donald Trump Imposes Sanctions against Turkish Officials
The Military Exercises Raised our Confidence in Our Troops’ Organizational rResources and Collective Strength: Pashinyan
Alan Gogbashian will Not Assume the Position of British Ambassador to Armenia
GM Shant Sargsyan – World U18 Champion
UK Reviews All Arms Export Licences to Turkey: FT
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Wind: 6 km/h