Iran Warns US Bases, Aircraft Carriers in Missile Range
An Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander said on Wednesday that U.S. bases in Afghanistan, the UAE and Qatar, and U.S. aircraft carriers in the Gulf were within range of Iranian missiles, as tensions rise between Tehran and Washington, Reuters reports.
"They are within our reach and we can hit them if they (Americans) make a move," Amirali Hajizadeh, head of the Revolutionary Guards’ airspace division, was quoted as saying by Tasnim news agency.
Hajizadeh said the Guards had improved the precision of their missiles, and specifically said they could hit the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, Al Dhafra base in the United Arab Emirates and Kandahar base in Afghanistan that host U.S. forces.
- Armenia to Send Humanitarian Aid to Iran "We will send technical means, vehicles, and rescuers; we are specifying the numbers.”
- Iran Rights Lawyer Sotoudeh to Face Additional 10 Years in Jail She had in been found guilty of "colluding against the system, propaganda against the system... disrupting public order" and on several other counts.
- PM-Led Delegation is in Isfahan (photos) Nikol Pashinyan and Anna Hakobyan visited Imam and Sheikh Lothollah mosques, Ali Qapu Palace and Kesariyeh Bazari. During the tour, they were briefed on the history of Iranian spiritual and cultural institutions.
- Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif Resigns I am apologising you for all the shortcomings...in the past years during my time as foreign minister ... I thank the Iranian nation and officials
- Suicide Attack in Iran Kills 41 Including Revolutionary Guards Members The deadly attack took place in the Chanali area of the Khash-Zahedan road, between the cities of Zahedan and Khash — an area not far from the border with Pakistan, where drug smuggling and military...
Venezuela's Guaido Calls for "Largest March in Country's History"
Montebello Armenian Genocide Monument Freeway Sign Downed
Today Is Holy Saturday, Eve of Feast of the Glorious Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ or the Easter Feast, Candlelight Divine Liturgy
From April 29, Tourists Visiting Artsakh will be Granted Free Entry Visa
The First Periodic Report of the Republic of Artsakh is Disseminated in the UN
Armenian Community Has Been Deeply Moved by the Fire of Notre Dame Cathedral: Daniele Cazarian - French Deputy of Armenian Origin (EXCLUSIVE)
EU-China Cooperation: Coming Together Against a Common Contender
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Angela Merkel Condolences on Tragic Accident in Madeira
Bangladeshi Student Burnt to Death for Reporting Sexual Abuse
Fire Destroys 2 Million Bottles of Wine at a Warehouse in Bordeaux
Venezuela Goes Around US Sanctions by "Funneling Oil Sales Via Russia"
Russian Embassy Accuses CIA of Showing Fake Photos on Skripal Case to Trump
Muller's Report on "Russian intervention" Became a Bestseller
Paris Prosecutors Investigate If Short-Circuit Caused Notre Dame Fire
Journalist Shot Dead During Northern Ireland Riot
Putin and Pashinyan to Meet in Kazakhstan on May 29
PM And Entire Government in Mali Resign as Violence Upsurges
USAID to Lay Off Its West Bank And Gaza Staff
Congressional Turkey Caucus Co-Chair Visits Tsitsernakaberd
Northern Ireland Terrorist Incident
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Alexander Mantashev: the Wealthiest Armenian in Russian Tzardom
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
Joint Statement by the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan and the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Wind: 8 km/h