OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
On December 4, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, to the south-east from Kuropatkino settlement of the Martuni region.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova), as well as staff member of the Office of the CiO Personal Representative Martin Schuster (Germany).
From the opposite side of the Line of Contact, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Personal Assistant to the CiO Personal Representative Simon Tiller (Great Britain).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Bako Sahakyan Received Armen Grigoryan Artsakh Republic Security Council secretary Arshavir Gharamyan partook at the meeting.
- ANCA Applauds Overwhelming Bipartisan House Passage of Chu Amendment to Strengthen Artsakh Cease-Fire We welcome today’s historic U.S. House vote for peace.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- OSCE Mission to Conduct Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- OSCE PA's Luxembourg Declaration Cites Need for Karabakh Settlement The Declaration also encourages the leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan to intensify their dialogue in the context of the mediation led by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and to take “specific and tangible...
Judge Orders Social-Media Silence for Roger Stone
President Sarkissian Congratulated Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel on her Birth Anniversary
Bako Sahakyan Received Armen Grigoryan
Armenian Greco-Roman Wrestlers to Participate in International Tournaments
Armenian Ambassador Tigran Mkrtchyan’s Interview Published at The Baltic Times
PM receives CCAF Co-Chair Ara Toranian
Armenian Ambassador’s Article Published at Diplomatic World Magazine
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Interdepartmental Committee on Development of Armenian National Security Strategy Created
Armenia Operative Headquarters Set Up
Armenian FM to Depart for US on Working Visit
EU Renews Sanctions on N.Korea over Nuclear Program
New Zealand PM "Utterly" Disagrees With Trump's Tweets On Congresswomen
May God Keep You in Good Health: Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates IRI Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on birthday
Turkey says EU sanctions won't deter from drilling activity
Artsakh President Chairs Government’s Meeting
The Conclusions Adopted by the EU Will In No Way Affect Turkey's Determination to Continue Its Hydrocarbon Activities in the Eastern Mediterranean: Turkish MFA
Pakistan Reopens Airspace Months After India Standoff
Assange will not Be Extradited to Any Country with Death Penalty
EU Agrees Sanctions Against Turkey for Drilling off Cyprus
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Sense of Realizing Mistake of Interfering With Law Enforcement
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
Wind: 8 km/h