OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
On December 4, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, to the south-east from Kuropatkino settlement of the Martuni region.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova), as well as staff member of the Office of the CiO Personal Representative Martin Schuster (Germany).
From the opposite side of the Line of Contact, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Personal Assistant to the CiO Personal Representative Simon Tiller (Great Britain).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results? The difference in approaches and attitudes does not inspire hope that the negotiations will record significant results.
- U.S. House Passes Cox Amendment on U.S. Aid to Artsakh Congressman TJ Cox (D-CA) – a first-term legislator representing California’s Central Valley – spearheaded the successful passage today of an amendment appropriating Fiscal Year 2020 (FY20) U.S....
- RA FM Meeting With OSCE MG Co-Chairs Armenia Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan is meeting with the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs in Washington.
- Comment by Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh Ani Sargsyan to the Aparaj Agency The dialogue between Artsakh and the United States, as well as the other two OSCE Minsk Group co-chairing states through direct official contacts at various levels will create favorable conditions for...
- Artsakh Official Predicts ‘Low Likelihood’ of Azerbaijani Frontline Attacks: Tert.am To reinforce the security of its state borders, Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) must be always prepared for the worst-case scenario, a spokesperson for President Bako Sahakyan said on Sunday, commenting on...
Karabakh's Return to Negotiating Table Is Always Discussed: Nikol Pashinyan
Kosovo's Lessons For the World And For Armenians
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
France's Sarkozy to Face Trial for Influence Peddling
Moscow Ready to Respond If US Stations Military Bases Near Russian Borders
Armenia Planning on Taking New Loans Worth $1.5 Billion
Saudi Crown Prince Should Be Investigated Over Killing of Journalist Khashoggi
Iran Says Will Not Extend 60-Day Deadline to Scale Back Nuclear Deal Commitments
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
Morsy's Son Blames Egyptian Regime For 'Slow Deliberate Medical Murdering' of Ex-President
U.S. House Passes Cox Amendment on U.S. Aid to Artsakh
Donald Trump Formally Launches 2020 Re-Election Bid
U.S., China Rekindle Trade Talks Ahead of Trump-Xi G20 Meeting
Angela Merkel Says She Is 'Very Well' After Visibly Shaking During Ceremony
UN Calls For 'Prompt And Thorough' Probe Into Morsi's Death
U.S. House Passes Speier Amendment Appropriating Additional $40 Million for Armenia
Ex-UEFA Boss Platini Released After Being Questioned in 2022 World Cup Probe
RA FM Meeting With OSCE MG Co-Chairs
Nikol Pashinyan Hosts Renowned Scientist Raymond Damadian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future
Wind: 10 km/h