OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
On December 4, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, to the south-east from Kuropatkino settlement of the Martuni region.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova), as well as staff member of the Office of the CiO Personal Representative Martin Schuster (Germany).
From the opposite side of the Line of Contact, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Personal Assistant to the CiO Personal Representative Simon Tiller (Great Britain).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Comment by Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh Ani Sargsyan to the Aparaj Agency The dialogue between Artsakh and the United States, as well as the other two OSCE Minsk Group co-chairing states through direct official contacts at various levels will create favorable conditions for...
- Artsakh Official Predicts ‘Low Likelihood’ of Azerbaijani Frontline Attacks: Tert.am To reinforce the security of its state borders, Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) must be always prepared for the worst-case scenario, a spokesperson for President Bako Sahakyan said on Sunday, commenting on...
- MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C. The actions of Azerbaijan, which are marked by the use of force and threat of use of force, hinder the establishment of an environment conducive to peace and thus undermine the advancement of the peace...
- Armenian Soldier Killed in Artsakh from Azerbaijani Fire Serviceman Artyom Khachatryan, born in 1999, was killed by Azerbaijani fire Thursday at about 5:05 local time in the military positions of the Artsakh Defense Army in the northern direction of the Artsakh-Azerbaijan...
- Shahumyan Region And Part of Martakert And Martuni Regions Are Occupied by Azerbaijan: Artsakh FM To date, the Shahumyan region and part of the Martakert and Martuni regions are under the occupation of Azerbaijan where the authorities of this country are pursuing a policy of illegal settlement.
Iran Will Not Wage War Against Any Nation, Says Iranian President
Syria Says It Doesn't Want to Fight With Turkey
Former Uefa President Michel Platini Arrested Over Awarding of 2022 World Cup to Qatar
Artsakh-France Friendship Circle Statement
China Calls on US to Stop ‘Extreme Pressure’ on Iran
Iran Says Will Breach Uranium Stockpile Limit in 10 Days
US to Send 1,000 More Troops to Middle East
Comment by Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh Ani Sargsyan to the Aparaj Agency
Egypt’s Former President Morsi Buried, a Day After Courtroom Death
CoE Reaffirms Readiness to Support RA Government’s Reform Agenda
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Sense of Realizing Mistake of Interfering With Law Enforcement
Erdogan Slams Macron: 'Who Are You?'
‘The Moment You Stop Learning, You Die’: President Armen Sarkissian’s Interview to Financial Times
PM Pashinyan Congratulates Iceland Premier on Country’s National Holiday
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Iran Government Adviser Warns of ‘Unavoidable War’ If Sanctions Not ‘Abandoned’
China's Stunning 'Blue Tears' Plankton Blooms Are Spreading
Saudi Arabia Blames Iran For Tanker Attacks But Does Not Want War
CoE Action Plan for Armenia 2019-2022 Launches
Suicide Attack Triple Blasts Kill at Least 30 in
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Despite the Obstacles Imposed by Azerbaijan, Artsakh’s International Ties will Continue to Expand and Deepen
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
Wind: 6 km/h