OSCE MG Co-Chairs Appealed To Continue Implementing Dushanbe Understandings
The Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan Elmar Mammadyarov and Acting Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair countries (the Russian Federation, the United States of America, and France) met on December 5 in Milan on the occasion of the OSCE Ministerial Council Meeting.The Co-Chairs of the OSCE MInsk Group released a statement after the meeting.
"On the occasion of the OSCE Ministerial Council Meeting in Milan, the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair countries (the Russian Federation, the United States of America, and France) and the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan Elmar Mammadyarov and Acting Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan agreed to continue working towards a just and lasting peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
The Co-Chair countries welcomed the significant decrease in ceasefire violations and reported casualties following the conversation of the leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan on the margins of the Commonwealth of Independent States’ summit in Dushanbe in September. They appealed to the sides to continue implementing the understandings reached there and to take concrete measures to prepare their populations for peace. The Co-Chair countries expressed hope that an intensive results-oriented high-level dialogue between the leaders of Azerbaijan and Armenia to promote a just and lasting settlement of the conflict can resume in the near future.
The Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan and the Acting Foreign Minister of Armenia reaffirmed their commitment to work intensively to promote a peaceful resolution of the conflict and to further reduce tensions. They agreed to meet again in early 2019 under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs for this purpose and in order to facilitate high-level talks. They recognized the strong engagement and good-faith mediation efforts rendered by the Co-Chair countries, as well as the activities of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office", is said in the statement.
- Aliev Tweeted on Karabakh Conflict The president of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has touched upon the settlement of Karabakh conflict in his Twitter microblog today.
- Russia Expects Resumption of Negotiations for NK Conflict Settlement after Formation of Cabinet in Armenia The Russian FM reminded that earlier talks were held between the leaders and foreign ministers of the two countries, but they took place before the elections in Armenia.
- Lavrov: "Russia Wants Fair and Mutually Acceptable Settlement of NK Conflict" “We want to foster the direct communication between Yerevan and Baku for the settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict. I know that you have met with the Armenian Prime Minister”, Lavrov said.
- As a Humanitarian Gesture, the Authorities of Artsakh are Ready, within the Framework of the Law, to Consider the Possibility of the Early Release of Citizen of Azerbaijan, Elnur Huseynzade The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have repeatedly stated that they did not and do not negotiate on the release or exchange of Dilham Askerov and Shahbaz Guliyev.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
The Early Parliamentary Elections' Final Results Resumed Today
EU Calls Turkish Authorities to Refrain from any Unilateral Action in Syria
President Sarkissian Arrived in Georgia to Attend the Oath Taking Ceremony of Zurabishvili
Letter to Santa Written in 1898 is Discovered
NSS Head Condemns the Law Enforcement Officers' Visits to Armenian Media Outlets’ Offices
Paris Police Arrest Dozens During Protests
UN Chief Concerned about Kosovo Secision to Form Army
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times
Australia Recognises West Jerusalem as Israeli Capital
Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Karekin II, Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass: Vardenyats Pass is Closed
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation With Justin Trudeau
Aliev Tweeted on Karabakh Conflict
Iran’s Nuclear Chief: 20% Uranium Enrichment Not a Bluff
Pashinyan: Peaceful Resolution of the Karabakh Conflict Remains Top Priority for Armenia
The Air Temperature In The Daytime Will Go Down
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences to Emmanuel Macron
Russia Expects Resumption of Negotiations for NK Conflict Settlement after Formation of Cabinet in Armenia
Artsakh President Introduces New Defense Minister to Supreme Command Staff of Defense Army
Levon Mnatsakanyan is Released from the Position of the Artsakh Republic Defense Minister
Armen Sargsyan: "My grandmother Fleeing from the Genocide Took the Most Precious Things – Her Son and the Bible"
Armenian President, Italian Global Leading Aerospace, Defense Company CEO Discuss Opportunities for Cooperation
Nikol Pashinyan Made a Donation to Hayastan All-Armenian Fund and Addressed the Nation in a Live Broadcast
Nikol Pashinyan Hands State Prize for Global IT Contribution to James Truchard, Co-Founder and President of National Instruments
Poroshenko, Stoltenberg Agree To Immediately Convene Ukraine - NATO Commission Over Russia's Aggression
Regular Consultations Between the Foreign Ministries of the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic of Armenia
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime More Than 120 Times
As a Humanitarian Gesture, the Authorities of Artsakh are Ready, within the Framework of the Law, to Consider the Possibility of the Early Release of Citizen of Azerbaijan, Elnur Huseynzade
Pashinyan: "Armenia Is to Become a Country where Major Businesses Will never Get Smaller, and the Smaller ones Will Grow into Medium-Size Entities"
Nikol Pashinyan Attended The Inauguration Of A New Building Of The Consulate General Of Armenia In St. Petersburg
Wind: 9.66 km/h