Spain Arrests 15 Connected To Armenian Tennis Match-Fixing Gang
The Spanish Civil Guard has made widespread arrests following an investigation into tennis match-fixing by an organized Armenian criminal gang, the European Union’s Europol agency said.
Eleven house searches were carried out in Spain and 167,000 euros in cash were seized, along with a shotgun, more than 50 electronic devices, credit cards, five luxury vehicles and documentation related to the case. Forty-two bank accounts have been frozen, Reurtes reports
The Civil Guard said in a statement 15 people had been arrested, including the leaders of the criminal organization, while a further 68 people have been investigated.
Of the 83 people implicated in the case, 28 were professional tennis players, playing in the ITF Futures and Challenger categories, and one whose identity was not revealed competed in the 2018 U.S. Open.
- Abraham Khashmanyan Steps Down as Armenian National Team Head Coach The name of the Armenian National team new head coach will be announced soon.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan is the Player of the Year in Armenia Armenian national team and TSG Hoffenheim striker Sargis Adamyan is the second with 104 points, while Armenian national team and FC Astana striker Tigran Barseghyan is the 3rd with 61 points.
- Vardan Minasyan Wins Armenian Coach of the Year Award Minasyan, having won this prize for 4 times, collected 119 points.
- FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan "The problem is that the organizer was banned, but Azerbaijani chess player who put forward the demand was not,” she said in an exclusive interview with NEWS.am Sport.
- Armenia’s Simon Martirosyan Nommed for IWF Lifter of the Year 2019 Award The winner will be chosen through a voting at the IWF website. Four other athletes are also nommed for the "IWF Jenő Boskovics Lifter of the Year Trophies for 2019".
Nikol Pashinyan Attends Panel Discussion on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict on the Sidelines of the Munich Security Conference
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova Address EU over Future Development of Eastern Partnership
Coronavirus Death Toll Climbs to 1,669
Iraq Base Hosting U.S. Military in Baghdad Hit by "Small Rockets"
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Tomorrow The Air Temperature Will Go Up by 6-8 Degrees
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With Indian Minister of External Affairs
First Coronavirus Death In Europe
Some Roads in Armenia Are Closed And Difficult to Pass
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With The Secretary-General of The Arab League
NA of Armenia to Hold Closed Discussion With General Staff Chief Of Army
Pashinyan: Armenia and Moldova Have Brilliant Political Relations
More Than 1,500 Cases of Death From Coronavirus
EU-Armenia Investment Forum to Be Held in Luxembourg
Armenian Human Rights Activist Was Searched Naked in Turkey (video)
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pashinyan, Aliyev to Attend Discussion on NK Konflict in Munich
Armenia, Germany Keen to Deepen Economic Cooperation
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Is Russia's Newly Appointed Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin of Armenian Origin?
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Wind: 5 km/h