António Guterres Welcomes Paris Meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs
UN Secretary-General António Guterres welcomes the meeting between Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan Elmar Mammadyarov and Acting Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan held on 16 January in Paris under the auspices of the co-chairs of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) Minsk Group, his spokesman Stéphane Dujarric said in a statement.
"The Secretary-General appreciates the continued commitment of the sides to finding a negotiated and peaceful solution to the long-standing Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and particularly welcomed the Ministers’ agreement on the need to take concrete measures to prepare the populations for peace.
The Secretary-General reiterates the full support of the United Nations for the important mediation efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group,” reads the statement.
- Comment by Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh Ani Sargsyan to the Aparaj Agency The dialogue between Artsakh and the United States, as well as the other two OSCE Minsk Group co-chairing states through direct official contacts at various levels will create favorable conditions for...
- Artsakh Official Predicts ‘Low Likelihood’ of Azerbaijani Frontline Attacks: Tert.am To reinforce the security of its state borders, Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) must be always prepared for the worst-case scenario, a spokesperson for President Bako Sahakyan said on Sunday, commenting on...
- MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C. The actions of Azerbaijan, which are marked by the use of force and threat of use of force, hinder the establishment of an environment conducive to peace and thus undermine the advancement of the peace...
- Armenian Soldier Killed in Artsakh from Azerbaijani Fire Serviceman Artyom Khachatryan, born in 1999, was killed by Azerbaijani fire Thursday at about 5:05 local time in the military positions of the Artsakh Defense Army in the northern direction of the Artsakh-Azerbaijan...
- Shahumyan Region And Part of Martakert And Martuni Regions Are Occupied by Azerbaijan: Artsakh FM To date, the Shahumyan region and part of the Martakert and Martuni regions are under the occupation of Azerbaijan where the authorities of this country are pursuing a policy of illegal settlement.
Nikol Pashinyan Hosts Renowned Scientist Raymond Damadian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Incorrect to State Growth of Poverty in Russia: Peskov
Armenian Patriarchate of Constantinople to Elect Interim Leader
Turkey Says US Ultimatum Over S-400 'Not in Spirit of Alliance'
India's Heatwave Turns Deadly
Kazakhstan Updates Tally of Protest Arrests to Nearly 4,000
Xi Jinping to Discuss Denuclearisation with Kim Jong Un During Visit to North Korea
Turkey Orders Arrest of 128 Military Personnel Over Suspected Gulen Links
Trump Set to Formally Launch Reelection Campaign at Orlando Rally
Iran Will Not Wage War Against Any Nation, Says Iranian President
Nikol Pashinyan: “Hayastan All-Armenian Fund Should Become our National Budget”
Syria Says It Doesn't Want to Fight With Turkey
Former Uefa President Michel Platini Arrested Over Awarding of 2022 World Cup to Qatar
Artsakh-France Friendship Circle Statement
China Calls on US to Stop ‘Extreme Pressure’ on Iran
Iran Says Will Breach Uranium Stockpile Limit in 10 Days
US to Send 1,000 More Troops to Middle East
Comment by Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh Ani Sargsyan to the Aparaj Agency
Egypt’s Former President Morsi Buried, a Day After Courtroom Death
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
Despite the Obstacles Imposed by Azerbaijan, Artsakh’s International Ties will Continue to Expand and Deepen
Wind: 15 km/h