Karabakh Parliament Speaker Ashot Ghulyan: Land-for-Peace Principle is Unacceptable
Land-for-peace principle is unacceptable, Karabakh parliament speaker Ashot Ghulyan wrote on his Facebook page, News.am reports.
"During my term as speaker of the parliament, there was not a single case when the authorities of Artsakh spoke the language of ultimatum in the context of the settlement of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict.
Therefore, I do not understand the distortion of the facts that are thrown into society against the background of the upcoming elections in Artsakh in 2020.
As for the meeting of Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan with representatives of the political forces of Artsakh in July 2016 in Stepanakert, as a participant of the meeting, I would like to touch upon an important circumstance.
After that meeting the position of both official Yerevan and official Stepanakert on settling the conflict became more rigid.
I have repeatedly said, and today I continue to insist that land-for-peace principle is unacceptable," he noted.
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Hold Meeting in New York City Armenia’s Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan will depart for New York on September 22 to participate in the works of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly.
- Azerbaijan States About Readiness to Exchange Armenian Citizens Karen Ghazaryan and Arayik Ghazaryan with Azerbaijani Convicts Dilgam Askerov and Shahbaz Guliyev The commission says that the message about readiness of exchange was sent to corresponding international structures on September 11.
- OSCE to Conduct Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Soon He noted that there is an agreement between the foreign ministers of the two countries and the co-chairs to announce the meeting simultaneously.
- Maria Zakharova about Pashinyan's Statement "Artsakh is Armenia" Russian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova was asked to express Moscow's attitude as one of the co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group to the statement of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia...
PM Introduces NSS Interim Director to NSS Senior Staff
Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Meets Trump
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
Trump Whistleblower Complaint Involves Ukraine: Report
Nikol Pashinyan Calls at Public TV Headquarters
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Hold Meeting in New York City
Arab Coalition Launches Military Operation North of Hodeidah in Yemen
Joe Biden Calls for Reaffirmation of U.S. Record on the Armenian Genocide
Vanadzor-Alaverdi-Bagratashen Highway is Closed for Truck Traffic
PM receives HSBC Bank Executive Director for Europe
PM receives Boeing International Corporation Vice President-Led Delegation
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Iran's Zarif Warns of 'All-out War'
Trump's Communications with a Foreign Leader Sparked Whistleblower Complaint
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Trump Signs Wall During Visit to U.S.-Mexico Border (video)
Armenia’s PM Appoints Acting chiefs of National Security Service, Police
UAE to Join US-Led Naval Coalition in Gulf
Bako Sahakyan Received President of the Armenian Athletic Federation
Suicide Bomb in Southern Afghanistan, Kills at Least 20
Famous Russian Singer Lyubov Uspenskaya Performed an Armenian Song in Azerbaijan (VIDEO)
Models and Celebrities Love Kim Kardashian's Vogue Arabia Cover
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed
Commemoration of Sts. John the Baptist and Job the Righteous
Jerusalem Municipality Plans to Reconstruct the Armenian Patriarchate Road
CSTO Will Always Welcome Cooperation with all the Former Republics of the USSR: Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
The Proposal for Organizing a Meeting Between Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Was Voiced by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Georgian Parliament Approves New Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia
Wind: 8 km/h