Suicide Attack in Iran Kills 41 Including Revolutionary Guards Members
Forty-one people, including military personnel, were killed in a suicide attack targeting an Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corp (IRGC) bus, the FARS news agency reported on Wednesday, Sputnik reports.
Earlier in the day, the local news agency IRNA reported citing its source that 20 people were killed.
- Iran, Russia to Hold Joint Maritime Drills in Persian Gulf Two countries discussed increased military and defense ties during the Moscow Conference on International Security (MCIS).
- Bolton Urges Iran to Change Its Behavior Bolton tweeted: "The Iranian regime should understand that it must change its behavior now or continue to pay the cost for its destabilizing behavior, which only hurts the Iranian people."
- Armenia to Send Humanitarian Aid to Iran "We will send technical means, vehicles, and rescuers; we are specifying the numbers.”
- Iran Rights Lawyer Sotoudeh to Face Additional 10 Years in Jail She had in been found guilty of "colluding against the system, propaganda against the system... disrupting public order" and on several other counts.
- PM-Led Delegation is in Isfahan (photos) Nikol Pashinyan and Anna Hakobyan visited Imam and Sheikh Lothollah mosques, Ali Qapu Palace and Kesariyeh Bazari. During the tour, they were briefed on the history of Iranian spiritual and cultural institutions.
8 Armenians in the Crashed Bus in Italy: MFA
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
State Budget Revenue Side in Excess of 62 Billion Drams - Issues Related to Allocation of Extra Budgetary Funds Discussed in Government
Washington Becomes First State Ever to Allow Human Composting
Council of Europe to Send Experts to Yerevan
Stanislav Zas to Assume Post of CSTO Secretary General from January 1, 2020
Armen Sarkissian to Attend Eurasian Media Forum at Invitation of Kazakhstan President
Failed Elections of Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople to be examined at Turkey Constitutional Court
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation
Armenian Government's Vision For High Technology Development to Be Presented in Tallinn
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary to Leave for Russia
Russia to Make Every Effort to Improve Relations With US
"Traitors" Among Armed Forces Should Be Detained: Maduro
President of Artsakh Congratulates Major-General Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan on His 80th Jubilee
China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song
Dutch Parliament Discusses Erdogan's Hate Speech on Armenian Genocide
Washington Gives Ankara Two Weeks to Abandon S 400 Deal
Former President of Ukraine Poroshenko Accused of Treason
U.S. Says Syria May Be Using Chemical Weapons
Air Raids Kill 12 Civilians in Jihadist-Held Syrian Town
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
French MP on Notre Dame de Paris Fire: How Can One Blame God For Fire? (Exclusive)
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
This Year Marks the 150th Birthday of Renowned Armenian Composer Komitas
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Wind: 5 km/h