Artsakh Permanent Representative to the U.S. Held Meetings in Arizona
The Permanent Representative of the Republic of Artsakh to the United States Robert Avetisyan had a range of meetings with representatives of the Hay Dat Office and the Armenian community of Arizona on 15-17 February. Press Service of the Artsakh republic MFA reports on this.
At the February 16 meeting with members of the Armenian community held in the Armenian Center of the capital city Phoenix, Robert Avetisyan briefed on the historical-legal bases of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and the current stage of the negotiation process, as well as answered the questions of the participants. On the same day, Robert Avetisyan met with members of the ARF Dashnaktsutyun Council of the State of Arizona. The sides discussed the opportunities of further cooperation.
On February 17, in the St. Abgar Armenian Church in Scottsdale City, the representative of Artsakh met with members of the Armenian community. Robert Avetisyan touched upon the issues related to the history of Artsakh, the main stages of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and the political and economic processes in the country.
On February 18, the representative of Artsakh, accompanied by members of the Hay Dat Office, met with 11 members of the Arizona Senate and House of Representatives, including Speaker of the House of Representatives Republican Russell Bowers. During the meeting, Robert Avetisyan submitted information on Artsakh and refuted Azerbaijan’s anti-Armenian propaganda theses. The representative of Artsakh also participated in the session of the State of Arizona Senate, at which a range of issues related to the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and the state-building process in Artsakh were touched upon.
- PM Receives Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office The parties stressed the importance of measures aimed at enabling a climate of mutual trust for the peace process.
- Change of Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Format Possible with Consent of Two Parties: Zakharova Russia has many times spoken about the format of Karabakh conflict negotiations which may be changed on the basis of consent of the parties.
- Keeping Our Landmark in Artsakh Conflict Regulation Issue is a Priority On the eve of the upcoming Pashinyan-ALiyev meeting tensions over Artsakh conflict mount.
- Davit Babayan Introduced Details of Joint National Security Council (Exclusive) Co-chaired by Armenia’s prime minister Nikol Pashinyan and NKR president Bako Sahakyan the joint security session of Armenia and NKR took place in Stepanakert, on 12 March. The key issue on the agenda...
- MAGNIFIER: WHY HAS AZERBAIJAN MADE UP THE “AZERI COMMUNITY OF KARABAKH” This program of the “Magnifier” deals with the so called “Azeri community of Karabakh”, and the objectives behind Azerbaijan’s seeking to lay them on the talks table. The program is prepared...
Congratulatory Message to Gladys Berejiklian, Premier of New South Wales of Australia
Israel-Gaza Tension: Violence Continues Despite Ceasefire
Town Halls Across Germany Evacuated After Threats
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
"Self-Determination is No Crime:” The World Craves New Approaches For Conflict Resolution
Facebook Removes Accounts From Russia, Iran For 'Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior'
Venezuela Hit by Second Electrical Blackout in One Month
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Greek PM Tsipras Says Turkish Jets "Harassed" His Helicopter
Prince Charles Meets Cuban President on Historic Trip to Havana
Pentagon Authorizes $1 Billion for Trump's Mexican Border Wall
Saudi Arabia Denounces U.S. Recognition of Golan Heights As Israeli Territory
Meeting With Chairman of the Pan-Armenian Games World Committee Ishkhan Zakaryan
"U.S. will not Tolerate" Foreign Military Presence in Venezuela, Says Bolton
Pompeo Warns Russia 'to Cease Its Unconstructive Behavior' in Venezuela
Catholicos of All Armenians Departs for Moscow
Upcoming Local Elections in Turkey: Erdogan Not Favored
"I Wish You Every Success in Your Mission Because Your Success is the Success of Each One of Us" - PM Meets with Armenian National Football Team Players
MPs Back Indicative Votes to Take Control of Brexit Process
Flash Floods Kill at Least 19 in Southern Iran
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Armenian Anita Caracotchian: The First Female Oceanographer in the World
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Macron Calls for Schengen Reform
Armenian Ambassador Expressed Indignation over the Participation of the Russian MPs in the Anti-Armenian Rally in Baku
Adam, Eve, Noah’s Ark and Tigran the Great at Carnival in Brazil
President of Artsakh, NSS Director of Armenia Visit Southern Section of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Borderline
Armenia, Belgium Set to Develop Cooperation in Education and Research: Memorandums of Understanding Signed as Part of Prime Minister’s Visit
Armenian-Iranian High-Level Talks Held in Tehran: Nikol Pashinyan, Hassan Rouhani Discuss Wide Range of Issues
Wind: 6 km/h