Artsakh Permanent Representative to the U.S. Held Meetings in Arizona
The Permanent Representative of the Republic of Artsakh to the United States Robert Avetisyan had a range of meetings with representatives of the Hay Dat Office and the Armenian community of Arizona on 15-17 February. Press Service of the Artsakh republic MFA reports on this.
At the February 16 meeting with members of the Armenian community held in the Armenian Center of the capital city Phoenix, Robert Avetisyan briefed on the historical-legal bases of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and the current stage of the negotiation process, as well as answered the questions of the participants. On the same day, Robert Avetisyan met with members of the ARF Dashnaktsutyun Council of the State of Arizona. The sides discussed the opportunities of further cooperation.
On February 17, in the St. Abgar Armenian Church in Scottsdale City, the representative of Artsakh met with members of the Armenian community. Robert Avetisyan touched upon the issues related to the history of Artsakh, the main stages of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and the political and economic processes in the country.
On February 18, the representative of Artsakh, accompanied by members of the Hay Dat Office, met with 11 members of the Arizona Senate and House of Representatives, including Speaker of the House of Representatives Republican Russell Bowers. During the meeting, Robert Avetisyan submitted information on Artsakh and refuted Azerbaijan’s anti-Armenian propaganda theses. The representative of Artsakh also participated in the session of the State of Arizona Senate, at which a range of issues related to the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and the state-building process in Artsakh were touched upon.
- Armenian Journalist’s Answer to Azerbaijan’s Foreign Minister What will happen next? You will remain at that corner if you are not willing to accept the real picture of the Karabakh conflict.
- France Should Contribute to Return of Artsakh to Negotiation table: Statement by France-Artsakh Friendship Circle Statement by the France-Artsakh Friendship Circle on the Occasion of the 25th Anniversary of the Agreement on the Full Cessation of Fire and Hostilities
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: 25 Years of the Ceasefire Agreement “Insight from Yerevan: Realpolitik” hosts first prime minister of newly independent Armenia Vazgen Manukyan, to discuss the achievements and failures of the 25 years of ceasefire, Artsakh conflict...
- Magnifier: Liberation of Shushi “Magnifier” deals with the role of the liberation of Shushi and the future of the victory reinforcement.
- Artsakh Reiterates Its Commitment To the Exclusively Peaceful Settlement of the Conflict The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh reiterates the commitment of official Stepanakert to the exclusively peaceful settlement of the conflict and calls on the Azerbaijani authorities...
Ukraine's President Calls Snap Parliamentary Elections
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Volodymyr Zelensky on Assuming the Office of President of Ukraine
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
INSIGHT From Yerevan: 10th Anniversary of the Eastern Partnership
Swedish Prosecutor Requests Assange's Detention Over Rape Allegation
Rocket Attack Hits Near US Embassy in Baghdad
Heavy Rain And Flooding Hit Parts of the Arabian Peninsula
Russian Air Strikes Kill 10 Civilians in Northwest Syria
Ceasefire in Donbass Zelensky's First Task
32 People Killed in Tajikistan Prison Deadly Riot
Trump Threatens Iran's "End" If It Seeks Fight With the US
Armenian PM Holds Phone Conversation With Catholicos Aram I
11 People Killed in Gun Attack at Brazil Bar
Vladimir Zelensky Sworn in As President of Ukraine
Turkey to Arrest 249 Foreign Ministry Personnel in Post-Coup Probe
His Holiness Garegin II Addresses Message on Current Situation in Armenia
Google ''Suspends Some Business With Huawei'' After US Blacklist
Terrorists Target Tourist Bus in Egypt
Armenia PM Calls to Block Exit and Entrance to all Courts on Monday
FM: Armenia does not question existence of Russian base in Gyumri
Who is Zahran Hashim, Alleged Mastermind of One of the Sri Lanka Attacks?
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
French MP on Notre Dame de Paris Fire: How Can One Blame God For Fire? (Exclusive)
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
This Year Marks the 150th Birthday of Renowned Armenian Composer Komitas
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
Wind: 7 km/h