OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
On March 28, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, in the north-west of Seysulan village of the Martakert region.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Personal Assistant to the CiO Personal Representative Simon Tiller (Great Britain).
From the opposite side of the Line of Contact, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the OSCE CiO Personal Representative Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- The Congressmen Expressed Readiness to Continue Their Efforts Aimed at Putting an End to the Isolation of Artsakh Masis Mayilian highly appreciated the strong support of the U.S. lawmakers for the continued struggle of the people of Artsakh for the sake of freedom, peace and decent life in their homeland.
- FM Highlights Reduction of Risks of Escalation for Substantive NK Talks Mnatsakanyan said it is an absolutely important issue to reach a situation which rules out risks of escalation.
- “Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku As for the opinion of the minister of foreign affairs of Azerbaijan on the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, I would kindly like to remind, that Azerbaijan was the one to reject the...
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement The two leaders briefed the Co-Chairs on their recent conversation during the CIS summit in Ashgabat and presented their ideas on how to advance the settlement process.
- Organizers of low-grade flash mob in Azerbaijan have no opportunity to get to Artsakh borders: David Babayan This kind of flash mobs is a cheap action, the organizers of which pursue various goals.
OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Kazakh Former President Says in Talks to Arrange Putin-Zelenskiy Summit
Former Deputy Head of NA staff Arsen Babayan to be Released from Custody
Israeli Forces Kill Top Islamic Jihad Commander in Gaza Strike
PM Nikol Pashinyan Attends Official Reception, hosted on Behalf of Emmanuel Macron
Mexico Grants Asylum to Bolivia's Evo Morales
Former US President Jimmy Carter Hospitalized
Nikol Pashinyan Arrives at Élysée Palace
Armenian PM Pashinyan Arrives in Paris
Russia Ready to Use its Opportunities for Regulating Armenian-Turkish Relations: Lavrov
Ghana Withdraws Kosovo’s Recognition
People's Choice Awards: 'Avengers: Endgame' Named Best Movie
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
U.S. Calls on Iraq to Hold Early Elections
PM Welcomes Russian FM: Bilateral Relations Discussed
No Agreements Can Be Reached without Nagorno-Karabakh’s Consent, Says Lavrov
Catalan Independence Protesters Block Major Spain-France Road Link
Western Sanctions on Syria Only Hurt the People in Order to Push Regime Change Agenda – Assad to RT
Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries
Nikol Pashinyan Says Political Changes in His Country Gave New Impetus to Ties with Russia
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
We Will Never Forget that 1.5 Million Armenians Were Murdered: Kim Kardashian
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Wind: 3 km/h