“We Will Be Able to Demonstrate Results on the Agreements on Karabakh Conflict:" Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
“In the near future we will be able to demonstrate some results on the agreements on the Karabakh conflict, discussed in Vienna and Moscow,” Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan said in response to the Public Radio journalist’s questions during the events held on the occasion of the 101st anniversary of the First Republic.
The Minister noted that the other issues are also discussed at this stage. The OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs have already held meetings in Yerevan and Stepanakert, and they have meetings scheduled in Baku.
"After that we will be able to make a more comprehensive conclusion, since at this stage these processes are underway," said Mnatsakanyan.
Commenting on Elmar Mammadyarov’s statement that the new authorities of Armenia "had been given time to study the issue, and that time has expired," the Armenian minister said that such rhetoric is not "negotiation-like", moreover it is not appropriate for the negotiator himself.
“The language of threats does not work and will not work, we have spoken about this more than once. We also spoke about the fact that Armenia and Artsakh are determined to protect themselves. We talked about this in different forms. But this is not the point,” said Mnatsakanyan.
He noted that in no way does this situation contribute to normal work process, especially when it is said by a negotiator.
- Bako Sahakyan Received Armen Grigoryan Artsakh Republic Security Council secretary Arshavir Gharamyan partook at the meeting.
- ANCA Applauds Overwhelming Bipartisan House Passage of Chu Amendment to Strengthen Artsakh Cease-Fire We welcome today’s historic U.S. House vote for peace.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- OSCE Mission to Conduct Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- OSCE PA's Luxembourg Declaration Cites Need for Karabakh Settlement The Declaration also encourages the leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan to intensify their dialogue in the context of the mediation led by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and to take “specific and tangible...
Moscow Court Extends Arrest of All 24 Ukrainian Sailors Detained in Kerch Strait
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Ursula von der Leyen on Being Elected President of the European Commission
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
“The Government’s goal is to make the public procurement system more flexible, enforce the principle of fair competition and eradicate corruption” - PM Holds Consultation
Armenian Deputy PM Meets With Irish Minister for Children and Youth Affairs in New York
Artsakh Republic Foreign Minister Met with the Security Council Secretary of the Republic of Armenia
Ararat Mirzoyan and Nancy Pelosi Discuss Issues on Armenian-American Relations
President of Artsakh Signed Laws
Trump: US not Seeking 'Regime Change' in Iran
Location of US Nuclear Weapons in Europe Accidentally Revealed in Report from NATO Body
Saudi Arabia Set for 24-Hour Trading Amid Prayer Time Confusion
Delegation Led by Ararat Mirzoyan Takes Part in Works of Leadership Forum in Washington
PM Nikol Pashinyan Extends Birthday Greetings to German Chancellor Angela Merkel
Artsakh Defense Minister, Secretary of Armenia’s Security Council Discuss Security Issues
US Wants to Spend 37.4 Billion on Aid for Venezuelan Opposition
Iranian Diplomats, Families Living in New York Face U.S. Travel Curbs
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with U.S. Senate Republican Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Judge Orders Social-Media Silence for Roger Stone
President Sarkissian Congratulated Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel on her Birth Anniversary
Bako Sahakyan Received Armen Grigoryan
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
PM: "Our Will Is Unshakable and Our Hand Will Not Flinch Against Those Who Try to Revive the Methods of Violence in the Republic of Armenia"
Wind: 10 km/h