“We Will Be Able to Demonstrate Results on the Agreements on Karabakh Conflict:" Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
“In the near future we will be able to demonstrate some results on the agreements on the Karabakh conflict, discussed in Vienna and Moscow,” Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan said in response to the Public Radio journalist’s questions during the events held on the occasion of the 101st anniversary of the First Republic.
The Minister noted that the other issues are also discussed at this stage. The OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs have already held meetings in Yerevan and Stepanakert, and they have meetings scheduled in Baku.
"After that we will be able to make a more comprehensive conclusion, since at this stage these processes are underway," said Mnatsakanyan.
Commenting on Elmar Mammadyarov’s statement that the new authorities of Armenia "had been given time to study the issue, and that time has expired," the Armenian minister said that such rhetoric is not "negotiation-like", moreover it is not appropriate for the negotiator himself.
“The language of threats does not work and will not work, we have spoken about this more than once. We also spoke about the fact that Armenia and Artsakh are determined to protect themselves. We talked about this in different forms. But this is not the point,” said Mnatsakanyan.
He noted that in no way does this situation contribute to normal work process, especially when it is said by a negotiator.
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement The two leaders briefed the Co-Chairs on their recent conversation during the CIS summit in Ashgabat and presented their ideas on how to advance the settlement process.
- Organizers of low-grade flash mob in Azerbaijan have no opportunity to get to Artsakh borders: David Babayan This kind of flash mobs is a cheap action, the organizers of which pursue various goals.
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs May Meet in Slovakia in December in Case of Their Consent: Russian Co-Chair The next meeting between the foreign ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan may take place in Slovakia, Russian co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group Igor Popov told the reporters in Artsakh.
- Artsakh Republic President Received OSCE Minsk Group co-Chairs President Sahakyan reaffirmed the commitment of official Stepanakert to the peaceful settlement of the Azerbaijani-Karabagh conflict under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group, reiterating the necessity...
- Nikol Pashinyan Receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Reference was made to the efforts aimed at preparing the affected populations to peace.
Armenians Earned Their Right to Live in Those Territories from Their Ancestors from Ancient Times: Armenia's MP to Azerbaijani Delegate
Armenia's Constitutional Court Publishes Decision on CC Head Hrayr Tovmasyan
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
Nikol Pashinyan: “Changes in Civil Aviation will Benefit Armenian Consumers, Citizens and the Economy”
Erdogan 'Threw Trump's Syria Letter in Bin'
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
New Brexit Deal Agreed, Says Boris Johnson
“Your Problems are Kept in the Spotlight” – PM Meets with the Mothers of Perished Armenian Soldiers
Armenian Lavash on CNN’s List of World’s Best Breads
President Armen Sarkissian Attends Gala Dinner of Global Innovation Forum in Yerevan
Japan Emperor's Parade to Be Belayed Due to Typhoon Damage
Foreign Minister of Artsakh has Met with Secretary of the Security Council of the Republic of Armenia
Third Night of Violence in Barcelona after Jailing of Catalan Separatists
Roads in Armenia are Passable: Goris-Kapan Roadway will be closed for Trucks
Organizers of low-grade flash mob in Azerbaijan have no opportunity to get to Artsakh borders: David Babayan
PM receives EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs May Meet in Slovakia in December in Case of Their Consent: Russian Co-Chair
Speaking about Innovation, We First of All Mean Innovation of Thought and Thinking that Can Really Change the World: Nikol Pashinyan
Erdogan: Turkey Will Continue Operation in Syria Despite Possible Sanctions
Osman Baydemir: If Turkey Isn't Stopped in Syria, Armenian Genocide of 1915 Will Be Repeated
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Wind: 6 km/h