The Provocation of the Azerbaijani Side will not Remain without a Response
During the period from May 26 to June 1 the Azerbaijani forces violated the ceasefire regime in the Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact nearly 220 times by firing more than 3500 shots from various caliber weapons at the Armenian positions, the defense ministry of Artsakh told Armenpress.
It’s worth noting that 80 out of the aforementioned ceasefire violations occurred overnight May 31 during which the Azerbaijani side fired around 2350 shots, most of which from sniper rifles and large caliber weapons. As a result, on June 1, at 07:30, soldier of the Defense Army of Artsakh Sipan Melkonyan, born in 2000, received a fatal gunshot wound.
Artsakh’s defense ministry extends support to the family of the soldier and announces at the same time that the provocation of the Azerbaijani side will not remain without a response, adding that the consequences will be painful.
- Hot Line With Azerbaijani President Does Not Guarantee There Will Be No Victims – Pashinyan According to the PM, as far as the Azerbaijani president has not pronounced that sentence, the negotiations will not be productive.
- Bako Sahakyan Received Armen Grigoryan Artsakh Republic Security Council secretary Arshavir Gharamyan partook at the meeting.
- ANCA Applauds Overwhelming Bipartisan House Passage of Chu Amendment to Strengthen Artsakh Cease-Fire We welcome today’s historic U.S. House vote for peace.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- OSCE Mission to Conduct Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
"This is the Reform that We Expect to Yield Concrete Results” - PM Holds Consultation on the Concept of Ministry of High-Tech Industry Activities
President Armen Sarkissian Held a Farewell Meeting with the Ambassador of Argentine to Armenia
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with His Colleague of Georgian Parliament
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkish Military Conducts Airstrikes in Northern Iraq
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with the U.S. Members of Congress
After Shaking Episodes, Germany's Merkel Says She Is Fit for Work
Israel, Bahrain foreign ministers hold first public meeting in US
President of Artsakh Received the Delegation of the Commission Regulating Public Services of Armenia
Preventing Mass Atrocities Against Members of Religious Groups is Absolute Priority For Armenia - FM
President of Artsakh Convenes Consultation in Tigranakert
Plane Evacuation Flying From Moscow Airport to Yerevan Caused by Strange Smell on Board
Nikol Pashinyan Hosts Australia’s New South Wales Premier Gladys Berejiklian
Trump Says the U.S. Navy Downed an Iranian Drone in the Strait of Hormuz
Zareh Sinanyan Pays 1st Foreign Visit to Russia in the Post of Chief Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs
President Armen Sarkissian Hosted Premier of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Head of Parliament Has Meetings with Representatives of the U.S. Armenian Organizations
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
US Preparing to Send Hundreds of Troops to Saudi Arabia Amid Iran Tensions
US House Rejects Bid to Launch Trump Impeachment Proceedings
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
PM: "Our Will Is Unshakable and Our Hand Will Not Flinch Against Those Who Try to Revive the Methods of Violence in the Republic of Armenia"
Artsakh’s Foreign Ministry Welcome the Adoption of the Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of the US House of Representatives
Wind: 13 km/h