The OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
On June 4, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission will conduct a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, in the south-east direction of Martuni town.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring will be conducted by Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and staff member of the Office of the CiO Personal Representative Martin Schuster (Germany).
From the opposite side of the Line of Contact, the monitoring will be conducted by Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk, his Field Assistant Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Personal Assistant Simon Tiller (Great Britain).
The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities The security system of Artsakh and Armenia is comprehensive and consolidated enough to effectively address and confront such threats.
- Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson on the Statement Issued by the Foreign Ministry of Azerbaijan Regarding the Inauguration of the newly Elected President of Artsakh in Shushi Armenia is committed to an exclusively peaceful settlement of the conflict within the framework of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmanship
- Pashinyan: If Necessary, I’m Ready to Discuss the Karabakh Issue with Artsakh Ex-Presidents According to him, there was always the idea of peacekeeping forces in previous documents and public statements.
- Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed April four-day war showed how fragile the Agreement on Ceasefire is and how easy it is to break it. Until now, on NKR-Azerbaijan border and on Armenia-Azerbaijan border people are dying, and if we summarize...
- Canada FM: There has Not Been any Change to Our Position on Nagorno-Karabakh In a letter addressed to the Armenian National Committee of Canada (ANCC) on May 4th, Canada’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Hon. François-Philippe Champagne clarified Canada’s position on Artsakh...
33-year Old Patient Died of Coronavirus: Arsen Torosyan
Positive-Tested PM Pashinyan and Family Members Show no Coronavirus Symptoms
Government Expands Scope of 8th Anti-Crisis Program Beneficiaries
Zakharova: There are no Dramatic Changes in Karabakh Settlement, but Optimism Remains
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Davit Ananyan Announced About His Resignation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President of Artsakh Appoints New Justice Minister
Aleksander Lukashenko Appointed The New Prime Minister Of Belarus
Hong Kong Passes China National Anthem Bill amid Protests
President of Artsakh Received the Mayor of Stepanakert
Libya's GNA Retakes Tripoli Airport from Haftar's Forces
North Korea: Kim's Sister threatens to End Military Pact over Leaflets
Artak Davtyan: No Violations In The Import Of Armaments And Military Equipment
Trump Administration to Bar Chinese Passenger Carriers from Flying to U.S.
Trump Believes He won’t Need to Invoke Insurrection Act
Armenia Records 11221 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh Republic President Sent a Condolence Letter to the Family of Prominent Writer and Publicist Maxim Hovhannisyan
Belarus President Dismisses Government
The President of Artsakh Republic will Submit for the Consideration of the Parliament the Candidacy of Mher Aghajanyan to the Post of Prosecutor General
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Murderer of Hrant Dink Ogun Samast May Be Released in Nine Months
Wind: 9 km/h