PM Nikol Pashinyan Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk.
Discussed were issues related to the settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and the formation of a peace-conducive climate.
- Awarding Ceremony in Connection With the 95th Anniversary of Formation of the Statistics System of Artsakh On 26 June a solemn ceremony of awarding took place at the Artsakh Republic President's residence in connection with the 95th anniversary of formation of the statistics system of Artsakh.
- ANCA Welcomes Introduction of Sherman Amendment on Azerbaijan’s Threats to Shoot Down Civilian Aircraft Measure would Block U.S. Support for Azerbaijani Military's Airstrike Capabilities.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Comment by MFA Press Secretary Anna Naghdalyan on the Latest Statement of the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan The claims made by the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan do not correspond to reality. Such approaches are counterproductive, which devalues the seriousness of the peace process.
- OSCE to Conduct Monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
Germany's Angela Merkel Seen Shaking Again in Berlin
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Embattled Czech Government Survives No-Confidence Vote
Turkey’s Erdogan Says Trump May Visit in July
Armenian Government Approves Bill on Raising Minimum Wage by 13.000 Drams
Iran Warns U.S. of Stronger Reaction If Its Borders Violated Again
North Korea Tells South to Stop Mediating Between North, US
Trump Warns Any War With Iran ‘Wouldn’t Last Long’
Croatian FM to Lead Council of Europe
Venezuelan Opposition Leader Refutes Accusations of Trying to Stage a Coup
Japan Welcomes G20 Leaders for Summit Centred on Climate Change
2 Killed, 22 Injured As Russian Plane Makes Emergency Landing
Maduro Says He Will Be 'Ruthless' If Opposition Attempts Coup
PM Receives EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia
France Closing Dozens of Schools Because of a Heatwave
Georgian Deputy PM to Visit Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgian Citizen of Armenian Origin Injured in Tbilisi Clashes
Egypt Says 7 Policemen Killed in Sinai Jihadist Attack
Awarding Ceremony in Connection With the 95th Anniversary of Formation of the Statistics System of Artsakh
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
There is No Religion For Food, All Are Human Beings
What is the "Summit of Minds"
MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C.
Wind: 21 km/h