OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions
On June 25, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, in the north-east direction of Akna.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova), as well as staff member of the Office of the CiO Personal Representative Martin Schuster (Germany) and representative of the OSCE High-Level Planning Group (HLPG) Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Bosshard (Switzerland).
From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistant to the OSCE CiO Personal Representative Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Personal Assistant to the CiO Personal Representative Simon Tiller (Great Britain), as well as representative of the OSCE HLPG Lieutenant-Colonel Harry O’Connor (Ireland).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule. However, the Azerbaijani side did not lead the OSCE mission to its front-line positions.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 80 Times The Defense Army advanced units basically refrained from responding and continue to confidently carry out the assigned combat mission.
- It is Yet Early to Speak About Meeting of Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan: Armenia’s FM “Quite considerable number of meetings took place on the level of ministers. We continue working on the level of foreign ministers,” Mnatsakanyan said.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- January of 1990 Divided the Lives of Baku Armenians into Before and After They betrayed not only their Armenian friends and neighbors, they also betrayed themselves.
- OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Says Karabakh Conflict Resolution will be High on Chairmanship’s Agenda Edi Rama added that the main motto of the Albanian presidency this year will be "Implementing our commitments together.”
Ex-NSS Chief’s Body had "No Signs of Violence" Other than Gunshot Wound, Authorities Say
Armen Sarkissian will Participate at the 50th Annual Meeting in Davos
Arthur Aleksanyan Beats Azerbaijan Opponent in Final
Axios: "Birth Tourism" is Trump's Next Immigration Target
Trump Says Good Relations with Russia, China are Beneficial for US
Prince Harry on Leaving Royal Role: It Brings Me Great Sadness
Why Did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Decide to Step Back from Royal Duties?
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Iran’s Geography Lesson to Macron
Funeral service for Georgi Kutoyan to take place on January 19
Iranian-Armenian Singer Andy Honored with a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Turkish Visa Price Increases: Armenian Citizens Will Pay $ 30
PM Highlights Dissemination of Modern Farming Skills as he Sets Acquainted with CARD Foundation Activities
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Statement of the Armenia-Artsakh Inter-Parliamentary Committee
Barack Obama Shared Adorable Birthday Message to Michelle
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Mirzoyan Says Armenians of Artsakh Cannot Live in Safety Under Azerbaijani Sovereignty
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 80 Times
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
Facebook Removes Hundreds of Georgia Govt Linked Pages
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Wind: 3 km/h