Summer Universiade: Artur Avetisyan Becomes Champion in Rings Exercise
Armenia has won its first medal at the 30th Summer Universiade.
Gymnast Artur Avetisyan has won a gold medal at the Summer Universiade being held in Naples, Italy.
Scoring 14.900 points in the rings exercise Artur Avetisyan placed first.
Avetisyan prevailed over 2017 Universiade and 2018 European silver medalist Turk Ibrahim Cholak who took the second place (14.800).
Earlier in the rings qualification round Artur Avetisyan had scored 14,750 points and qualified for the final with the second position.
- Armenian Greco-Roman Wrestlers to Participate in International Tournaments From July 22 to August 1 our team will have a training camp in Olympavan after which a part of the team will leave for Warsaw, the other part - to Tbilisi.
- Armenia's Multiple Champion Aghasi Aghasyan Killed in Car Accident Armenian weightlifter, multiple champion Aghasi Aghasyan has been killed as a result of a car accident, sports journalist Gevorg Loretsyan wrote on his Facebook.
- Hakob Serobyan: Artur Davtyan Outperformed Himself Before the World Championship in October the artistic gymnastics team will take part in tournaments and training camps.
- Nikol Pashinyan Meets With Second European Games Medal Winners Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan met with the Armenian athletes who won several medals in the Second European Games.
- Minsk 2019: Armenia Team Comes 11th Armenia participated in the European Games with 37 athletes in 9 sports.
Head of Labor Party Accuses Trump of Seizing UK Tanker By Iran
Trump to Discuss Turkey With GOP Senators at White House Next Week
Saudi King Approves Hosting U.S. Troops to Enhance Regional Security: SPA
Netanyahu Officially Makes Israeli History as Longest-Serving Prime Minister
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia: the Air Temperature Will Go up by 3-4 Degrees
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border about 95 Times
UK 'Deeply Concerned' Over Tanker Seizure
Commemoration of Christ’s twelve Apostles and thirteenth Apostle - St. Paul
'Operation Sentinel': US Develops Operation to Protect Shipping in the Middle East
President of Artsakh was Present at an Opening of the Gallery of Sculptures and "The Sky of Artsakh" photo exhibition in Shoushi
"This is the Reform that We Expect to Yield Concrete Results” - PM Holds Consultation on the Concept of Ministry of High-Tech Industry Activities
President Armen Sarkissian Held a Farewell Meeting with the Ambassador of Argentine to Armenia
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with His Colleague of Georgian Parliament
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkish Military Conducts Airstrikes in Northern Iraq
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with the U.S. Members of Congress
After Shaking Episodes, Germany's Merkel Says She Is Fit for Work
Israel, Bahrain foreign ministers hold first public meeting in US
President of Artsakh Received the Delegation of the Commission Regulating Public Services of Armenia
Preventing Mass Atrocities Against Members of Religious Groups is Absolute Priority For Armenia - FM
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
Artsakh’s Foreign Ministry Welcome the Adoption of the Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of the US House of Representatives
PM: "Our Will Is Unshakable and Our Hand Will Not Flinch Against Those Who Try to Revive the Methods of Violence in the Republic of Armenia"
Wind: 13 km/h