Hot Line With Azerbaijani President Does Not Guarantee There Will Be No Victims – Pashinyan
The hot line between the Prime Minister of Armenia and president of Azerbaijan operates, but unfortunately, it does not guarantee there will be no victims on the contact line, PM Pashinyan said in an interview with head of Armenian service of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) Hrayr Tamrazian, ARMENPRESS reports.
“But we make efforts for having clear results of the negotiations. Why there are no clear results of the negotiations? Now when I want to describe the situation for the representatives of the international community why there is no progress in negotiations, I say that there is only one reason. When I was elected Prime Minister of Armenia, I announced at the National Assembly that any solution to Karabakh issue must be acceptable for the peoples of Armenia, Karabakh and Azerbaijan. This was an unprecedented announcement in our reality, because no leader of the Republic of Armenia has ever said that any solution must be acceptable for the people of Azerbaijan.
This is a very important announcement and creates firm grounds for the progress of the negotiations. Therefore, why there is no progress? For very clear reason. Because the president of Azerbaijan refuses to say the same sentence. He should say that any solution to Karabakh issue should be acceptable for the people of Azerbaijan, Karabakh and Armenia”, Pashinyan emphasized.
According to the PM, as far as the Azerbaijani president has not pronounced that sentence, the negotiations will not be productive.
“Therefore, anyone that thinks that Karabakh issue solution can be acceptable for the people of Azerbaijan but unacceptable for the people of Karabakh or Armenia, he does not know the people of Karabakh or Armenia”, Pashinyan concluded.
- Meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs Kicks off in Geneva Meeting of FMs of Armenia and Azerbaijan Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Elmar Mammadyarov commenced in Geneva with mediation and participation of OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Igor Popov, Stéphane Visconti, Andrew...
- Armenia's FM Met with OSCE Minsk Group co-Chairs Armenia's Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan met in Geneva with the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stéphane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States...
- Regional Peace and Security - Responsibility of Leaders of Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan Pashinyan said it has been stated in his speech on March 12, 2019 at the joint session of Security Councils of Armenia and Artsakh in Stepanakert.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 80 Times The Defense Army advanced units basically refrained from responding and continue to confidently carry out the assigned combat mission.
- It is Yet Early to Speak About Meeting of Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan: Armenia’s FM “Quite considerable number of meetings took place on the level of ministers. We continue working on the level of foreign ministers,” Mnatsakanyan said.
Meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs Kicks off in Geneva
Pentagon Now Says 50 service Members Suffered Brain Injuries from Iran Attack
'Will not Pass': Palestinian Leader Abbas Rejects Trump's Plan
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Armenia's FM Met with OSCE Minsk Group co-Chairs
President of Artsakh Receives Chief of General Staff of Armenian Armed Forces
Karabakh Army Soldier Gets Wounded
Ex-NSS Head Committed Suicide on “Very Personal” Motive, Next-of-Kin Demands Privacy
PM Pashinyan Meets US Ambassador and Kansas Adjutant-General
Armenia 3rd President on PM's Statement
PM Pashinyan Surprises Artsakh Troops at Apartment Donation Event
Our Homeland is the Territory Behind our Soldier who Stands on the Border: PM Pashinyan
President of Artsakh Visits Stepanakert Memorial Complex
French Police Clear out Migrants Again from North Paris Site
Turkish Military Convoy Crosses Syria Border, Heads to Southern Idlib - TV
Armenia Issues China Travel Warning Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
Trump Discusses Syria, Libya with Turkey's Erdogan
The Referendum on the Cut of the Parliamentary will be Held on the 29th of March
Armenia Political, Military Elite Visits Yerablur Military Pantheon
Armenia PM: Congratulations on your Holiday, Victorious, Glorious Armenian Army!
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Wind: 5 km/h