Hot Line With Azerbaijani President Does Not Guarantee There Will Be No Victims – Pashinyan
The hot line between the Prime Minister of Armenia and president of Azerbaijan operates, but unfortunately, it does not guarantee there will be no victims on the contact line, PM Pashinyan said in an interview with head of Armenian service of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) Hrayr Tamrazian, ARMENPRESS reports.
“But we make efforts for having clear results of the negotiations. Why there are no clear results of the negotiations? Now when I want to describe the situation for the representatives of the international community why there is no progress in negotiations, I say that there is only one reason. When I was elected Prime Minister of Armenia, I announced at the National Assembly that any solution to Karabakh issue must be acceptable for the peoples of Armenia, Karabakh and Azerbaijan. This was an unprecedented announcement in our reality, because no leader of the Republic of Armenia has ever said that any solution must be acceptable for the people of Azerbaijan.
This is a very important announcement and creates firm grounds for the progress of the negotiations. Therefore, why there is no progress? For very clear reason. Because the president of Azerbaijan refuses to say the same sentence. He should say that any solution to Karabakh issue should be acceptable for the people of Azerbaijan, Karabakh and Armenia”, Pashinyan emphasized.
According to the PM, as far as the Azerbaijani president has not pronounced that sentence, the negotiations will not be productive.
“Therefore, anyone that thinks that Karabakh issue solution can be acceptable for the people of Azerbaijan but unacceptable for the people of Karabakh or Armenia, he does not know the people of Karabakh or Armenia”, Pashinyan concluded.
- Armenia Soldier Wounded by Azerbaijan The Investigative Committee of Armenia has launched a criminal case into this incident, and on the grounds of attempted murder.
- Please Have a Bit Patience: Armenia’s FM on Next Meeting with Azerbaijani FM “I would ask you to be more patient as it is principle for me to state about the date of the meeting on the day and time agreed with the co-chairs and the other side,” Mnatsakanyan said.
- Azerbaijan Released Another Information Bait: Artsrun Hovhannisyan The Azerbaijani Border Service has released yet another information bait – presenting the movement of combat positions in its own territory to be exclusive achievements.
- Efforts Are Being Made for Repatriation of Prisoner of War Arayik Ghazaryan: Artsakh MFA The Mission of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Artsakh and the Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE - The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe Chairperson-in-Office...
- Armenia’s DM Says He Has Inner Conviction Conscript Arayik Ghazaryan Got Lost Armenia’s defense minister Davit Tonoyan thinks the 19-year-old Armenian conscript Arayik Ghazaryan appeared in Azerbaijani territory as a result of getting lost.
ARF-D offers referendum for the solution of Amulsar issue
Armenia National Security Service uncovers embezzlement at MOD
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Uruguay’s President Says He Has Lung Cancer
Artsakh President Congratulates His Holiness Garegin II on Birthday
Government Discussed Potential Entry of Ryanair into Armenian Market
Honduras' Ex-First Lady Convicted of Fraud, Embezzlement
Less Water Released from Lake Sevan This Year: Nikol Pashinyan
Venezuelan Leader Nicolás Maduro Confirms Months of Secret US Talks
Trump Cancels Denmark Visit over Greenland Spat
PM Receives IMF Regional Director for Middle East and Central Asia
Italian PM Announces Resignation
Artsakh President Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of Artsakh received Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk
Russian, French Presidents Discuss NK Conflict
Nikol Pashinyan Presents the Increased Wages of Military Personnel
Armenia to Take Part in World Championship with 9 Weightlifters
Sinquefield Cup: Levon Aronyan Again Shares Point
EU: Replacing Mayors in Turkey Questions Democratic Results of March 31 Elections
He Will Be Great: Trump Congratulates Boris Johnson on Becoming UK's New PM
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
"The Authority of Each Officer Should be Much Greater than that of His Epaulettes"- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Graduates of Military Educational Institutions
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
In Uruguay Garo Paylan Together with His Party Colleague Paid Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Wind: 8 km/h