Iran Frees Nine Crew from Seized Panama-Flagged Tanker
Ministry spokesman Raveesh Kumar said on Friday those released "will be on their way to India soon".
"Our mission in Iran has requested the concerned Iranian authorities for the release of remaining crew members," he was quoted as saying by AFP news agency.
Iran had accused the vessel, the MT Riah, of smuggling contraband fuel when it was detained in mid-July amid rising tensions between Iran and the United States in the strategically important Strait of Hormuz, the world's most important oil artery.
- Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire The rockets launched into Israel both fell in open terrain. No casualties were reported on either side.
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to Hold 5th Summit on Syria The summit aims at assessing the latest developments in war-weary Syria -- northwestern Idlib city in particular -- ending the conflict climate, ensuring the necessary conditions for the voluntary return...
- Iran Pushes South Korea to Release Billions Withheld by Banks "It is appalling to see that Korean banks have conveniently neglected their obligations, common international financial agreements, and decided to play politics and follow illegal and unilateral U.S. sanctions,"...
- Iran: US Must Stop its State Terrorism In a statement late on Wednesday, the US Department of State accused Iran and four other countries of not cooperating with Washington in the fight against terrorism.
- U.S. Envoy Threatens to Trigger Return of U.N. Sanctions on Iran A resolution needs nine yes votes and no vetoes by Russia, China, the United States, France or Britain to be adopted by the 15-member Security Council. Russia has already signaled it is opposed to extending...
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pope Francis ‘Pained’ by Decision to Turn Hagia Sophia Into Mosque
Armenia Records 31969 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on Changing the Status of Hagia Sophia by the Decision of the Turkish Authorities
Armenian High-Tech Industry Minister and US Envoy Discuss Cooperation Issues
The new Stepanakert Substation of 110/35/10 kW Capability Will Be Put Into Commission in 2021
Armenia Presents 2nd UN SDGs Voluntary National Review Report
Emergency Situation is Extended in Artsakh
Defense Army Denies Azerbaijani Media Report
Azerbaijan Made Over 150 Ceasefire Violations at Artsakh Line of Contact
Resident Sarkissian Visits Gandzasar Monastery in Artsakh (Video)
Artsakh President: Turkish Authorities Reaffirm their Xenophobic Behavior Towards Civilizations
Erdogan Calls on Everyone to Respect Turkey's Decision
Armenia Records 31392 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of Christ’s twelve Apostles and Thirteenth Apostle - St. Paul
Artsakh Republic President Met with Armenian Former Defense Minister
US House Panel Implicitly Backs Artsakh Aid
Garo Paylan on Turkish Government's Decision to Convert Hagia Sophia into Mosque
Armenia’s President Met with Artsakh's Ex-President
PM Addresses Security Council with a Message on National Security Strategy
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Armenian Woman is Elected Mayor of France’s Strasbourg
Wind: 9 km/h