Poland Open: Artur Shahinyan – Gold Medalist
Greco-Roman wrestler Artur Shahinyan (87 kg) became the winner of the international tournament ended in Warsaw, Poland.
In the final of 87 kg weight class Shahinyan faced Maksim Manukyan. A tense struggle began.
On the last seconds of the bout the score was 2:1 in favor of Manukyan.
Shahinyan pushed Manukyan out of the mat. The referee gave a two-point warning to Manukyan for passiveness. Manukyan fell and failed to continue the fight.
Artur Shahinyan was named the winner of the tournament.
As for Gevorg Gharibyan (60 kg) he became a bronze medalist.
Earlier Malkhas Amoyan (72 kg) had won a gold medal.
- Arthur Aleksanyan Beats Azerbaijan Opponent in Final And Armenia's Karapet Chalyan won a silver medal in the final of the 77kg competition.
- FIFA President Invites Armenia Football Chief to Switzerland "Your knowledge, leadership, and experience, particularly as former FFA Secretary General, will undoubtedly have a great impact on the development of our beautiful game in your country," Infantino said...
- Aleksander Čeferin Congratulated Newly Elected FFA President Armen Melikbekyan Presidents of different UEFA associations also congratulated Armen Melikbekyan on being elected as the FFA president.
- Solemn Ceremony of Awarding Athletes and Coaches in the Artsakh Republic Presidential Residence On 26 December a solemn ceremony of awarding Artsakh athletes and coaches who achieved outstanding results in various international and national platforms in the passing year took place in the Artsakh...
- Football Federation of Armenia Names New President The FFA is also set to elect a 16-member executive board, naming one of its members a deputy president (upon the president’s proposal).
There Are no Clearly Defined Dates for the Armenian and Azerbaijani Leaders' Meeting: Armenia's FM
Iranian MP Offers $3 Million Reward for 'Whoever Kills Trump': ISNA
Armenian Lawmakers to Send Letter to German Bundestag Because of Azerbaijani Tenor
Erdogan Calls on Putin to Facilitate Ceasefire in Idlib
President of the State of Palestine Gave a Precious Gift to Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem
5 Day Weather forecast in Armenia
Trump's Impeachment Debate to Kick off Wednesday
Ex-Interpol Chief Meng Hongwei Sentenced to 13 Years in Jail
Saudi Military Opens First Women’s section
Armen Sarkissian Participated at the Opening of the World Economic Forum in Davos
Venezuela Crisis: Pompeo Pledges More US Support for Guaidó
Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader
President of Artsakh Attends Meeting of Defense Army’s Military Council
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
American Singer-Songwriter David Olney Died on Stage
Because of Azerbaijani Opera Singer's Attitude Armenian Soprano Expects Apologies from Opera Organizers
Artsakh’s General Elections to Take Place on March 31, 2020
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Armen Sarkissian in Zurich Met with Representatives of the French Thales Group
Axios: "Birth Tourism" is Trump's Next Immigration Target
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament Visited Several North-Eastern Border Positions to Congratulate on New Year
Wind: 5 km/h