Efforts Are Being Made for Repatriation of Prisoner of War Arayik Ghazaryan: Artsakh MFA
Efforts are being made by Artsakh authorities for repatriation of prisoner of war Arayik Ghazaryan, Artsakh Republic MFA press service reports.
''The Mission of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Artsakh and the Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE - The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe Chairperson-in-Office has been informed about the fact, that Araik Ghazaryan, a serviceman of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh had fallen captive to the Azerbaijani side.
Efforts are being made by Artsakh authorities for repatriation of prisoner of war Arayik Ghazaryan'', reads the statement.
- Nikol Pashinyan Attends Panel Discussion on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict on the Sidelines of the Munich Security Conference Before the panel discussion, Prime Minister Pashinyan had a brief interview with the President of Azerbaijan.
- Pashinyan, Aliyev to Attend Discussion on NK Konflict in Munich The discussion will take place on February 15, from 17:30 to 18:15 local time (20:30-21:15 Yerevan time).
- We do Not Ract to Unknown Users' 'Deleted Tweets': Foreign Ministry Spokesperson (Tert.am) As for the second part of your question, Mr Kasprzyk visits all the three parties to the conflict.
- The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan The false and empty claims of Azerbaijan pretending that representatives of Nagorno-Karabakh have been elected in those elections vividly illustrate Azerbaijan's distorted perception of democracy.
- OSCE Conduct Monitoring On The Border East Of Talish Village In accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission on February 6 will carry out a planned monitoring of the ceasefire...
Nikol Pashinyan Attends Panel Discussion on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict on the Sidelines of the Munich Security Conference
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova Address EU over Future Development of Eastern Partnership
Coronavirus Death Toll Climbs to 1,669
Iraq Base Hosting U.S. Military in Baghdad Hit by "Small Rockets"
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Tomorrow The Air Temperature Will Go Up by 6-8 Degrees
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With Indian Minister of External Affairs
First Coronavirus Death In Europe
Some Roads in Armenia Are Closed And Difficult to Pass
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With The Secretary-General of The Arab League
NA of Armenia to Hold Closed Discussion With General Staff Chief Of Army
Pashinyan: Armenia and Moldova Have Brilliant Political Relations
More Than 1,500 Cases of Death From Coronavirus
EU-Armenia Investment Forum to Be Held in Luxembourg
Armenian Human Rights Activist Was Searched Naked in Turkey (video)
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pashinyan, Aliyev to Attend Discussion on NK Konflict in Munich
Armenia, Germany Keen to Deepen Economic Cooperation
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Is Russia's Newly Appointed Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin of Armenian Origin?
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Wind: 6 km/h