Please Have a Bit Patience: Armenia’s FM on Next Meeting with Azerbaijani FM
The dynamic tempo of negotiations is continuous, Armenia’s Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan stated today at the joint news conference with his Uruguay counterpart, ''Aysor'' reports.
Asked when the next meeting between the leaders of foreign ministers of Azerbaijan will take place, the minister urged to be more patient.
“I would ask you to be more patient as it is principle for me to state about the date of the meeting on the day and time agreed with the co-chairs and the other side,” Mnatsakanyan said.
- Armenia Soldier Wounded by Azerbaijan The Investigative Committee of Armenia has launched a criminal case into this incident, and on the grounds of attempted murder.
- Azerbaijan Released Another Information Bait: Artsrun Hovhannisyan The Azerbaijani Border Service has released yet another information bait – presenting the movement of combat positions in its own territory to be exclusive achievements.
- Efforts Are Being Made for Repatriation of Prisoner of War Arayik Ghazaryan: Artsakh MFA The Mission of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Artsakh and the Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE - The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe Chairperson-in-Office...
- Armenia’s DM Says He Has Inner Conviction Conscript Arayik Ghazaryan Got Lost Armenia’s defense minister Davit Tonoyan thinks the 19-year-old Armenian conscript Arayik Ghazaryan appeared in Azerbaijani territory as a result of getting lost.
- Artsakh's Ministry of Defense about the Armenian Conscripted Serviceman who Has Appeared in the Azerbaijani Territory The Azerbaijani propaganda machine is distributing on the internet photos of Private Arayik Ghazaryan, conscripted serviceman who appeared in the Azerbaijani side on August 12 of 2019 in circumstances...
China to Impose 10%, 5% Extra Tariffs on $75 Billion Worth of US Imports
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Putin Orders Officials to Prepare Response to US Cruise Missile Testing after INF Treaty Collapse
Armenia's Parliament Speaker Congratulates on 29th Anniversary of Independence Declaration
Mine Exploitation Means 10-25 Blasts a Day, with Each Blast Raising 25 Tons of Dust: Ex-Governor of Vayots Dzor
Canada Opposes Russia's Return to G8: Freeland
Amulsar Exploitation Should Have no Impact on Land, Water and Air: Armenia’s PM
Bako Sahakyan Had a Meeting with Composer Robert Amirkhanyan
Amazon Rainforest Fires: Macron Calls for G7 Talks to Focus on "International Crisis"
Ninth Round of U.S., Taliban Peace Talks Start in Qatar: Reuters
Armenia Economy Minister Has New Deputy
US Formally Pulls Turkey's Patriot Missile System Offer
Boris Johnson Puts His Foot Up on a Table During His Meeting with President Macron
Robert Ghukasyan Appointed Advisor to PM
Ararat-Armenia vs. F91 Dudelange – 2:1
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Kosovo Lawmakers Dissolve Parliament
Davit Babayan about Ara Papyan's Statement on Artsakh and Amulsar
NKR President Bako Sahakyan Participated at the Solemn Ceremony of Founding the Artsakh Affiliate of the Armenian General Gymnastic Union.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
In Uruguay Garo Paylan Together with His Party Colleague Paid Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border more than 65 Times
Environmentalists conduct protest action in front of government building against Amulsar exploitation
Wind: 12 km/h