Sinquefield Cup: Aronyan Loses in Round 4 of Tournament
Aronyan lost to Fabiano Caruana in round 4 of the Sinquefield Cup being held in Saint Louise, USA.
The game ended on the 53rd move. The leading player of the Armenia chess team had tied the previous three rounds.
Caruana and Indian Viswanathan Anand are the leaders of the tournament with 2,5 points each. Aronyan has 1,5 points. In the fifth round which will be played on August 21 Aronyan will compete with Azerbaijani Shakhriyar Mamedyarov with white pieces.
- World Championship: Greco-Roman Wrestlers Leave for Kazakhstan The Armenia Greco-Roman wrestling team has left for Kazakhstan’s capital, Nur-Sultan, where the World Championship will be held from September 14-22.
- World Cup: Armenian Chess Players’ Start Without Victory The second games of the first round will be played on September 11.
- PM Nikol Pashinyan Attends Armenia-Italy Football Match Later on September 5, Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan joined UEFA President Alexander Cheferin to attend the European Championship qualifying round game between the Armenian and Italian national teams at...
- Eduard Sahakyan: It’s Difficult to Lead the Team After Levon Julfalakyan The acting head coach of the Armenia Greco-Roman wrestling team, Eduard Sahakyan, had a briefing with journalists after announcing the Armenia team lineup going to the World Championship in Kazakhstan.
- World Championship: Lineup of Armenia Greco-Roman Wrestling Team The World Wrestling Championship will be qualifying for Tokyo 2020.
Bako Sahakyan Received Representatives of the "My Step Foundation"
Pashinyan Reiterates Position on Acceptable Karabakh Resolution
Artsakh Republic Parliament Speaker Invites Alexis Ohanian to Visit Artsakh
Artsakh Republic President Attended a Solemn Opening Ceremony of a Capitally Renovated School in Kashatagh
Hassan Rouhani Is Expected in Yerevan on October 1: Pashinyan
Armenia's President Signs Decree to Dismiss NSS Chief
A Historic Agreement between Serbs and Albanians Is the Only Way to Achieve Lasting Peace: Serbian Prime Minister
National Security Service Director of Armenia Resigns
Trump Denies Media Reports He’s Willing to Meet With Iran With "No Conditions"
Iran Denies Launching Drone Attacks on Saudi Oil Facility
Trump: U.S. ‘Locked And Loaded’ For Response To Attack On Saudi Oil Sites
"Armenia has been and Remains a Crossroad of Civilizations" – President Sarkissian
Trump Authorizes Release of Emergency Oil Reserve "if Needed" after Attack on Saudi Oil Sites
Kim Jong-un Proposes Trump to Meet in Pyongyang – Report
Armenian Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Kicks off Official Visit to Lithuania
Vanadzor-Alaverdi-Bagratashen Highway is Closed for Truck Traffic
Karina Ignatyan to Represent Armenia at Junior Eurvision 2019
Bako Sahakyan Took Part at a Baptize Ceremony of the April War Martyr's Relatives
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to Aram I, Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia, in Connection with the Demise of his Mother
Weather Forecast in Armenia: The Temperature Will Gradually Go Up By 4-5 Degrees.
Famous Russian Singer Lyubov Uspenskaya Performed an Armenian Song in Azerbaijan (VIDEO)
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Models and Celebrities Love Kim Kardashian's Vogue Arabia Cover
Commemoration of Sts. John the Baptist and Job the Righteous
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Mine Exploitation Means 10-25 Blasts a Day, with Each Blast Raising 25 Tons of Dust: Ex-Governor of Vayots Dzor
Jerusalem Municipality Plans to Reconstruct the Armenian Patriarchate Road
Not Rejection But Eexpression of Ssovereignty: Armenia’s FM on PM’s Decision Not to Participate in Economic Forum in Poland
Wind: 8 km/h