Dudelange Beat Ararat-Armenia FC in Penalty Shootout (VIDEO)
Luxembourg's champion Dudelange defeated Ararat-Armenia FC in the last qualifying round of the UEFA Europa League, Sport.News.am reports.
Dudelange beat Ararat-Armenia 2-1 (3-3 on aggregate), and the match went into extra-time. Both teams failed to score in extra time. The Armenian club lost penalty shootout 4-5.
- Samvel Gasparyan Wins European Champion Title, Arsen Martirosyan Becomes Vice-Champion The third place was taken by the Azerbaijani Dadash Dadashbayli.
- European Weightlifting Championships: Armenia's Hakob Mkrtchyan Scores Bronze Medal Mkrtchyan also received a small silver medal after lifting 212 kg during the jerk drill.
- Weightlifter Karen Avagyan Becomes Champion of Europe Member of the Armenian weightlifting team Karen Avagyan became the champion of the European Championship, and Andranik Karapetyan ranked 3rd.
- Armenian National Football Team up to 90th Place in Newly Published FIFA World Ranking Belgium continues to hold the top place.
- Armenian National Team Took 3 Points from Liechtenstein FIFA WC 2022 qualification J group Matchday 1 match between Liechtenstein and Armenia took place at Rheinpark stadium, Vaduz, on March 25. Armenian National team won with the score 1:0.
Lebanese Delegation Arrives in Yerevan to Attend Armenian Genocide Commemoration Event
Two More Armenian Soldiers’ Bodies Retrieved In Hadrut
Over 20 Russian Black Sea Fleet Warships Hold Joint Drills with Aircraft in Crimea
Armin Laschet Backed by Merkel Party in Chancellor Race
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Captives in Azerbaijan Given Opportunity to Contact with Family Members
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary to Visit Tajikistan and Russia
Former Vice President Walter Mondale Dies at 93
Armenia President Sarkissian, Ombudsman Tatoyan Discuss Post-War Situation in Davit Bek During Visit to Village
Iran Says it Always Welcomes Dialogue With Saudi Arabia
Covid-19 Breathalysers Could Be Used on Large Scale in Singapore Soon
Caucasus Heritage Watch Warns of Possible Danger of Armenian Church in Artsakh
Vaccinations against Coronavirus Start in Artsakh
World on the Verge of Climate "Abyss", as Temperature Rise Continues: UN Chief
Armenian President and Ombudsman Visit St. Gregory the Illuminator Church in Syunik Province
Armenia Records 209485 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US-Russia Sanction War: Reasons and Goals
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
The Situation On Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Remains Stable
ARFD Plans to Participate in Snap Parliamentary Elections
David Dickinson - British Television Presenter with Armenian Roots
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian-Australian Community Appeals to Prime Minister Scott Morrison to Recognize the Armenian Genocide
US State Department Confirms Turkish Participation in Nagorno-Karabakh War, Highlights Azerbaijani War Crimes
Armenia's Ombudsman Addresses CoE Committee of Ministers for Immediate Return of Armenian POWs in Azerbaijan
Can’t Rely on Their Mood: Lavrov Excoriates Washington’s 'Dead-End' Policy toward Russia
Slovakia’s National Council Adopts Resolution on Nagorno Karabakh
The Feelings and Emotions We Had During the 44-Day War in Artsakh: Interview with the Author of the Book "On This Side of the Window"
Nagorno-Karabakh: The Мystery of the Мissing Church (BBC)
Residents of the Border Village of Aravus Were Urged to Leave Their Homes under the Threat of Azerbaijani Drone Strikes: Armenia's Ombudsman
Wind: 6 km/h