Trump: ‘We’d Certainly Like to Avoid’ War With Iran
US President Donald Trump said on Monday that it looked like Iran was responsible for attacks over the weekend on Saudi Arabian oil plants, but he wants to avoid war, Al-Jazeera reports.
"It is certainly looking that way at this moment," Trump told reporters when asked if he believes Iran carried out the attack.
Without providing evidence, Trump said "we pretty much already know" and "certainly it would look to most like it was Iran" but that Washington still wanted more proof.
- Iran: US Must Stop its State Terrorism In a statement late on Wednesday, the US Department of State accused Iran and four other countries of not cooperating with Washington in the fight against terrorism.
- U.S. Envoy Threatens to Trigger Return of U.N. Sanctions on Iran A resolution needs nine yes votes and no vetoes by Russia, China, the United States, France or Britain to be adopted by the 15-member Security Council. Russia has already signaled it is opposed to extending...
- Iran Ready to Swap Prisoners with U.S. Without Preconditions "We are ready to exchange Iranian and American prisoners and we are prepared to discuss this issue but Americans have not responded yet," Rabiei said, according to Khabaronline.
- Iran Chops off Zeroes from Currency, Changes "Rial" to "Toman" So, as per the newly ratified law, 10,000 rials will be equal to 1 toman and each toman will be equal to 100 parseh.
- Iran Guard Commander Threatens US Navy after Trump Tweet The remarks came after US President Donald Trump said he had instructed the US navy to destroy Iranian boats “if they harass” US ships in the Persian Gulf.
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan had a Private Meeting with Republic of Armenia Prime-Minister Nikol Pashinyan
PM Pays Tribute to Heroes of Sardarapat Battle
EU Stands by Armenia as Close and Reliable Partner in these Challenging Times
Armen Sarkissian: The Historic Significance of the First Republic is Invaluable
Armenia Records 8216 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The Republic of Armenia Must Exist on the Planet Earth Forever: Nikol Pashinyan
We will face again the same threat if we do not take lessons from history - Serj Sargsyan
Artsakh President: The Philosophy of All Our Victories from Avarayr to Sardarapat and Shoushi is to be United and Consolidated, Strong and Steadfast
We Have Said Very Clearly – We will not Tolerate Any Threat or Use of Force: FM Mnatsakanyan
ECHR Ruling Should Become Basis to Eradicate Hatred Against Armenians in Azerbaijan: Artsakh MFA
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Cyprus Pledges to Cover Costs for Virus-Hit Tourists
Queen Allows Boris Johnson to Exercise in Buckingham Palace Grounds
Trump Threatens to Close down Social Media Platforms after Twitter Posts Warning under His Tweet
Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Public Transport Reopening in Georgia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
California Governor Denies Sassounian Parole
Trump Wants Full Afghanistan Pullout
Thousands of Citizens May be Infected but do not Know About it: PM on Necessity to Wear Masks
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
How Can the Armenian Genocide Be Forgotten? Russian TV Journalist to Ukrainian Politician
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Armenia’s MFA Should Explain why It’s Partners which Have Always Taken a Neutral Position on the Armenian Genocide Issue, Now Take Pro-Turkish Stance
Wind: 6 km/h