Trump: ‘We’d Certainly Like to Avoid’ War With Iran
US President Donald Trump said on Monday that it looked like Iran was responsible for attacks over the weekend on Saudi Arabian oil plants, but he wants to avoid war, Al-Jazeera reports.
"It is certainly looking that way at this moment," Trump told reporters when asked if he believes Iran carried out the attack.
Without providing evidence, Trump said "we pretty much already know" and "certainly it would look to most like it was Iran" but that Washington still wanted more proof.
- Iran Opposes any Turkish Military Operation in Syria Ankara said on Tuesday it had completed preparations for a military operation in northeast Syria after the United States began pulling back troops.
- OPEC Hopes Russia will be Able to Resolve Differences Between Iran, Saudi Arabia Without a doubt, President Putin has more than just political authority, not only in the Middle East, but also on a global scale, he said adding that they very much hope that he will apply his good qualities...
- Iran Guards Chief: Destroying Israel Now not a Dream but an ‘Achievable Goal’ The remarks were made at a biannual meeting in Tehran for commanders of the IRGC amid rising tensions between Iran and the US and its allies.
- Attacks on Iran will Bring Captivity and Defeat, Senior Military Official Says The United States, Saudi Arabia and European powers blame Iran for a Sept. 14 attack on a Saudi oil facility. Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi group, which has been fighting a Saudi-led military coalition...
- Fifa 'Assured' Iranian Women will Be Able to Attend Football Matches Women have effectively been banned from stadiums where men are playing since just after the 1979 Islamic revolution.
Iraqi Defense Minister: US Troops Leaving Syria will Depart Iraq within 4 Weeks
Hong Kong Formally Scraps Extradition Bill that Sparked Protests
First-time Pediatric Living-Donor Liver Transplantation Pperformed in Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
U.K. Police Launch Murder Probe after 39 Bodies Found in Truck
President Sarkissian Meets with Speaker of Senate of Uzbekistan in Tokyo
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Received Martha Mensoian
Armenian Defense Ministry’s Delegation Departs for Moscow
OSCE Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met with the Delegation of the Armenian Assembly of America
PM Receives Delegation Led by Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Regional Council President
Armenia, India to Deepen Cooperation in Technology
Grand Swiss: Armenian Chess Players’ Results
"Germany will Continue to Assist Armenia with Reforms" - PM Receives German Ambassador Banzhaf
CISM World Games: Armenian Gymnasts Reach Final
Nairi Hunanyan to Get Response Over his Parole Application Till December 1
Armenia Considers it Inappropriate to Participate in summit of Non-Aligned Movement in Baku
President of Armenia Мet with the President of Estonia
India-Armenia Pharmaceutical Business Forum-Exhibition to be Held in Yerevan
Ministry of Justice Budget Allocation Bid Discussed in Government
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Kim Kardashian Baptized in Armenia's Etchmiadzin: Christian Name Heghine
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
Armenia’s PM Condemns Distortion of History by Azerbaijani President, Describes it As Disrespect Toward Armenia and Heads of CIS Countries
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Wind: 5 km/h