Azerbaijan States About Readiness to Exchange Armenian Citizens Karen Ghazaryan and Arayik Ghazaryan with Azerbaijani Convicts Dilgam Askerov and Shahbaz Guliyev
Baku is ready to exchange Armenian citizens in Azerbaijan Karen Ghazaryan and Arayik Ghazaryan with two Azerbaijanis convicted in Artsakh, ''Aysor'' reports.
“We are ready to exchange Karen Ghazaryan and Arayik Ghazaryan with Dilgam Askerov and Shahbaz Guliyev,” says the statement of the Azerbaijan’s state commission for war prisoners and missing.
The commission says that the message about readiness of exchange was sent to corresponding international structures on September 11.
Armenian citizen Karen Ghazaryan has been convicted to 20 years in prison in Azerbaijan.
Karen Ghazaryan appeared in the territory of Azerbaijan in unknown circumstances in July 2018, more probably he got lost. He has health problems but Azerbaijan claims him to be a saboteur.
Arayik Ghazaryan appeared in the Azerbaijani territory on August 12 after living the post in yet unknown circumstances.
Azerbaijan stated that the Armenian serviceman is in their territory.
Azerbaijani citizens Shahbaz Guliyev and Dilgam Askerov were convicted to 22 years and life in prison correspondingly in Artsakh for the murder of adolescent, robbery and illegal crossing of border of Artsakh, murder of an officer of Armenian army.
- The Congressmen Expressed Readiness to Continue Their Efforts Aimed at Putting an End to the Isolation of Artsakh Masis Mayilian highly appreciated the strong support of the U.S. lawmakers for the continued struggle of the people of Artsakh for the sake of freedom, peace and decent life in their homeland.
- FM Highlights Reduction of Risks of Escalation for Substantive NK Talks Mnatsakanyan said it is an absolutely important issue to reach a situation which rules out risks of escalation.
- “Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku As for the opinion of the minister of foreign affairs of Azerbaijan on the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, I would kindly like to remind, that Azerbaijan was the one to reject the...
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement The two leaders briefed the Co-Chairs on their recent conversation during the CIS summit in Ashgabat and presented their ideas on how to advance the settlement process.
- Organizers of low-grade flash mob in Azerbaijan have no opportunity to get to Artsakh borders: David Babayan This kind of flash mobs is a cheap action, the organizers of which pursue various goals.
Armenia's Government Wants Clarification of the Parameters of the Madrid Principles
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
The Incident in Armavir Doesn't Correspond to Spirit of Armenian-Russian Relations: Armenian Embassy in Russia
Public Council Chairman Vazgen Manukyan Steps Down
Israeli Air Raids on Gaza Kill 18
46 Families Return to Artsakh’s Talish After Reconstruction
Venice Calls for State of Emergency after Worst Flooding in Over 50 Years
OSCE Conducts Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Trump Offers Trade Deal, Sanctions Workaround to Erdogan
Seven People Killed in Bolivian Protests
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh President Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk
Prime Minister Meets with UNESCO Director-General in Paris
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attend 40th UNESCO General Conference Proceedings (PHOTOS)
Air Temperature will Gradually Go Down
Armenia, Azerbaijan Not Negotiating Over Concrete Document Now: Anna Naghdalyan
Artsakh Crowned Volleyball Champion
Nikol Pashinyan, Emmanuel Macron hold private talks on margins of Paris Peace Forum
Arsen Julfalakyan Takes Part in Tournament After Long Break and Wins It
Nikol Pashinyan attends Second Paris Peace Forum; PM hands Armenian book to Forum Library
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
We Will Never Forget that 1.5 Million Armenians Were Murdered: Kim Kardashian
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Wind: 3 km/h