Beijing-2022 Olympic Mascot Unveiled
A cheerful panda called Bing Dwen Dwen has been chosen as an Olympic mascot for the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022.
“Bing” means ice and symbolises purity and strength, and “Dwen Dwen” means children.
The mascot embodies the strength and willpower of athletes. Bing Dwen Dwen’s body is coved with ice, and the heart shape in its left palm represents the host country’s hospitality.
The newly launched Olympic mascot resembles an astronaut with infinite possibilities.
“Everywhere you go, you can feel the excitement and the anticipation that the Olympic Winter Games Beijing 2022 are generating already,” said IOC President Thomas Bach at the mascot unveiling ceremony in Beijing.
“The launch of the mascot today will generate even more interest for these Games, especially among young people. The mascot incorporates the best elements and characteristics of China and the Chinese people,” Thomas Bach said.
The Paralympic mascot, a lantern child, has also been revealed and symbolizes warmth, friendship, courage and perseverance.
- Tokyo Olympics Will Have to be Cancelled if Coronavirus not Defeated by 2021 — Chief According to him, if the games are successfully held in 2021 after the world beats coronavirus, these tournaments will be even more valuable.
- Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings The Belgian national team is still on top of the world rankings.
- We’re Analyzing Armenian National Team Matches Thoroughly: Joaquin Caparros Armenian national team head coach Joaquin Caparros on his notes about Armenian national team and future plans.
- Jose Mourinho Volunteers to Help Elderly Residents Affected by Coronavirus Crisis The charity has been delivering essential goods to elderly members of society who have been advised to stay in quarantine for the next 12 weeks.
- It's very important to go forward step by step: Joaquin Caparros The fact that Gines Melendez and Antonio flores, who were my tutors during coaching courses in Spain, are working here, but decisive factor was the program of the FFA.
Armenia Records 9282 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Feast of Pentecost
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Arayik Harutyunyan Signed a Decree on the 2020 Summer Draft and Demobilization
US Breaks All Ties With WHO, will no longer Finance It — Trump
Armenia Citizens Holding Ordinary Passports Can Travel to China Without Visa as of Monday
President Sarkissian Congratulates Croatia’s Milanović on Statehood Day
Armenia Records 8927 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Austrian Parliament Ratifies Armenia-EU Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement
Artsakh Parliamentary Speaker Responds to Azerbaijan's Statements
RA Prime Minister Offers Condolences to President of Spanish Government
Armenia to Reach Italy's Figures if Tempo of Spread of Coronavirus Remains Unchanged: Armenia's PM
Artsakh President Instructs Reappointed FM to Intensify Work on Foreign Policy Front
Yerevan Zoo Will be Closed for Visitors on Children’s Day
Yerevan-Brussels-Yerevan Regular Flights to Resume on June 27
ECHR Delivers Advisory Opinion on Robert Kocharyan’s Case
Armenia PM Signs New Decision
Armenian President Offers Condolences to King Felipe VI of Spain
Artsakh President: There Can Phased Solution to Conflict But Only in One Option
Kamo Aghajanyan Appointed Director of National Security Service of Artsakh
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Wind: 7 km/h