Foreign Ministers of Armenia, Artsakh clarify positions prior to Mnatsakanyan-Mammadyarov meeting
Foreign Ministers of Artsakh and Armenia exchanged views on a range of issues related to the settlement process of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict, on the eve of the meeting of the Foreign Ministers of the Republic of Armenia and Azerbaijan in New York on September 23.
In this context, the sides emphasized that there is no alternative to exclusively peaceful resolution of the conflict noting the importance of establishing an international mechanism of the ceasefire control. Ministers reiterated the necessity for direct and full-fledged participation of the Republic of Artsakh in the negotiations, for enhancing the efficiency of the settlement process.
- Artsakh Defense Army Destroys 11 Azerbaijan’s UAVs, Armored Vehicle, 5 Tanks and Big Number of Manpower (video) The units of the Nagorno Karabakh Defense Army successfully neutralize the military offensive, causing significant losses to the manpower and equipment.
- Robert Kocharyan Leaves for Artsakh Former defense minister of Armenia Seyran Ohanyan departed for Karabakh too.
- Russia Actively Working not to Allow Destabilizing External Influence in Nagorno Karabakh Conflict Zone: Ambassador “Traditionally Russia sees its issue in not allowing the escalation and as a mediator create conditions for finding mutually acceptable peaceful solution. Russia is doing everything, including collaboration...
- MFA: Armenia And Artsakh Will Give Adequate Military-Political Response To Azerbaijan’s Consistent Attempts To Undermine Regional Security And Peace The Foreign Ministry of Armenia issued a statement on the attempt of aggression by Azerbaijan against the Republic of Armenia.
- Two Enemy Helicopters Destroyed By Igla MANPADS Two enemy helicopters were destroyed by Igla MANPADS in the eastern direction by Artsakh Defense Army units. The spokesperson for Armenia's Defence Ministry Shushan Stepanyan published a video.
Artak Beglaryan Met with the Head of ICRC Mission in Nagorno-Karabakh Bertrand Lamon
CSTO on Standby Awaiting Armenia’s Request Regarding Azeri Bombardment of Towns
Armenian-Americans Rally in Glendale in Protest of Azeri Attacks
Armenian, Russian Security Council Secretaries Discuss Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
Merkel Calls for Immediate Ceasefire in Azeri-Armenian Conflict
Artsakh Defense Army Destroys 11 Azerbaijan’s UAVs, Armored Vehicle, 5 Tanks and Big Number of Manpower (video)
Robert Kocharyan Leaves for Artsakh
MFA: Armenia And Artsakh Will Give Adequate Military-Political Response To Azerbaijan’s Consistent Attempts To Undermine Regional Security And Peace
Russia Actively Working not to Allow Destabilizing External Influence in Nagorno Karabakh Conflict Zone: Ambassador
Two Enemy Helicopters Destroyed By Igla MANPADS
Azerbaijan Shells Villages in Armenia’s Vardenis: Artrsun Hovhannisyan
Turkey Deploying Syrian Fighters to Help Ally Azerbaijan, two Fighters Say
Artsakh Denies Azeri Report on Losing Base in Martuni
Armenian Armed Forces Down Azerbaijan’s helicopter, Probably Helicopters: MOD Representative
Armenia Records 49901 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
MFA: Azerbaijani Disinformation Aims At Preparing A Ground For The Expansion Of The Geography Of Military Operations
Canada and UK Concerned Over Large-Scale Military Actions in NK Conflict Zone
Ministry of Defense of Armenia Published a Video Of Destruction of Azerbaijani Outposts and Armored Vehicles
Fights of various intensity continue in the Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact: Shushan Stepanyan
Prime Minister Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Antonio Guterres
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 7 km/h