Foreign Ministers of Armenia, Artsakh clarify positions prior to Mnatsakanyan-Mammadyarov meeting
Foreign Ministers of Artsakh and Armenia exchanged views on a range of issues related to the settlement process of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict, on the eve of the meeting of the Foreign Ministers of the Republic of Armenia and Azerbaijan in New York on September 23.
In this context, the sides emphasized that there is no alternative to exclusively peaceful resolution of the conflict noting the importance of establishing an international mechanism of the ceasefire control. Ministers reiterated the necessity for direct and full-fledged participation of the Republic of Artsakh in the negotiations, for enhancing the efficiency of the settlement process.
- It is Yet Early to Speak About Meeting of Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan: Armenia’s FM “Quite considerable number of meetings took place on the level of ministers. We continue working on the level of foreign ministers,” Mnatsakanyan said.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- January of 1990 Divided the Lives of Baku Armenians into Before and After They betrayed not only their Armenian friends and neighbors, they also betrayed themselves.
- OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Says Karabakh Conflict Resolution will be High on Chairmanship’s Agenda Edi Rama added that the main motto of the Albanian presidency this year will be "Implementing our commitments together.”
- Azerbaijanis Can Return to Artsakh Only After the Settlement of Political Issues: David Babayan Asked to comment on the "return of the Azerbaijani population", Babayan remarked: "Where do they want to return? If they consider Karabakh the territory of Azerbaijan, then they need not return, they are...
Serzh Sargsyan Extends Condolences on Untimely and Tragic Demise of Georgi Kutoyan
The Plane Crash Was a Bitter Accident: Iranian Supreme Leader
Canadian Armenian Genocide Survivor Eugenie Papazian Passes Away at Age 105
Lavrov on His Possible Appointment in New Government
Oil Ends Week Steady as China Growth Offsets Trade Deal Optimism
German Chancellor Merkel to Visit Turkey on January 24
Former NSS Director Found Shot Dead in Yerevan
Sitting of Inter-Parliamentary Committee on Cooperation between the Legislative Bodies of Armenia and Artsakh Will Be Held on January 18
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
France to Deploy Aircraft Carrier to Middle East
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Saudi Arabia Paid $500 Million for Cost of US Troops in Country
Armenia’s MFA Reports about Meetings on Karabakh after Agreeing All Details: Spokesperson
11 US troops Wounded in Last Week's Iran Attack on Iraq Base
1999 Parliament Attack Ringleader Addresses Letter to PM From Prison
Andy Madadian Becomes First Iranian on Hollywood's Walk of Fame
Ukrainian PM Resigns
EU Follows Closely Developments Over Armenia’s Constitutional Court
Diaspora-Armenian Specialists Can Participate in Armenia’s Governance: New Project Coming Soon
Garegin Baghramyan: Gazprom Armenia Might Submit Bid to Raise Natural Gas Tariff
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
Facebook Removes Hundreds of Georgia Govt Linked Pages
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament Visited Several North-Eastern Border Positions to Congratulate on New Year
Wind: 5 km/h