Formulations of Official Kiyev About Karabakh Conflict do Not Contribute to Peaceful Settlement Process: Anna Naghdalyan
The formulations of official Kiyev about Nagorno-Karabakh conflict do not contribute to the peaceful settlement process, spokesperson of Armenia’s Foreign Ministry Anna Naghdalyan told Aysor.am.
"All the formulations about Nagorno Karabkh conflict, which contradict the formulations of the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairmanship, which is the sole structure having international mediatory mandate, and which are unilateral do not contribute to the peaceful settlement process," Naghdalyan said.
Earlier Ukrainian Foreign Ministry, "taking into consideration the various applications of partners" released a statement about the rule of visiting Artsakh, Abkhazia add South Ossetia, reaffirming the statement made earlier.
Kiyev warned its citizens to be guided by the legislations of Azerbaijan and Georgia while visiting Artsakh, Abkhazia or South Ossetia.
"Ukrainian Foreign Ministry consistently urges its citizens to be guided by the legislations of Azerbaijan and Georgia while making a decision to travel to Nagorno Karabakh, Abkhazia and South Ossetia. The violation of the mentioned legislations supposes administrative and criminal responsibility," the Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry's statement read.
The official Kiyev’s statement mentions about the belonging of Nagorno Karabakh to Azerbaijan and Abkhazia and South Ossetia to Georgia.
- OSCE Minsk Group calls on the sides to engage in good faith substantive negotiations without artificial delays or conditions The Co-Chair Heads of Delegation stress once again that the status quo is unacceptable and there can be no military solution to the conflict.
- Risk of Escalation Remains in Karabakh: OSCE Chairperson Through these platforms we’ve tried to build confidence, to de-escalate tension to simply keep the dialogue going, but if we look through another lenses, the view is less rosy.
- Armenian FM Highlights Artsakh's Direct Engagement to NK Conflict Settlement Process Commenting on his recent meeting with the foreign minister of Artsakh in Yerevan, the Armenian FM once again emphasized the necessity of direct involvement of the Artsakh authorities, especially on content-related...
- Armenian PM’s Spouse Anna Hakobyan Invites Mehriban Aliyeva to Artsakh Few days ago Azerbaijan’s first lady Mehriban Aliyeva said on her Telegram account that they all dream of listening to mugham in Artsakh.
- Lavrov Hinted the Likelihood of Mutual Concession Over Nagorno-Karabakh Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov hinted the likelihood of mutual concession over Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) as he summed up the meeting with his Azerbaijani counterpart at a jointly held press conference...
Cyprus to Launch Hague Court Case Over Turkey’s Gas Drilling
Japanese Scientist Takeo Kanade Awarded RA State Prize for Global IT Contribution
Roadways are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Resolution on Recognizing Armenian Genocide Blocked in US Senate
OSCE Minsk Group calls on the sides to engage in good faith substantive negotiations without artificial delays or conditions
Johnson Says Britain Can Soon Stop Talking about Brexit if He Wins Vote
President Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the King of Thailand
Azerbaijan to Hold Parliamentary Elections on February 9
YouTube Reveals Its Most Popular Music Videos for 2019
Dutch Parliament Adopts Amendment to Open Embassy in Yerevan
President Sarkissian Met with a Group of Participants of the Silicon Mountain Conference
Mass Strike Paralyses France as Thousands of Protesters Take to Streets
The Newly Appointed Ambassador of the South African Republic Presented His Credentials to President Sarkissian
We are Aimed at Solving Very Tangible and Concrete Problems: Nikol Pashinyan
Security of Artsakh People will not be Compromised, Armenian FM Says at OSCE Ministerial Meeting
Risk of Escalation Remains in Karabakh: OSCE Chairperson
The World's Most Expensive Christmas Tree
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Participated in the Meeting of the Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Committee to Investigate Possible Corruption Risks at Yerevan Municipality Formed in Armenia Parliament
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Wind: 4 km/h