Baku Should Refrain From Provocative Actions: Armenia's MFA
Armenia’s Foreign Ministry is deeply concerned with the tension on Armenian-Azerbaijani border’s northern sector and condemns the steps addressed toward purposeful escalation of the situation, spokesperson of Armenia's MFA Anna Naghdalyan told Aysor.am, referring to the recent incidents on the border.
Armenian Armed Forces suffered one loss and had three wounded as a result of these incidents, the spokesperson said.
“Armenia’s Foreign Ministry is permanently coordinating its activities with the Defense Ministry. All the possible measures have been undertaken to reduce the tension. Citing the June 20 statement of the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs the Armenian side claims that the Azerbaijani side must refrain from provocative actions, including the implementation of the reinforcing, engineering works across the border and engagement of supposed civilians in them,” Naghdalyan said.
She said the Armenia’s Foreign Ministry prioritizes the implementation of effective steps addressed toward reduction of further tension, reinforcement of ceasefire regime which makes the important part of peaceful settlement of the conflict.
- “Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku As for the opinion of the minister of foreign affairs of Azerbaijan on the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, I would kindly like to remind, that Azerbaijan was the one to reject the...
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement The two leaders briefed the Co-Chairs on their recent conversation during the CIS summit in Ashgabat and presented their ideas on how to advance the settlement process.
- Organizers of low-grade flash mob in Azerbaijan have no opportunity to get to Artsakh borders: David Babayan This kind of flash mobs is a cheap action, the organizers of which pursue various goals.
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs May Meet in Slovakia in December in Case of Their Consent: Russian Co-Chair The next meeting between the foreign ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan may take place in Slovakia, Russian co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group Igor Popov told the reporters in Artsakh.
- Artsakh Republic President Received OSCE Minsk Group co-Chairs President Sahakyan reaffirmed the commitment of official Stepanakert to the peaceful settlement of the Azerbaijani-Karabagh conflict under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group, reiterating the necessity...
Nairi Hunanyan to Get Response Over his Parole Application Till December 1
Armenia Considers it Inappropriate to Participate in summit of Non-Aligned Movement in Baku
President of Armenia Мet with the President of Estonia
India-Armenia Pharmaceutical Business Forum-Exhibition to be Held in Yerevan
Ministry of Justice Budget Allocation Bid Discussed in Government
Erdogan Says Ready to Resume Turkey’s Operation in Syria
Tusk: No-Deal Brexit will Never Be Our Decision
Nikol Pashinyan Attended the Forest Summit: Global Action and Armenia
President of Artsakh Met with Received Rohingya People Leader Kyaw Hla Aung
Mher Markosyan - CISM World Games Bronze Medalist
Putin to Meet with Eight African Leaders on October 23, Says Aide
The OSCE Mission Conducted Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Erdogan Wants to Steal Part of Syrian Soil and Its Natural Resources, Assad Says
Pompeo: Trump 'Fully Prepared' to Take Military Action if Needed
Minsk Package of Measures has no Alternative for Ukraine Settlement, say Putin and Macron
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pentagon Draws up Plans for Quick Afghanistan Withdrawal in Case Trump Blindsides Military
In Ancient Throne Ritual, Japanese Emperor Naruhito Vows to Fulfill Duty
Bolivia: Protests Mount as Electoral Body Says Evo Morales is Close to Victory
Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party Wins Canada's General Election
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Kim Kardashian Baptized in Armenia's Etchmiadzin: Christian Name Heghine
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Armenia’s PM Condemns Distortion of History by Azerbaijani President, Describes it As Disrespect Toward Armenia and Heads of CIS Countries
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
Wind: 5 km/h