Baku Should Refrain From Provocative Actions: Armenia's MFA
Armenia’s Foreign Ministry is deeply concerned with the tension on Armenian-Azerbaijani border’s northern sector and condemns the steps addressed toward purposeful escalation of the situation, spokesperson of Armenia's MFA Anna Naghdalyan told Aysor.am, referring to the recent incidents on the border.
Armenian Armed Forces suffered one loss and had three wounded as a result of these incidents, the spokesperson said.
“Armenia’s Foreign Ministry is permanently coordinating its activities with the Defense Ministry. All the possible measures have been undertaken to reduce the tension. Citing the June 20 statement of the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs the Armenian side claims that the Azerbaijani side must refrain from provocative actions, including the implementation of the reinforcing, engineering works across the border and engagement of supposed civilians in them,” Naghdalyan said.
She said the Armenia’s Foreign Ministry prioritizes the implementation of effective steps addressed toward reduction of further tension, reinforcement of ceasefire regime which makes the important part of peaceful settlement of the conflict.
- Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan “The sentence that the solution must satisfy Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan was first voiced by Gorbachov. Then it became clear very soon that the issue is not it. Yes, it is very beautiful sentence...
- The Congressmen Expressed Readiness to Continue Their Efforts Aimed at Putting an End to the Isolation of Artsakh Masis Mayilian highly appreciated the strong support of the U.S. lawmakers for the continued struggle of the people of Artsakh for the sake of freedom, peace and decent life in their homeland.
- FM Highlights Reduction of Risks of Escalation for Substantive NK Talks Mnatsakanyan said it is an absolutely important issue to reach a situation which rules out risks of escalation.
- “Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku As for the opinion of the minister of foreign affairs of Azerbaijan on the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, I would kindly like to remind, that Azerbaijan was the one to reject the...
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement The two leaders briefed the Co-Chairs on their recent conversation during the CIS summit in Ashgabat and presented their ideas on how to advance the settlement process.
Congressional Armenian Caucus Urges to Restore U.S. Military Aid Parity to Armenia and Azerbaijan
President Donald Trump’s Threats Against China are Escalating
Gas Price for Armenia to Remain Unchanged Till Spring: Armenia’s PM
Aleksander Lapshin Shares Story About "Little Armenia in Jordan"
U.S. Deploying Troops to Saudi Arabia
Movses Hakobyan Appointed Head of MOD Military Oversight Service
Armen Grigoryan to Attend 7th Meeting of Secretaries of CIS Security Councils
PM Meets with Leading Russian Media Representatives
Zatulin: Nagorno-Karabakh's Right to Self-Determination and Independence From Azerbaijan Must be Acknowledged
UAE Flag in Armenia Lowered on Occasion of Death of President's Brother
Lebanon’s Aoun: Binding Parliamentary Consultations to Start after End of Contacts with Political Leaders
Pompeo: US No Longer Considers Israeli Settlements Illegal
Prime Minister to Pay Official Visit to Italy
Armenia official: Even if Natural Gas Price Changes as of January 1, it Will not Affect Consumers
Prospects on Launching Armenia-EU Visa Liberalization Dialogue Discussed in Spain
Armenian President Meets Qatari PM in Doha
President Sarkissian Meets With Armenian Community Representatives in Qatar
Erdogan Tells Trump Turkey Can’t Abandon S-400 Purchase
RA Prime Minister, World Customs Organization Secretary General Discuss Cooperation Prospects
"Government will Make Principled, Decisive and Consistent Changes in the Field of Education and Science": Nikol Pashinyan
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Wind: 5 km/h