Euro 2021: Armenia U21 National Team Celebrates Its Frst Victory
In the third matchday of the UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualifying tournament the Armenia U21 national team won 2:0 the Luxembourg U21 national team.
In the match played at Gyumri City Stadium Rudik Mkrtchyan (in the 56th minute) and Artur Danielyan (in the 86th minute) stood out among the hosts. From the 41st minute the Luxembourg U21 national team was playing with 10 players and failed to fulfill a penalty kick in the added time.
On October 14 the Armenia youth team will host the Italy national team in Yerevan. In the previous two qualifying matches Antonio Flores’s team had lost the away matches against the Ireland (0:1) and Iceland (1:6) U121 national teams.
- Artsakh Crowned Volleyball Champion In order to determine the winner of the Armenian Volleyball Premier League an additional game was held in Yerevan where Artsakh won 3:1 CSKA in a tense fight.
- Arsen Julfalakyan Takes Part in Tournament After Long Break and Wins It The tournament which was held from 9-10 November, was attended by wrestlers from Russia and Kyrgyzstan. Arsen Julfalakyan was the only Armenian representative there.
- FIDE: Levon Aronyan in Top 10 Armenian representatives Gabriel Sargsyan (47th position) and Hrant Melkumyan (79th position) are in the top 100 too.
- Pashik Alaverdyan: Everyone was Surprised and Admired with Our Team’s Results Earlier the Armenia team had ended its performance at the European Championships with total score 11 medals (7 gold, 2 silver and 2 bronze medals) and taken the first position in the team score.
- European Championship: Armenian Teams’ Confident Start In the second round the men’s team will compete with Croatia and the women’s team’s rival will be France.
Artsakh President Receives the Head of Board and Executive Director of the Armenian Public TV and Radio Company
Armenia's Government Wants Clarification of the Parameters of the Madrid Principles
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
The Incident in Armavir Doesn't Correspond to Spirit of Armenian-Russian Relations: Armenian Embassy in Russia
Public Council Chairman Vazgen Manukyan Steps Down
Israeli Air Raids on Gaza Kill 18
46 Families Return to Artsakh’s Talish After Reconstruction
Venice Calls for State of Emergency after Worst Flooding in Over 50 Years
OSCE Conducts Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Trump Offers Trade Deal, Sanctions Workaround to Erdogan
Seven People Killed in Bolivian Protests
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh President Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk
Prime Minister Meets with UNESCO Director-General in Paris
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attend 40th UNESCO General Conference Proceedings (PHOTOS)
Air Temperature will Gradually Go Down
Armenia, Azerbaijan Not Negotiating Over Concrete Document Now: Anna Naghdalyan
Artsakh Crowned Volleyball Champion
Nikol Pashinyan, Emmanuel Macron hold private talks on margins of Paris Peace Forum
Arsen Julfalakyan Takes Part in Tournament After Long Break and Wins It
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
We Will Never Forget that 1.5 Million Armenians Were Murdered: Kim Kardashian
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Wind: 3 km/h