Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group (Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stéphane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America), together with the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (PRCIO) Andrzej Kasprzyk, visited the region from 14 to 17 October.
The Co-Chairs met with Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan in Yerevan on 15 October and with President Ilham Aliyev in Baku on 17 October, and held consultations with the respective Foreign Ministers and Defence Ministers in both capitals. During their visit, the Co-Chairs also met with the de facto authorities in Nagorno-Karabakh. In Baku, the Co-Chairs met with the Chairman of the Azerbaijani Community of Nagorno-Karabakh. While in Nagorno-Karabakh, the mediators were briefed on humanitarian issues by the local representative of the International Committee of the Red Cross.
The two leaders briefed the Co-Chairs on their recent conversation during the CIS summit in Ashgabat and presented their ideas on how to advance the settlement process. The Co-Chairs welcomed the prospect of implementing specific humanitarian and security measures to prepare the populations for peace and reduce tensions.
The Co-Chairs once again stressed the critical importance of monitoring missions led by the PRCIO, in accordance with his mandate and longstanding practice. The Co-Chairs called on the sides to continue to support fully the activities of the PRCIO and his team and to ensure that any obstacles potentially interfering with monitoring missions are removed immediately.
The Foreign Ministers confirmed their intention to meet again under Co-Chair auspices before the end of the year.
The Co-Chairs will travel soon to Vienna to brief the OSCE Permanent Council and the members of the Minsk Group.
- Armenian FM says Artsakh People’s Right to Self-Determination was, Remains on Settlement Agenda This was once more announced two months ago in Bratislava, he said adding this is an important element of our approach to settlement, Armenia cannot question it and assume that security and status can...
- Azerbaijan Opened Fire In The Direction Of Armenianian Positions Azerbaijani Armed Forces divisions opened fire in the direction of positions of the Armenian Armed Forces, spokesperson of Armenia’s Defense Ministry Artsrun Hovhannisyan wrote on his Facebook page.
- Azerbaijan Violates Truce 190 Times Past Week Vanguard units of the Artsakh Defense Army respect the ceasefire regime and continue to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Discussion with Azerbaijan’s Aliyev in Munich is Turning Point: Nikol Pashinyan In addition, he said, a very important thing happened as a result of that meeting; "A new content of the negotiations on the Karabakh issue is being formulated, which I conventionally call the Munich Principles."
- Nikol Pashinyan Attends Panel Discussion on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict on the Sidelines of the Munich Security Conference Before the panel discussion, Prime Minister Pashinyan had a brief interview with the President of Azerbaijan.
PM Receives Georgian Defense Minister
The Sumgait Pogroms Marked the Beginning of the Karabakh Conflict: Armenia's MFA Statement
Stanislav Zas Affirms CSTO Position: There's no Alternative to Peaceful Settlement of Karabakh Conflict
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Convened a Working Consultation to Discuss Activities Aimed at Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus in the Republic
France's Macron Says Coronavirus 'Epidemic Is on the Way'
Saudi Arabia Temporarily Bars Entry for Pilgrims as Coronavirus Fears Escalate
Maduro Asks Trump to Leave Venezuela Alone
Armenia's MFA Urges Country’s Citizens not to Visit 5 Countries Due to New Coronavirus Outbreak
Russia Interested in Pro-Russian Forces to Have Weighty Role in Armenia’s Domestic Political Life: Kopirkin
Denmark Confirms First Coronavirus Case in Man Returning From Holiday in Italy
Armenia Women's National Team will Have a Training Camp
"Law enforcement must meet our people’s legitimate expectations" - PM holds consultation on corruption
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Flow of Armenian Citizens Returns from Iran by Special Flight
Euro Zone Governments Should Use Budget Measures to Support Growth: Lagarde
Facebook to Ban Misleading Ads About Coronavirus
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Artsakh Republic Defense Ministry
Georgian Defense Minister Will Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
Armenian Ambassador to Iran Urges not to Spread Panic Over Coronavirus Outbreak
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Nikol Pashinyan Made A Motion To Grant Armenian Citizenship To A 105-Year Old Italian-Armenian
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
ANCA Calls on US to Match Armenia and Azerbaijan Military Assistance
Wind: 5 km/h