European Championship: Monte Mkhitaryan Wins Small Gold Medal
Armenia has won its first medal at the European Weightlifting U20 and U23 Championships underway in Bucharest, Romania.
At the U20 Championship Monte Mkhitaryan (55 kg) won a small gold medal in the snatch lifting 111kg and came 5th in both exercises.
In the clean and jerk the Armenian weightlifter managed only one attempt and placed 6th with a 125 kg result. Mkhitaryan lifted a total of 236 kg.
On October 21 Armenian representative Sevak Nikoghosyan at 67 kg will compete in the U20 event.
- The New Dates of UEFA Nations league Fixtures Confirmed Armenian national team will start the campaign with the away match against North Macedonia.
- Tokyo Olympics Will Have to be Cancelled if Coronavirus not Defeated by 2021 — Chief According to him, if the games are successfully held in 2021 after the world beats coronavirus, these tournaments will be even more valuable.
- Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings The Belgian national team is still on top of the world rankings.
- We’re Analyzing Armenian National Team Matches Thoroughly: Joaquin Caparros Armenian national team head coach Joaquin Caparros on his notes about Armenian national team and future plans.
- Jose Mourinho Volunteers to Help Elderly Residents Affected by Coronavirus Crisis The charity has been delivering essential goods to elderly members of society who have been advised to stay in quarantine for the next 12 weeks.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia PM Son Is Given Military Discharge
Armen Benyan Appointed Health Minister of Russia's Samara Region
Government Agrees to Signing Agreement for Reconstruction of Lichk Substation
Artsakh: Asphalting of up to 400km of Roads Will Be Carried out within the Forthcoming 5 Years
Russia's FM and his Cyprus Сounterpart Discuss Bilateral Agenda Issues
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Newly-Opened Drinking Water Bottling Plant and the "Triumph Group" LLC engaged in the Production of Canned Food
Armenian Tax Revenues Decrease by AMD 17.6 Million in 1st Half of 2020
Armenia’s PM: Citizen of Armenia Not a Material to Die from Coronavirus
UN Security Council Rejects Russian-Backed Resolution on Syrian Aid Deliveries
Artsakh Republic President Received a Group of Reserve Officers
Trump Hosts Mexican President for First Visit at White House
Armenia Records 30346 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenophobia Is the Last Line of Defense of Aliyev’s Power: Armenia's MFA Spokesperson
Artsakh's MFA Commented on Announcements of Ilham Aliyev
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Who Can No Longer Wear Face Masks Outdoors in Armenia?-New Decision
Greek Parliament Ratifies Armenia-EU CEPA
Trump Said His Administration Is Considering Banning the App TikTok
Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 6 km/h