FM Highlights Reduction of Risks of Escalation for Substantive NK Talks
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan says it is unlikely for the Azerbaijani policy of hate not to impact the content of negotiations for the peaceful settlement of the NK conflict, Armenpress reports.
“The reduction of risks of escalation is always among the important [issues]. There is the substantive part, and there are issues which develop the atmosphere in which these substantive issues are discussed. There can’t be a situation when this rhetoric and hate policy continues and to expect it not to impact the content, we are very sensitive to this,” he told reporters in parliament addressing the latest Azerbaijani gunfire at the Armenia border.
Mnatsakanyan said it is an absolutely important issue to reach a situation which rules out risks of escalation.
- OSCE Minsk Group calls on the sides to engage in good faith substantive negotiations without artificial delays or conditions The Co-Chair Heads of Delegation stress once again that the status quo is unacceptable and there can be no military solution to the conflict.
- Risk of Escalation Remains in Karabakh: OSCE Chairperson Through these platforms we’ve tried to build confidence, to de-escalate tension to simply keep the dialogue going, but if we look through another lenses, the view is less rosy.
- Armenian FM Highlights Artsakh's Direct Engagement to NK Conflict Settlement Process Commenting on his recent meeting with the foreign minister of Artsakh in Yerevan, the Armenian FM once again emphasized the necessity of direct involvement of the Artsakh authorities, especially on content-related...
- Armenian PM’s Spouse Anna Hakobyan Invites Mehriban Aliyeva to Artsakh Few days ago Azerbaijan’s first lady Mehriban Aliyeva said on her Telegram account that they all dream of listening to mugham in Artsakh.
- Lavrov Hinted the Likelihood of Mutual Concession Over Nagorno-Karabakh Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov hinted the likelihood of mutual concession over Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) as he summed up the meeting with his Azerbaijani counterpart at a jointly held press conference...
Armenian Ambassador Presents Credentials to President of Portugal
Next Normandy Summit to be Held in Four Months, Macron Says
Vice PM's Aide Appointed Deputy Minister of Justice
Armenia Votes Against Anti-Russian Resolution at UN
Six Shot Dead in Czech Hospital Attack, Suspect Shoots Himself
Government Returned 180 Billion AMD in Working Capital to Businesses in 1,5 Years - PM
On December 10-11, the Kazakh Capital is Hosting the 14th Round of Talks on Syria
Former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov Dies
Armenia Ratifies EAEU-Vietnam Customs Info Exchange Protocol
Armenia Public Council Holds Meeting
Lavrov Arrives in Washington on Working Visit
ORSIS Excluded From Blacklist of Armenian Arms Suppliers
WhatsApp will Stop Working on Millions of Smartphones Worldwide in 2020
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Chilean Air Force Plane Crashes en Route to Antarctica with 38 People Aboard
Erdogan Says He Wants to Discuss Situation in Libya with Putin
Trump to meet with Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov at White House
Bako Sahakyan Sends Congratulatory Message on NKR Independence Referendum and Constitution Day
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian Discuss Issues Related to Armenia’s Development
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 4 km/h