The Congressmen Expressed Readiness to Continue Their Efforts Aimed at Putting an End to the Isolation of Artsakh
Within the framework of the working visit to the USA, the delegation of the Republic of Artsakh headed by Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian had separate meetings with the leaders and members of the U.S. Congressional Committees dealing with the Armenian-American agenda.
Masis Mayilian highly appreciated the strong support of the U.S. lawmakers for the continued struggle of the people of Artsakh for the sake of freedom, peace and decent life in their homeland.
The participants of the meetings exchanged views on prospective initiatives aimed at promoting the interests of Artsakh in the U.S. Congress. The sides stressed the importance of continuing and expanding the humanitarian programs in Artsakh through the assistance of the United States, as well as the need to implement new development programs.
At the request of the Congressmen, Masis Mayilian touched upon the process of international recognition of the Republic of Artsakh, the latest developments over the settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict, the situation on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, and the steps taken by the authorities of the Republic for maintaining the ceasefire. In this context, the U.S. Congressmen reiterated that they would continue their activities aimed at ensuring stability in the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict zone.
The Congressmen expressed readiness to continue their efforts aimed at putting an end to the isolation of Artsakh and ensuring the sustainable development of the Republic.
Deputy Chairman of the Standing Committee on Foreign Relations of the National Assembly of the Republic of Artsakh David Melkumyan, as well as Permanent Representative of the Republic of Artsakh to the United States and Canada Robert Avetisyan also participated in the meetings.
- OSCE Minsk Group calls on the sides to engage in good faith substantive negotiations without artificial delays or conditions The Co-Chair Heads of Delegation stress once again that the status quo is unacceptable and there can be no military solution to the conflict.
- Risk of Escalation Remains in Karabakh: OSCE Chairperson Through these platforms we’ve tried to build confidence, to de-escalate tension to simply keep the dialogue going, but if we look through another lenses, the view is less rosy.
- Armenian FM Highlights Artsakh's Direct Engagement to NK Conflict Settlement Process Commenting on his recent meeting with the foreign minister of Artsakh in Yerevan, the Armenian FM once again emphasized the necessity of direct involvement of the Artsakh authorities, especially on content-related...
- Armenian PM’s Spouse Anna Hakobyan Invites Mehriban Aliyeva to Artsakh Few days ago Azerbaijan’s first lady Mehriban Aliyeva said on her Telegram account that they all dream of listening to mugham in Artsakh.
- Lavrov Hinted the Likelihood of Mutual Concession Over Nagorno-Karabakh Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov hinted the likelihood of mutual concession over Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) as he summed up the meeting with his Azerbaijani counterpart at a jointly held press conference...
Iran, US Swap Prisoners
Loire: A Mayor Forbids His Citizens to Die on Weekends
Armenia's Defense Minister Visited Military Hospital
German KfW Bank, Armenian Cenbank sign €60,000,000 Loan Deals
Armenia Considers the Agreement With the EU as a True Blueprint for Reforms: Mogerini
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia, United States Discuss Recent NK Talks
Karabakh MOD: Azerbaijan Armed Forces Fired About 1,000 Shots in Passing Week
Russian Foreign Minister to Meet with Pompeo in DC Next Week
Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Armenia PM Visits Epicenter Spitak Town (Video)
Trump Calls for World Bank to Stop Loaning to China
Armenia Deputy FM Receives Guatemalan Delegation
Gabriel Sargissian Wins European Rapid Chess Championship 2019
Armenia Remembers Victims of 1988 Earthquake
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attended Concert Dedicated to 91st Anniversary of Hovhannes Chekijian
Angela Merkel Visits Auschwitz for the First Time as Germany's Chancellor
Government Continues Discussing Public Agencies’ Budget Requests
We're Acquiring New Weapons: Armenia’s Deputy Defense Minister
Armenian Military Will Have Special Army Sports Club for Distinguished Athlete Conscripts
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Wind: 6 km/h