Iran Activates More Uranium Enrichment Centrifuges
Tehran has activated 30 more uranium enrichment centrifuges, head of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization Ali Akbar Salehi announced on Monday, TASS reports.
According to him, the country’s low-enriched uranium production rose by 10 times in the past two months.
Salehi said that Iran had no plans to take such steps but Washington’s "erroneous policy" had made Tehran do it.
- Iran Condemns Charlie Hebdo for Republishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad Khatibzadeh states that insult and disrespect for the Prophet Muhammad and other divine prophets are unacceptable.
- U.S. Expands Scope of Iran Metals Sanctions The materials he said he had determined are used in connection with Iran’s nuclear, military or ballistic missile programs included aluminum powder with purity above 98%.
- Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire The rockets launched into Israel both fell in open terrain. No casualties were reported on either side.
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to Hold 5th Summit on Syria The summit aims at assessing the latest developments in war-weary Syria -- northwestern Idlib city in particular -- ending the conflict climate, ensuring the necessary conditions for the voluntary return...
- Iran Pushes South Korea to Release Billions Withheld by Banks "It is appalling to see that Korean banks have conveniently neglected their obligations, common international financial agreements, and decided to play politics and follow illegal and unilateral U.S. sanctions,"...
PM’s spouse Anna Hakobyan Organizes Voluntary Basic Military Training for Young Women
Seven New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Boris Johnson Says UK "Now Seeing Second Coronavirus Wave Coming in"
Artsakh National Assembly to Move from Stepanakert to Shushi in 2022
244 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Russia's Ambassador on Russian-Armenian Relations
Armenian Embassy Officially Inaugurated in Tel Aviv
Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange
Artsakh President Hosts Foreign Ministry Delegation From Armenia
St. Gregory Armenian Church Center in San Francisco Attacked
PM Pashinyan Conveys Congratulations to President of Chile
Consultations Held between FMs of Artsakh and Armenia
The Air Temperature will Gradually Go down by 3-4 Degrees
Eurasian Inter-Governmental Council to Hold Its Session in Yerevan
Artsakh Reports Three New Coronavirus Cases
Biden Says Trump Should Step Down over Coronavirus Response
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Jewish Community on Rosh Hashanah
239 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Armenian National Team is 101th in FIFA/Coca-Cola World Rankings
Armenian PM’s Wife Quits As Chairwoman of Board of Trustees of City of Smile Foundation
Lavrov: Russia Works to Resume Negotiations on Karabakh
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Iran Announces Locally Made Ballistic and Cruise Missiles Amid US Tensions
Artsakh Government to Provide 5 Million Drams to Young Families who Plan to Build Houses in the Rural Communities
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Kamala Harris Makes History as First Woman of Color to Accept a Major Party Nomination for Vice President
The Government of the Artsakh Republic Allocated 25 Million Armenian Drams to the Armenian Community of Lebanon
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Security Council Session: Armenia Is In a Position to Meet the Emerging Security Challenges
New Patrol Service to Start Operating in Yerevan in the First Quarter of 2021
Iran to Hold Presidential Elections on June 18, 2021
Wind: 7 km/h