Pompeo Urges Iranian Protesters To Submit Videos, Photos To Document ‘Abuses’
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has called on Iranians to submit video and other information documenting the government’s "crackdown" on protesters and that Washington will sanction "the abuses," hrferl.org reports.
"I have asked the Iranian protesters to send us their videos, photos, and information documenting the regime's crackdown on protesters. The U.S. will expose and sanction the abuses," Pompeo wrote in a tweet late on November 21.
The tweet was published in both English and Persian.
- Trump and Netanyahu Discuss ‘Threat from Iran’ The two last spoke on November 19, when Netanyahu thanked the president for Washington’s decision to repudiate a State Department legal opinion that said West Bank settlements were illegal.
- Six More Countries Join Trump-Busting Iran Barter Group The system has not yet enabled any transactions.
- Iranian Foreign Minister Held Talks With a Taliban Delegation Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif held talks in Tehran with a Taliban delegation led by Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, one of the group's founders, the official IRNA news agency reported on Wednesday.
- Iran Says Pro-Government Rally to Show who 'Real' Iranians are After days of state-sponsored marches in dozens of cities to condemn the unrest, Iran is holding a pro-government rally in the capital to be addressed by the commander of the elite Revolutionary Guards,...
- Terror Sponsors Must Stop Blaming Iran for Their Problems: Foreign Ministry "The very countries that spawn and promote terrorism and extremism and have interfered in the internal affairs of others by violating the principle of good neighborliness, and [those who] have weakened...
Armenian Civil Aviation Committee Has Been Put under Heightened Scrutiny by EU
There's Currently a Serious Leadership Crisis in Europe: Erdogan
Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed Receives Nobel Peace Prize
President Sarkissian, FM Mnatsakanyan discuss Armenia’s Foreign Policy Agenda
Armenia’s DM, ICRC Armenian Delegation Discuss Fates of Armenian Citizens Arrested in Azerbaijan
Roxette Singer Marie Fredriksson Dies Aged 61
High Level Talks on Syria Start Today in Nur-Sultan
Twitter Names the Most Siscussed Topics of 2019
Armenian National New Year Tree to Be Lit Up on December 21
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian Ambassador Presents Credentials to President of Portugal
Next Normandy Summit to be Held in Four Months, Macron Says
Vice PM's Aide Appointed Deputy Minister of Justice
Armenia Votes Against Anti-Russian Resolution at UN
Six Shot Dead in Czech Hospital Attack, Suspect Shoots Himself
Government Returned 180 Billion AMD in Working Capital to Businesses in 1,5 Years - PM
On December 10-11, the Kazakh Capital is Hosting the 14th Round of Talks on Syria
Former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov Dies
Armenia Ratifies EAEU-Vietnam Customs Info Exchange Protocol
Armenia Public Council Holds Meeting
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 3 km/h