Terror Sponsors Must Stop Blaming Iran for Their Problems: Foreign Ministry
Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Abbas Mousavi said on Sunday, "The very countries that spawn and promote terrorism and extremism and have interfered in the internal affairs of others by violating the principle of good neighborliness, and [those who] have weakened regional security by inviting the alien forces, cannot put the blame on others and attribute their self-created problems to the Islamic Republic of Iran."
"The military aggression led by Saudi Arabia against Yemen, the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent women and children, the destruction of the country's infrastructure, resorting to colonialist behavior in an attempt to topple legitimate governments and installing puppet regimes will not be cleared from the historical memory of the public in the region and the world," he added, Press TV reports.
The Iranian spokesman called on these countries to abandon their illusions, accept realities, promote dialog and boost collective cooperation to ensure stability, security and progress in the region.
- Iran Condemns Charlie Hebdo for Republishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad Khatibzadeh states that insult and disrespect for the Prophet Muhammad and other divine prophets are unacceptable.
- U.S. Expands Scope of Iran Metals Sanctions The materials he said he had determined are used in connection with Iran’s nuclear, military or ballistic missile programs included aluminum powder with purity above 98%.
- Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire The rockets launched into Israel both fell in open terrain. No casualties were reported on either side.
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to Hold 5th Summit on Syria The summit aims at assessing the latest developments in war-weary Syria -- northwestern Idlib city in particular -- ending the conflict climate, ensuring the necessary conditions for the voluntary return...
- Iran Pushes South Korea to Release Billions Withheld by Banks "It is appalling to see that Korean banks have conveniently neglected their obligations, common international financial agreements, and decided to play politics and follow illegal and unilateral U.S. sanctions,"...
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Telephone Conversation with Emmanuel Macron
200 Azeri Troops Killed in Karabakh Clashes: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
Putin, Pashinyan Hold Phone Conversation
The Enemy should Realize that All Armenians are Today Standing by Artsakh - Prime Minister’s Message to the Nation
According to Preliminary Information, Artsakh Armed Forces Suffer 16 Losses, has over 100 Injured
EU Calls for Immediate Cessation of Hostilities, de-Escalation and for Strict Observance of the Ceasefire: Josep Borrell
There is No Military Solution to This Conflict: NATO Calls on Parties to Cease Hostilities
Today the Sacred Duty of All of Us Is to Defend the Homeland: Robert Kocharyan
Artsakh Closes Educational Establishments for Uncertain Period of Time
ICRC Calls on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflicting Sides to Spare Civilians
Azerbaijan’s Information about Taking 6 Settlements Does Not Correspond to reality: Artsakh MOD
The Office of the Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Artsakh Launched A Fact-Finding Mission (photos)
Defense Army Divisions Destroyed Adversary’s 4 Helicopters, 15 UAVs, 10 Tanks and Armored Vehicles
Citizens Registered in Reserve Mobilized: MOD Spokesperson on General Mobilization
Armenia’s PM Convenes Urgent Session of Security Council
France Calls for Immediate End to Military Operations around Artsakh
OSCE MG Co-Chairs Appeal To the Sides to Cease Hostilities Immediately
Artsakh Defense Army Successfully Repels Azerbaijani Attacks, The Enemy has Losses
Ten Servicemen Die as a Result of Military Actions Unleashed by Azerbaijan in Direction of Artsakh
As of the Moment the CSTO Secretariat has not Received Any Appeals from Armenia: CSTO Spokesperson
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Wind: 17 km/h