Armenian FM Highlights Artsakh's Direct Engagement to NK Conflict Settlement Process
The meeting of foreign minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and foreign minister of Azerbaijan Elmar Mammadyarov was held in Bratislava on December 4 on the sidelines of the 26th OSCE ministerial conference. The meeting was held under the mediation and with the participation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stéphane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America, as well as Andrzej Kasprzyk, the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office, the Armenian MFA told Armenpress.
During the meeting the actions aimed at strengthening the ceasefire, trust, continuing the joint works in early 2020 were discussed.
The Armenian FM highlighted the modest result achieved within the frames of the agreements on preparing populations to peace through the recent exchange program of reporters from Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan. The possibility to continue such direct engagements between the journalists, societies was considered in this context. At the same the meeting participants highlighted the importance of taking other measures to strengthen trust.
Commenting on his recent meeting with the foreign minister of Artsakh in Yerevan, the Armenian FM once again emphasized the necessity of direct involvement of the Artsakh authorities, especially on content-related matters of the settlement.
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Condemn Ceasefire Violations The OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stéphane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America have released a statement today condemning the ceasefire...
- Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh We strongly condemn the gross violation of the ceasefire regime committed by the Azerbaijani side on July 12 on the Armenian-Azerbaijani border in the Tavush region of the Republic of Armenia, followed...
- Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Ceasefire Violations by the Azerbaijani Armed Forces in the Direction of the Tavush Region The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia, in coordination with the Prime Minister of Armenia and the Minister of Defense, is in constant contact with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and the Personal Representative...
- Azerbaijani Side Resumes Shelling of Armenian Positions Early in the Morning: DM The growth in the number of casualties suffered by the adversary not excluded.
- Azerbaijan Made Over 150 Ceasefire Violations at Artsakh Line of Contact The Artsakh Defense Army forces adhere to the ceasefire regime and continue confidently fulfilling their military tasks.
Armenia's MFA Strongly Condemns Turkey's Attempts to Instigate Instability in Our Region
PM: Armenia’s Armed Forces Keep the Situation Under Full Control: no Provocative Action Goes Unanswered
OSCE MG Co-Chairs Condemn Ceasefire Violations
Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh
Azerbaijani Side Fired Three Projectiles from a 120 mm Caliber Mortar in the Direction of Armenia's Chinar Settlement
Lives of 3 Armenian Soldiers, 2 Police Officers Wounded by Azerbaijani Shooting not Under Danger
Russian FM Calls Yerevan and Baku for Immediate Ceasefire
CSTO Special Session Postponed for Indefinite Period
Phone Conversation of Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan with Sergey Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia
Russian MFA Expresses Concern Over Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Armenian Ombudsman’s Office Sends Interim Report on Tavush Shelling to International Structures
Toivo Klaar Expresses Concern on "Exchange of Fire on Armenia-Azerbaijan Border"
Minister of Healthcare: In Armenia 650 Patients in Serious or Critical Condition
Armenia Extends State of Emergency
Operative Situation on Artsakh and Azerbaijani Armed Forces' Line of Contact Was Mostly Calm at Night
Two Armenian Police Officers Slightly Injured in Azerbaijani Shooting
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi will Start Operating Flights on the Route Abu Dhabi –Yerevan- Abu Dhabi
The Armenian Armed Forces are not Firing on the Azerbaijani Settlements
Armenia Records 32151 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenian FM Holds Phone Talks with CSTO Secretary General Stanislav Zas
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Armenian Woman is Elected Mayor of France’s Strasbourg
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan on the Session of Supreme Advisory Council Under the Turkish President's Office
Wind: 8 km/h