Armenian FM Highlights Artsakh's Direct Engagement to NK Conflict Settlement Process
The meeting of foreign minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and foreign minister of Azerbaijan Elmar Mammadyarov was held in Bratislava on December 4 on the sidelines of the 26th OSCE ministerial conference. The meeting was held under the mediation and with the participation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stéphane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America, as well as Andrzej Kasprzyk, the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office, the Armenian MFA told Armenpress.
During the meeting the actions aimed at strengthening the ceasefire, trust, continuing the joint works in early 2020 were discussed.
The Armenian FM highlighted the modest result achieved within the frames of the agreements on preparing populations to peace through the recent exchange program of reporters from Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan. The possibility to continue such direct engagements between the journalists, societies was considered in this context. At the same the meeting participants highlighted the importance of taking other measures to strengthen trust.
Commenting on his recent meeting with the foreign minister of Artsakh in Yerevan, the Armenian FM once again emphasized the necessity of direct involvement of the Artsakh authorities, especially on content-related matters of the settlement.
- Regional Peace and Security - Responsibility of Leaders of Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan Pashinyan said it has been stated in his speech on March 12, 2019 at the joint session of Security Councils of Armenia and Artsakh in Stepanakert.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 80 Times The Defense Army advanced units basically refrained from responding and continue to confidently carry out the assigned combat mission.
- It is Yet Early to Speak About Meeting of Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan: Armenia’s FM “Quite considerable number of meetings took place on the level of ministers. We continue working on the level of foreign ministers,” Mnatsakanyan said.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- January of 1990 Divided the Lives of Baku Armenians into Before and After They betrayed not only their Armenian friends and neighbors, they also betrayed themselves.
Trump Discusses Syria, Libya with Turkey's Erdogan
The Referendum on the Cut of the Parliamentary will be Held on the 29th of March
Armenia Political, Military Elite Visits Yerablur Military Pantheon
Armenia PM: Congratulations on your Holiday, Victorious, Glorious Armenian Army!
China Virus Death Toll Jumps to 106
President of Artsakh Addresses Congratulatory Message on Army Day
The Day of Armenian Army Formation: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Weather Forecast in Armenia: No Precipitation Predicted During the Coming Days
Armenia Ready to Grant Reciprocal Rights to the UK During the Implementation Period: Armenia's Foreign Ministry Spokesperson
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
Armenia, Azerbaijan FMs to Meet on January 29-30 in Geneva
Pope Francis Prays for Those Affected by the Coronavirus
Trump Says His Legal Team 'Shredded' Democrats in Impeachment Trial
Commemoration of Martyrs Sts. Eugenios, Makarios, Valerios, Canditos and Akyoughas
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pashinyan: Armenia highly values its traditionally warm relationship with India
Pashinyan Sent a Congratulatory Message to Australia’s Prime Minister
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Armenia Bans Import of Animal Products, Raw Materials From China
China Announced 15 More Deaths From Coronavirus
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Wind: 3 km/h