German KfW Bank, Armenian Cenbank sign €60,000,000 Loan Deals
The German KfW bank and the Armenian Central Bank have signed three new loan agreements worth 60 million euros.
The deal was signed in Vienna during a session of a board of the German-Armenian Fund (which functions with participation of KfW).
One of the deals, worth 20 million euros, relates to a new phase of an agricultural funding project. The other agreement, again worth 20 million euros, is for the launch of another phase of the "Development of Armenia’s Housing Funding Sustainable Market" project. The third agreement worth 20 million euros is for the implementation of another phase of the "Encouraging Renewable Energy" project, the cenbank said.
- Armenian Parliament Approves 2019 State Budget Performance Annual Report Earlier today head of the opposition Bright Armenia faction Edmon Marukyan informed that they would vote against the report.
- IMF to Provide $ 248.2 Million to Armenia to Fight COVID-19 Consequences As a result of talks with the IMF representatives, an agreement was reached on the use of the funds as direct budget support to finance socio-economic consequences.
- US State Department: Armenia met minimum requirements of fiscal transparency for 2020 Two other neighbors of Armenia, Russia and Iran, are not included in the report.
- Armenia’s Economic Growth in 2020 Will Be Negative Due to COVID-19, New CBA President Says According to our estimations, Armenia’s economic growth based on the results of 2020 will be negative, significantly lower from our previous prediction. The most affected sectors from the pandemic are...
- Armenian Public Services Regulatory Commission Will Soon Publish New Gas Tariffs "We hope that the desired result will be achieved for everyone. In any case, we hope that the result will not lead to a worsening of the situation for the main social groups," he added.
President Armen Sarkissian Spoke on the Phone with the President of Latvia: Two Countries Possess Serious Potential for Cooperation
First Free Programs in the Healthcare Sphere are Being Brought to Life in Artsakh
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to Japan’s Prime Minister
Kalashnikov Factory in Armenia to Produce 50,000 Rifles Annually
Dolma Festival held in Odessa, Ukraine
Iran's Oil Storage Almost Full as Sanctions and Pandemic Weigh
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
North Korea Has No Plans to Hold Talks with US
Microsoft and Zoom Join Hong Kong Data 'Pause'
Artsakh President Received Armenia's Prosecutor General Arthur Davtyan
Pompeo Warns of Potential Restriction of Chinese TikTok App
The Élysée Palace Announced the Makeup of the New Government
Pashinyan Visits Newly Opened ''Kalashnikov'' Manufacturing Plant in Armenia
Armenian Defense Minister Receives US Ambassador
UK Imposes Sanctions Against Human Rights Abusers
President of Artsakh Receives Armenia’s Minister of Education
Members of US Congressional Caucus on Armenian Issues do Not Share State Department View on Azerbaijan
A Cement Plant Will Be Built in Artsakh
Armenia Records 29285 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Kim Kardashian Calls on Her Millions of Followers to Support Small Businesses in Armenia
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 10 km/h