German KfW Bank, Armenian Cenbank sign €60,000,000 Loan Deals
The German KfW bank and the Armenian Central Bank have signed three new loan agreements worth 60 million euros.
The deal was signed in Vienna during a session of a board of the German-Armenian Fund (which functions with participation of KfW).
One of the deals, worth 20 million euros, relates to a new phase of an agricultural funding project. The other agreement, again worth 20 million euros, is for the launch of another phase of the "Development of Armenia’s Housing Funding Sustainable Market" project. The third agreement worth 20 million euros is for the implementation of another phase of the "Encouraging Renewable Energy" project, the cenbank said.
- National Security Service Operates Specialized Division for Safeguarding Foreign Investments It said the division is functioning as part of the Department of Economic Security and Anti-Corruption which was formed in October 2018 as result of reforms.
- Estimations of Armenia’s Economic Growth are Pretty Solid: World Bank According to the report "firming growth in the South Caucasus, to an estimated 3.7 percent in 2019, was supported by private consumption, and on the supply side by strong manufacturing growth, as well...
- Armenia Will be Granted a 45.8mn Euro Loan Armenia will be granted a 45.8mn euro loan in accordance with a loan agreement signed between Armenia and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Government Returned 180 Billion AMD in Working Capital to Businesses in 1,5 Years - PM "In other words, within one and a half year the government returned 180 billion AMD in working capital to the business. The process continues, including in the form of VAT debt returns", the PM said.
- PM: State Budget of Armenia Exceeds by AMD 89 Billion in 2019 "If the statistics were incorrect or invented, then this money would not exist. The question would be, where did they come and from then? " Pashinyan noted.
Armenia-EU Relations Progress in all Directions – Deputy PM Receives Vasilis Maragos
There Are no Clearly Defined Dates for the Armenian and Azerbaijani Leaders' Meeting: Armenia's FM
Iranian MP Offers $3 Million Reward for 'Whoever Kills Trump': ISNA
Armenian Lawmakers to Send Letter to German Bundestag Because of Azerbaijani Tenor
Erdogan Calls on Putin to Facilitate Ceasefire in Idlib
President of the State of Palestine Gave a Precious Gift to Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem
5 Day Weather forecast in Armenia
Trump's Impeachment Debate to Kick off Wednesday
Ex-Interpol Chief Meng Hongwei Sentenced to 13 Years in Jail
Saudi Military Opens First Women’s section
Armen Sarkissian Participated at the Opening of the World Economic Forum in Davos
Venezuela Crisis: Pompeo Pledges More US Support for Guaidó
Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader
President of Artsakh Attends Meeting of Defense Army’s Military Council
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
American Singer-Songwriter David Olney Died on Stage
Because of Azerbaijani Opera Singer's Attitude Armenian Soprano Expects Apologies from Opera Organizers
Artsakh’s General Elections to Take Place on March 31, 2020
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Armen Sarkissian in Zurich Met with Representatives of the French Thales Group
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament Visited Several North-Eastern Border Positions to Congratulate on New Year
Wind: 7 km/h