Language of Threats Not Work in Armenia and Artsakh’s Case: Anna Naghdalyan
Armenia has clearly presented its position over Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement with Armenia’s FM having clearly stated in Bratislava that the basis of the resolution is the recognition of the right of Artsakh people to self-determination, Armenia’s MFA spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan said at the briefing today, referring to Azerbaijani minister’s interview.
“All those proposals which do not ensure the implementation of self-determination right of Artsakh people cannot be acceptable for Armenia,” she said.
Naghdalyan also stressed that with its policy of Armeniaphobia lasting for already 30 years Azerbaijan in no case may ensure the security of the people of Artsakh.
She confirmed Armenia’s position that the security of Artsakh is not subjected to compromise.
“The Azerbaijani side either has some issues with perceptions or just does not want to understand,” Naghdalyan said, adding that the language of threats will not work in Armenia and Artsakh's case.
As to a concrete document being discussed on the table of negotiations, the MFA spokesperson said that the Armenian side has many times stated that no document is being discussed currently.
- Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA As to the Karabakh conflict settlement, Maria Zakharova stated that during the meeting with the Azerbaijani side the parties “discussed the previously voiced fundamental principles of Nagorno Karabakh...
- Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA The Information and Public Relations Department of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh issued a statement on Ilham Aliyev’s remarks during a video format at the 75th session of the UN General...
- ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan Representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) visited the Armenian captives, including Armenian officer Gurgen Alaverdyan, in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Comment of the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Statement of the President of Azerbaijan During the Founding Ceremony of the Offshore Operations Armenia is confident in its capacities to protect the right of the people of Artsakh for self-determination and the right to live in their historical homeland, and we once again underline with full confidence...
- Aliyev Says Talks on Karabakh Settlement Actually Stopped Aliyev told local channel that his country will not participate in consultations for the sake of imitation. This does not mean that we refuse to negotiate, he added.
I Am Hopeful That In The Light Of Friendly Relations We Will Witness A Bright Future For Our Two Nations - Hassan Rouhani To Nikol Pashinyan
Arcakh President Arayik Harutyunyan Visited the Territory of the Cemetеry Located in the Eastern Part of the Capital
Trump Says He's 'Not a Fan' of Meghan Markle, Wishes Prince Harry 'a Lot of Luck'
Ararat Mirzoyan Has Private Talk with President of National Assembly of Artsakh
Chair of Artsakh NA Standing Committee on State and Legal Affairs Emphasized the strengthening of the Inter-Committee Ties with Armenia's NA
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Spanish Senate Ratifies Armenia-EU CEPA
"Aurora" to Kick off a Global Series of Events on October 19 in New York City
Trump Declines to Commit to a Peaceful Transition of Power after Election
EU Believes Lukashenko’s Inauguration Lacks Legitimacy
Biden leads Trump by 10 points nationally in new pair of polls
Coronavirus Situation Worsens in Armenia, Says PM
Artsakh Confirms 9 New Cases of COVID-19 in Past 24 Hours
Israel Tightens Coronavirus Restrictions as Cases Continue to Surge
Trudeau: Canada Already in Second Wave of Coronavirus
Armenia Records 48251 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Armenia’s New Ambassador to Bulgaria Presents Credentials to President Rumen Radev
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Military Exercises "Shant-2020" To Be Held On November 16-20 In Armenia
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Artsakh Republic President Had a Discussion Via Video Call with President of the Armenian General Benevolent Union Perch Sedrakyan
Wind: 8 km/h