No One will fit Artsakh’s Self-Determination Right to Azerbaijan’s Taste and Perception: Karen Bekaryan
When we use "authorities" expression we must understand what we are dealing with – institutional element or classic element, political analyst Karen Bekaryan said at the discussion today. He said in this case we are not dealing with either of them but with a caprice of one person only, Aysor.am reports.
"The institutions are inactive, they do not function, the state governance system is declared by the PM counter-revolutionary," Bekaryan said.
Referring to Nagorno-Karabakh conflict issue, Bekaryan said that a number of red lines have already been crossed.
"The first red line – a terrifying blow to the right of Karabakh to self-determination, its perception and implementation process. They say such solution is necessary which must be acceptable for the people of Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan. But the right is not in the field of taste. No one will fit the Artsakh right to self-determination to the taste and perception of Azerbaijan. When you state that Artsakh is Armenia and that’s it, you violate Artsakh’s self-determination right you should guarantee," Bekaryan said.
- The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group Stressed that There is No Military Solution to the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict The Co‑Chairs and Foreign Ministers agreed to hold another joint video conference in July and to meet in person as soon as possible.
- Video Conference of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan At the same time, Minister Mnatsakanyan underscored the need to consistently ensure the comprehensive security of the people of Artsakh, including through free and safe movement.
- The Video-Conference of FMs of Armenia and Azerbaijan Started The video-conference of FMs of Armenia and Azerbaijan, Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Elmar Mammadyarov commenced with mediation and participation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs. The Spokesperson of the MFA...
- Azerbaijani Side Violates Ceasefire Regime Over 190 Times During Past Week The defense forces continue implementation of their military duty keeping the situation under control.
- Third President Serzh Sargsyan Retaliates Against Ilham Aliyev’s Pretentious Drivels Aliyev has a long tongue because our incumbent rulers proved to be incompetent and anti-national, but he must remember that the latter are transient like his regime, while strong with its victorious army...
Health Minister: Rehabilitation Units of Armenian Hospitals Overloaded
Artsakh President Approved the Government’s Decisions
Armenia Records 26658 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Republican Party of Armenia Supreme Body Holds Session Chaired by Serzh Sargsyan
Ten Thousand COVID-19 Tests Reach Armenia
PM: Compliance with three Primary Safety Rules Should be a Matter of Daily Responsibility
In Near Future I'll Try to Give more Detailed Explanations on All Issues: Armenia's 2nd President
Arayik Harutyunyan Awarded Shoushi Technological University lecturer Artyusha Harutyunyan
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Congratulations to Justin Trudeau
Arayik Harutyunyan Handed in High State Awards to a Group of Artsakh Republic Investigation Committee Employees
Trump Says He is Becoming 'More and More Angry at China' over Spreading Virus
Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem
Three Deadly Blasts Rock Ethiopian Capital during Protests
Armenia Records 26065 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh Republic President Convened an Enlarged Consultation on the Assessment of the Situation in the Agricultural Sphere and Community Issues
Japan to Provide Armenia with 3.7 Million USD for Acquiring Medical Equipment
Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew Warns Converting Hagia Sophia into a Mosque, Could Turn Christians against Islam
Schiff Wants US to Impose Sanctions against Russia
Macron Accused Turkey of Massively Importing Jihadists into Libya
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Reddit Cofounder Alexis Ohanian Resigns from Board, Urges Seat Be Filled by Black Candidate
Greek Defence Minister: Turkey’s Behaviour is Aggressive But Our Powerful Armed Forces is a Deterrent
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Wind: 3 km/h