Aleksander Čeferin Congratulated Newly Elected FFA President Armen Melikbekyan
Armen Melikbekyan received congratulations from the President of UEFA Aleksander Ceferin on being elected the President of FFA.
"Dear Mr President, Dear Armen,
Happy New Year! What a pleasure it is that one of my first letters this year is to present my sincere congratulations to you on your election as President of the Football Federation of Armenia (FFA).
I wish you the best of luck, Armen, in this leading role. It will bring you much joy and a great many challenges! Your natural curiosity and high expectations, both essential to your former career in sports media, and your deep love of football will certainly help you to explore and open up exciting opportunities ahead",-Aleksander Čeferin underlined in his congatukation letter.
Presidents of different UEFA associations also congratulated Armen Melikbekyan on being elected as the FFA president.
- Armenia's Davit Chaloyan Becomes World's Silver Medalist Davit Chaloyan has become the world’s boxing silver medalist in the most prestigious weight category. By the decision of the referees, the 24-year-old Armenian boxer was defeated by Russia’s champion...
- Joaquin Caparros Announced the Players' List for Upcoming Matches Armenian national team camp will start on November 8 at FFA Technical centre.
- Armenia's Davit Ovasapyan Becomes U-23 Silver Medalist During the final in the 130 kg category, Armenia’s representative competed with Iranian wrestler Amin Mirzazade and was defeated 1-2.
- Armenian National Team is 89th in FIFA World Cup Rankings The Belgian national team is still on top of the world rankings.
- Armenian Ice Dance Pair Wins Budapest Trophy 2021 (video) Allison Reed and Saulius Ambrulevicius of Lithuania came second. Elizaveta Shanaeva and David Narizhnyi of Russa won the bronze.
Armenia Records 337 522 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Tatev-Aghvani-Kapan Road Section is Difficult to Pass
Commemoration of Sts. Gregory the Thaumaturge, Pontiff Nikoghayos and Bishop Muron
Prime Minister of Armenia Sums Up the Results of the Trilateral Meeting in Sochi
Armenia Defense Minister Meets with Karabakh President, Situation on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact Discussed
Congratulatory Message of Stanislav Zas to Suren Papikyan
Armenian Prime Minister, Russian President, Azerbaijani President Adopt Joint Statement
Armenia is Ready to Start the Process of Border Delimitation and Demarcation: the Speech of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan at Trilateral Negotiations in Sochi
Armenia, Belarus Seek to Increase Mutual Trade
Putin Will Hold a Meeting of Security Council on November 26: Peskov
Putin Regrets that Incidents Still Occur in Karabakh
Putin Holds Bilateral Meeting with Aliyev
President of the Artsakh Republic Sent a Condolence Letter to Vladimir Putin
Armenian Embassy Condemns New “Despicable and Futile” Azeri Propaganda Provocation in Thessaloniki
PM Pashinyan Arrives in Sochi on a Working Visit
Delegation Led by RA NA President Alen Simonyan Takes Part in Conference and IPA CIS Council Meeting in Saint Petersburg
Azerbaijan Returns Two Armenian Captives
PM Pashinyan Pays Working Visit to Russia
Armenia Records 337005 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Roads are Mainly Passable in the Republic of Armenia
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
Trilateral Working Group Most Optimal Format for Unblocking Communications: Zakharova
PM Pashinyan receives Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the RF Armed Forces
The Government Will Provide Another Financial Assistance of 13 Billion 575 Million AMD to the Republic of Artsakh
Armenia Records 304546 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Facebook Changes Its Name to Meta in Major Rebrand
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Biden Meets with Pope Francis at the Vatican