OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Says Karabakh Conflict Resolution will be High on Chairmanship’s Agenda
Karabakh conflict resolution will be high on Chairmanship’s agenda , said OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Edi Rama presenting Albania’s 2020 priorities to Permanent Council, News.am reports.
“The OSCE has proven time and again that it can deploy to conflict and post-conflict settings, often where and when no one else can. As the crisis in and around Ukraine remains the most pressing security challenge in Europe, the unique contribution of the Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to reducing tensions and fostering peace, stability and security is essential. While there have been some encouraging signals with regard to the crisis that we applaud, the road to long-standing peace remains long. The Albanian Chairmanship will do its part to encourage respect for the OSCE principles and commitments and the full implementation of the Minsk Agreements, supporting the efforts of the Trilateral Contact Group and the process of the Normandy Format. The SMM and Ukraine will also be the destination of my first visit, in the coming weeks, as OSCE Chairperson-in-Office,” he said in a statement adding that “conflict resolution efforts such as those of the Minsk Group Co-Chairs on the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, the Geneva International Discussions and related mechanisms, and the Transdniestrian Settlement Process will also be high on the Chairmanship’s agenda,” he said in a statement.
Edi Rama added that the main motto of the Albanian presidency this year will be "Implementing our commitments together.”
- Artsakh's MFA Commented on Announcements of Ilham Aliyev On July 6, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev gave an interview to local TV channels, the tone and vocabulary of which, in parts regarding the settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict, go beyond...
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian Held a Meeting With Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan The sides touched upon the process of implementation of the plan of consultations between the two Ministries.
- The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group Stressed that There is No Military Solution to the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict The Co‑Chairs and Foreign Ministers agreed to hold another joint video conference in July and to meet in person as soon as possible.
- Video Conference of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan At the same time, Minister Mnatsakanyan underscored the need to consistently ensure the comprehensive security of the people of Artsakh, including through free and safe movement.
- The Video-Conference of FMs of Armenia and Azerbaijan Started The video-conference of FMs of Armenia and Azerbaijan, Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Elmar Mammadyarov commenced with mediation and participation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs. The Spokesperson of the MFA...
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Newly-Opened Drinking Water Bottling Plant and the "Triumph Group" LLC engaged in the Production of Canned Food
Armenian Tax Revenues Decrease by AMD 17.6 Million in 1st Half of 2020
Armenia’s PM: Citizen of Armenia Not a Material to Die from Coronavirus
UN Security Council Rejects Russian-Backed Resolution on Syrian Aid Deliveries
Artsakh Republic President Received a Group of Reserve Officers
Trump Hosts Mexican President for First Visit at White House
Armenia Records 30346 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenophobia Is the Last Line of Defense of Aliyev’s Power: Armenia's MFA Spokesperson
Artsakh's MFA Commented on Announcements of Ilham Aliyev
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Who Can No Longer Wear Face Masks Outdoors in Armenia?-New Decision
Greek Parliament Ratifies Armenia-EU CEPA
Trump Said His Administration Is Considering Banning the App TikTok
Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey
Armenia’s Deputy DM Gabriel Balayan Contracts Coronavirus
Serbs Storm Parliament after Virus Lockdown Announced
Mkhitar Hayrapetyan Became the Head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group
The Embassy of Armenia Commented on the Desecration of the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Armenia Records 29820 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President Armen Sarkissian Spoke on the Phone with the President of Latvia: Two Countries Possess Serious Potential for Cooperation
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 8 km/h