It is Yet Early to Speak About Meeting of Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan: Armenia’s FM
It is yet early to speak about the meeting of leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan, Armenia’s Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan told the reporters today, Aysor.am reports.
"We have never avoided negotiations, on the contrary, we are very actively engaged in the peace process," Armenia’s top diplomat said.
Mnatsakanyan said Armenia has never attempted to protract the process.
"Quite considerable number of meetings took place on the level of ministers. We continue working on the level of foreign ministers," Mnatsakanyan said.
- Armenian FM says Artsakh People’s Right to Self-Determination was, Remains on Settlement Agenda This was once more announced two months ago in Bratislava, he said adding this is an important element of our approach to settlement, Armenia cannot question it and assume that security and status can...
- Azerbaijan Opened Fire In The Direction Of Armenianian Positions Azerbaijani Armed Forces divisions opened fire in the direction of positions of the Armenian Armed Forces, spokesperson of Armenia’s Defense Ministry Artsrun Hovhannisyan wrote on his Facebook page.
- Azerbaijan Violates Truce 190 Times Past Week Vanguard units of the Artsakh Defense Army respect the ceasefire regime and continue to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Discussion with Azerbaijan’s Aliyev in Munich is Turning Point: Nikol Pashinyan In addition, he said, a very important thing happened as a result of that meeting; "A new content of the negotiations on the Karabakh issue is being formulated, which I conventionally call the Munich Principles."
- Nikol Pashinyan Attends Panel Discussion on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict on the Sidelines of the Munich Security Conference Before the panel discussion, Prime Minister Pashinyan had a brief interview with the President of Azerbaijan.
Armenian, Russian FMs Discussed Karabakh Conflict
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Croatia Reports The First Case Of Coronavirus Infection
Nikol Pashinyan Is Planning An Official Visit to Moldova
Iranian Deputy Health Minister Says He Has Contracted Coronavirus
Armenian, Russian FMs Hold Meeting in Geneva
Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak Dies
Armenia Premier: We Started Brilliant Ecnomic Year
Karabakh Will Never Be Part of Azerbaijan: This Was the Supreme Goal of My Life and Will Follow Me Till the End - Serzh Sargsyan
Bako Sahakyan Receives ARF party Bureau Representative
We are Working on Possible Meeting of Russia, Turkey and Iran, Peskov Says
Death Toll Rises as Violence Continues for Third Day in Delhi
Israel-Gaza Ceasefire Takes Hold after Two-Day Flare-up
Seventh Coronavirus Patient Dies in Italy as Authorities Urge Calm
Some Roads are Closed in the Area of the Republic
Erdogan Hopes to Meet with Putin on March 5 ‘in the Worst-Case Scenario’
Colombia Congressional Committee to Investigate President After ex-Senator's Allegations
Armenians Advised to Avoid Crowded Locations in Northern Italy and Contact Embassy
Artsakh President Attends Opening of Conference of Armenian National Committees and Offices
Armenian President Congratulates Kuwait’s Emir and Crown Prince on National Day
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
‘That Day Solidified Our Unity’: Congratulatory Message of President Armen Sarkissian on the Occasion of Artsakh’s Revival Day
Wind: 10 km/h