Armenian FM says Artsakh People’s Right to Self-Determination was, Remains on Settlement Agenda
The realization of the Artsakh people's right to self-determination has been and remains on the agenda for resolving the conflict, Armenian FM Zohrab Mnatsakanyan told reporters on Monday, News.am reports.
Asked to comment whether it is possible to assume from recent processes that the right of nations to self-determination has faded into the background, the minister read an excerpt from his speech in Bratislava at the OSCE Ministerial Council
The inalienable right of the people of Artsakh to self-determination is a fundamental principle and foundation of a peaceful settlement, he said.
According to him, the recognition of this principle implies that the determination of the final status of Artsakh cannot be subjected to any restrictions, which should be clearly and unequivocally accepted.
The term ‘without restrictions’ indicates the right of the Artsakh people to determine their status in all jurisdictions, administrations and territorial integrity of Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan’s prolonged hostile policy and the ensuing actions pose a threat to existential physical security for the people of Artsakh, the minister said in his speech.
This was once more announced two months ago in Bratislava, he said adding this is an important element of our approach to settlement, Armenia cannot question it and assume that security and status can be separated.
- Azerbaijan Violates Ceasefire, Wounds Artsakh Defense Army Soldier Artsakh Defense Ministry urged the adversary to abstain from provocative actions, stressing that in case of escalation of the situation the Azerbaijani side will be the one responsible for the consequences.
- Ex-chief of Armenian Army's General Staff on Four-Day Artsakh War According to Khachaturov, the adversary had set the objective to carry out an operation that would make people escape so that it could seize major territories, including Mataghis, Talish, Martakert, Fizuli...
- Azerbaijan Tries To Cover Up Its Own Actions By Spreading Desinformation Azerbaijani official information platforms disseminate the border service’s absolutely false and concocted information about the situation at the border. Shushan Stepanyan, Spokesperson of the Republic...
- Minsk Group: the Co-Chairs Recognize the Role of the Population of Nagorno-Karabakh in Deciding Its Future Accordingly, the Co-Chairs do not accept the results of these “elections” as affecting the legal status of Nagorno-Karabakh and stress that the results in no way prejudge the final status of Nagorno-Karabakh...
- The statement of the MFA of Turkey is yet Another Expression of Turkey's Hostile Policy towards the Armenian People: Armenia Turkey's attempts to act as an international guardian of human rights and its appeals to the international community are more than bankrupted in the light of its constant violations of the rights of peoples...
OPEC+ To Continue Negotiations for Reaching Consensus with Mexico
Armenia PM: National Currency is Strengthening its Stability
Roads in Armenia are mainly passable
Armenia Records 937 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The New York Times: Boris Johnson Leaves Intensive Care
Government Approves AMD 8.5 Billion for Application Submitted by Economic Entities - Discussions on Anti-Crisis Measures Continue
US Ready for Arms Control Talks with Russia, China if They Meet Its Criteria
Artsakh Information Headquarters: Four Artsakh Police Officers Are Self-Isolated
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil
Armenia's Coronavirus Spread Doubling Rate Comes Near to 10 Days: Minister
Two More Coronavirus Cases Registered in Artsakh
Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings
Up to 150 Members of the Saudi Royal Family Infected With Coronavirus
Armenia: Government Approves 10th Activity to Support Micro-Businesses as Part of Ots Effort to Offset the Impact of COVID-19
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held a Phone Conversation with the Foreign Minister of of Lithuania
Artsakh Defense Army Commander Chairs Military Council Session
Balkaneu: The Son of the Serbian President Tests Positive for COVID-19
Bloobmerge: The World Economy will Lose $ 5 Trillion from Coronavirus
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Turkish President Expressed Readiness to Provide Armenia with the Provision of Medicine
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 6 km/h