Artsakh Denied The Azerbaijani Statement About Provocation
Artsakh Republic Defense Ministry denied the statement of the Azerbaijani side about provocation by the Artsakh armed forces and loss of Artsakh soldier as a result.
"The information about provocation as a result of which an Armenian serviceman has been killed is another disinformation. The divisions of Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army are strictly following the ceasefire regime. Moreover relatively stable situation is maintained on the line of contact of Artsakh and Azerbaijani forces. We urge the Azerbaijani side to avoid the unpromising strategy of artificially escalating the situation and refrain from further escalation," the statement said, Aysor.am reports.
- Minsk Group: the Co-Chairs Recognize the Role of the Population of Nagorno-Karabakh in Deciding Its Future Accordingly, the Co-Chairs do not accept the results of these “elections” as affecting the legal status of Nagorno-Karabakh and stress that the results in no way prejudge the final status of Nagorno-Karabakh...
- The statement of the MFA of Turkey is yet Another Expression of Turkey's Hostile Policy towards the Armenian People: Armenia Turkey's attempts to act as an international guardian of human rights and its appeals to the international community are more than bankrupted in the light of its constant violations of the rights of peoples...
- Azerbaijan Violated The Ceasefire Regime Nearly 250 Times This Week The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Urge The Sides To Refrain From Any Provocative Actions The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group have issued a statement regarding the temporary cessation of the OSCE monitoring mission at the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone due to the situation caused by the spread...
- OSCE Suspends Monitoring Exercises In NK Conflict Zone The Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office on the conflict dealt with by the OSCE Minsk Conference, Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk, has issued the following statement:
72.7% of Eligible Citizens of Artsakh Participate in National Elections
Trump, Erdogan Stress Importance of Adhering to Syrian and Libyan Ceasefires: TASS
US Looking at Other Activities that Can Contribute to Karabakh Resolution: US Ambassador
Minsk Group: the Co-Chairs Recognize the Role of the Population of Nagorno-Karabakh in Deciding Its Future
Armenia Security Council Secretary's Spokesperson Resigns
One More Coronavirus Patient Has Recovered in Armenia: Healthcare Minister
At 2pm 48.3% Of The Voters Casted Their Ballots In Artsakh Elections
Nikol Pashinyan, Alexander Lukashenko Discuss Interaction Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
Armenia: The Commission for Coordination of Activities to Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus Holds Regular Meeting
US Extends Iran Nuclear Cooperation Sanctions Waivers
President Armen Sarkissian Discussed Via a Video Call the Situation Created by the New Coronavirus with the Ambassador of India to Armenia
Armenia Confirms 50 New Coronavirus Cases Bringing Total to 532
Nikol Pashinyan Sent Condolence Message By Over Passing Of Levon Aronian’s Spouse
Artsakh MFA: the Statement of the MFA of Turkey Another Example of Ankara’s Biased Position
Armenia Will Be Supplied With 100 Ventilators, 60,000 Coronavirus Test Kits
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway Open Only For Trucks
President Sarkisisan Sent a Letter to the President of PRC Xi Jinping
The statement of the MFA of Turkey is yet Another Expression of Turkey's Hostile Policy towards the Armenian People: Armenia
Armenian Grandmaster Levon Aronian’s wife Arianne Caoili Dies
Trump: Russia Sends Plane with Medical Equipment to US (TASS)
Garo Paylan: Putin Made Erdogan Sit under the Statue of Catherine the Great who Symbolizes Russia's Victory over the Ottomans
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Aliyev Angered by Armenian Toponyms on Azerbaijani Museum Maps, Orders New Ones (VIDEO)
French Armenians Alarm About Links Between Paris Mayor Candidate and Azerbaijani Authorities
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Daughter of Emir of Kuwait Told about Her Armenian Grandmother, who Survived the Armenian Genocide
Kim Kardashian Visits White House with Prisoners She Helped Free
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Wind: 5 km/h