Armenia Expected to Get €13.4mn Loan from International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
In case of ratification of the agreement submitted for discussion, International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) will provide a loan of 13 million 400 thousand euros to Armenia, news.am reports.
Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructure Suren Papikyan stated this Tuesday, during the discussion of the sitting of the National Assembly Standing Committee on Financial-Credit and Budgetary Affairs on the ratification of the Second Additional Financing to the Lifeline Road Network Improvement loan agreement between Armenia and the IBRD.
According to the Minister, with these funds it is planned to repair 65 km of roads in the country. The Minister added that after the ratification of this agreement, a tender will be announced for the selection of a road construction company that will carry out these works.
Papikyan also mentioned that these works will be completed either by this year or the beginning of next year. "The first tranche of the loan under this program amounted to 170 million euros," he added. "[A total of] 211 km of roads have been repaired within the framework of this program."
After some debates, the aforesaid committee gave a positive conclusion to this loan agreement.
- CB: Central Bank of Armenia will not Publish Data of Debtors from Now On The legislative amendments introduced by the Armenian government suggest that the provision of the law allowing the Central Bank to publish the names of dishonest creditors will continue to be considered...
- 18th Anti-Crisis Measure is Adopted in Armenia "With this, we want to say our words of encouragement and appreciation to the companies that have been able to maintain jobs and payrolls during these difficult times," he added.
- Armenia State Revenue Committee on Volumes of Trade Turnover In 2019, the volumes of import into Armenia made up AMD 2,661,000,000, which is 11% more than the indicator in 2018
- Moody's Reaffirms Ameriabank Ba3 Rating with Stable Outlook Despite the challenging environment amid the coronavirus outbreak Moody’s expects that the Bank’s funding and liquidity profiles will remain stable.
- Armenia Mining Companies to Pay Environment Tax According to her, these deductions will be determined by the authorities in the environmental domain, and they will be reflected in the budgets of the communities in whose territory the activities of these...
Reddit Cofounder Alexis Ohanian Resigns from Board, Urges Seat Be Filled by Black Candidate
Armenian, Georgian FMs Hold Phone Talks on Fight against Coronavirus
PM Pashinyan Explains the Decline of Recoveries from Coronavirus
OPEC and its Allies Led by Russia to Hold a Meeting on June 6
President Sarkissian Holds Meeting with Healthcare Minister Arsen Torosyan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian PM Reacts to Use of Force by Police Against Man for Not Wearing Face Mask
Greek Defence Minister: Turkey’s Behaviour is Aggressive But Our Powerful Armed Forces is a Deterrent
Armenian President Congratulates Queen Margrethe II of Denmark on National Day
Trump Proposes Increasing Police Funding
Armenia Records 11817 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Facebook Starts Labeling ‘State-Controlled Media’ Pages
33-year Old Patient Died of Coronavirus: Arsen Torosyan
Positive-Tested PM Pashinyan and Family Members Show no Coronavirus Symptoms
Government Expands Scope of 8th Anti-Crisis Program Beneficiaries
Zakharova: There are no Dramatic Changes in Karabakh Settlement, but Optimism Remains
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Davit Ananyan Announced About His Resignation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President of Artsakh Appoints New Justice Minister
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Polish Presidential Elections Postponed Indefinitely
Wind: 9 km/h